The middle.

The next day
"I'm in Miami bitch!" Khalil screamed at the top of his lungs and popped open a bottle of champagne. Jason grabbed a couple of glasses from the yacht's kitchen and walked back out to the main deck where the boys were. "If you say that one more time I swear you're getting thrown overboard." Jason told him and he poured champagne in his class. Oliver and Julian laughed and Khalil stood there with a straight face. "See this is why I should've taken my black ass to Philadelphia like the paper said. I tried to come to keep y'all company and all y'all are doing is criticizing me for having fun."

"We're not here to have fun, this is business." Jason said and took a sip of champagne. Khalil sucked his teeth. "Aw man, you just salty because you can't see your girl for a couple of months. Damn, that must feel like shit-" Jason glared at him but he continued to talk anyways. "That's why I don't have a girl. I don't have time for all of that emotional shit."

Jason sat down beside Julian. "Mhm, we'll see when you finally find the right one that'll kick your ass for saying that." Khalil turned the bottle up and drank out of it. "Bullshit, McCann. Just cause you went soft on ya boy for Alani doesn't mean I have to."

The yacht stopped on the edge of the ocean and they all gathered their belongings and got out. Jason walked ahead of everybody else with Julian close behind him. "Damn.." They heard a girl say behind them. Julian turned around with a smirk. "Hey ladies, how's it going?" Jason turned around too to see two girls fanning themselves. "I think Florida just got a little bit hotter, don't you think, Leslie?" The blonde haired one asked the brunette. She nodded quickly. "Oh yeah, big time, Jess."

Julian smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you both." He nudged Jason and Jason nodded too whole rolling his eyes. "Yeah, sure. What he said." The blonde girl stood in front of Jason while her friend and Julian started a conversation. "You from around here?" She asked with a smile. Jason shook his head no and that was all. The girl was shocked. "You look like you could be from here, you know. With your skin and all." She started touching Jason's abs and he quickly removed her hand. "I have a girlfriend waiting for me back at home so if you don't mind-" He said and pulled Julian behind him. "I really wouldn't want to give her any reason to leave me."

"He's lying!" The brunette laughed and told her friend. Julian shook his head no. "Nah, he's telling the truth. She's my sister." The blond reached for his phone in his pocket and pulled it out. "Prove it, sexy."

Jason, who was pissed off now, snatched it back from her and unlocked his phone. "I don't have to prove a damned thing to you but since you want to be all in my business," He found Alani's number and texted her.

Daddy McCann 😏✨ : Hey baby girl, sorry to wake you up.

Alani texted back instantly.
👑Baby Girl👑 : It's ok, Jason. What's wrong? Are you okay?

Daddy McCann 😏✨: No. I'm at the beach and your brother decided he wanted to entertain these thots that were strolling behind us. Now the blonde one here doesn't believe that I have a girlfriend even after I told her multiple times that I did in fact have one.

Jason's phone went off again. This time it was a message from Blake.

Annoying Ass Best Friend Of Baby Girl🔫: oh hell naaaaw you better tell them THOTTIE NOTTIES not to go near my bfftd's man 😒

👑Baby Girl👑: ignore Blake plz babe. He's on his period I think. Idk. And show her this message :

Hi, greetings, hoe. Yeah I'm the girlfriend. The one that didn't exist or something like that? I would like it very much if you didn't flirt with my boyfriend because that's not cute. He's clearly not interested in you so why do y'all still even try? Lol😂 like some blonde bitch and her friend could really take MY man anyways. He like the chocolate hoeeeee
Bye now 😘