COVER CONTEST!

So I came up with this wacky idea to have a cover contest for TBW. Basically, all you have to do is make me a bomb ass cover yourself or have someone else that you know do it for this book and send it to me because I'm not really feeling the old one anymore.
Guidelines:
•Must be an original
•Has to include Jason/Justin and/or India Westbrooks on the cover (you may also use Stephen if you wish)
•This particular cover has to be in color
•Add your name also on the cover as the designer of it (cause I want you to have credit as well)
•Contest ends on Jan. 20th so all covers will have to be submitted to me by then.
•If you have an Instagram or other social acc you can post it on your page and tag me in it if you'd like. Or simply hashtag it with "#finallyhavingyoursaycovercontest." If you prefer another method of sending it then let me know

Winners and Prizes:
•The winners will be chosen by me on Jan. 19th and I'll show the brand new cover that same day.
•First place winner will have a chapter dedicated to them, get a follow from me if I'm not already following you, and will be able to have themselves in the story! I will personally add a character just for you in the book that'll go by your name and whatever description you give me of him/her! This character is yours!
•Second place winner will have their cover shown in the final chapter of TBW to end it all and a mention in that chapter and a follow
•Third place winner will receive a follow from me also and a mention as well for making the cover and I'll display that one also on one of the chapters of my choosing.

So basically all of the winner's covers will be shown in the book, except the first place winner's cover is going to be the actual cover of the book.

Message me if you have anymore question,
Thanks, Ri ❤️