The middle.

Jason
            "Ayo, Jason. You need to go home." I groaned and threw the pillow back on my head. Khalil walked in my side of the room with his phone in his hand. "It's Alani, Jason." He said and sat down on the end of the bed. I sighed and sat up slowly. I took my phone off of the charger and the nightstand. There had to be at least 30 from Blake. I started scrolling through all of them. "Wait, before you read them," Julian said and walked in the room too. I looked up at him. "What the fuck happened? Somebody better start talking or there's going to be a scene in this damn hotel room."

Jules clenched his jaw and rubbed the back of his head. "My sister had a miscarriage last night, Jason. The baby is gone." I jumped out of bed and started putting on my sweats quickly. "What?!" I asked and turned around to look at them again after putting on my shirt. "What do you mean the baby is gone? She wanted that baby, Jules." I chewed on my lip and grabbed my black vans from off of the floor. "I know she did." He looked down and nodded. "Everybody was so ready for this baby to come and then to just have it taken away from us.."

My heart ached for my baby girl. The closer and sooner I got to her, the better. I put my shoes and jacket on and grabbed my bags from off of the floor. "Somebody call the jet, we're going home."
~~~
When I walked through the doors of my house, everything was pitch black and silent. There was no life in the house. It was cold and the whole atmosphere seemed to collapse around me. I reached for the light but Alani's voice caused me to come to a complete halt. "Leave it off." She whispered and I heard movement on the chair. I walked over to it by memory, because I couldn't see shit, and kneeled beside the sofa where she was laying. "Baby girl, you don't know how sorry I am.." I managed to say and reached out to touch her. I ended up touching her shoulder and she flinched. "I'm here too, Jason." Blake's voice said and he sat up from behind her. He flashed his phone screen at me to create light. "Where's my brother?"

I shrugged. "I haven't seen him or talked to him since we all split up. I take it he's still in London with Flynn." Lani sniffled into her arm and turned her head a little to face me. Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen. "Jason, she's gone." She croaked out in a whisper. "I-I had her..she was right here in my hands, Jason." She started crying then and I took her in my arms. She collapsed on my chest and I sat there on the floor rocking her back and forth. "My baby.." She said and banged on my chest. "Why?!"

Blake turned his head and wiped his eyes with the back of his hands. "I tried to calm her down but nothing will replace her child." I only nodded. Of course not. Lani balled her fists around my shirt and buried her face in my chest. "I wish I could take the pain away, baby, but I can't." I told her and kissed the top of her head while she cried. Blake turned his phone light off and we both just sat there in darkness while Lani cried.

"I was going to have a baby.." Lani said and lifted her head up to look at me. I only nodded and kissed her head again. She laid her head back on my chest and sniffled in my shirt. "I know this is hard for you, Lani. Everything will work out, okay? You'll have another baby someday. Maybe now isn't the right time and-"

The front door flew open and then slammed shut. Declan turned on the light and took his hood off of his head. He looked pale, ghostly even. Blake stood up and hugged his brother. "I'm so sorry, Declan." Declan hugged his brother back and buried his face in his neck. After Blake let him go, he wiped his eyes and kneeled down beside me and Alani. She sat up and looked at him with a pained expression, as if to say that she was sorry. He only nodded and opened his arms for her. She went to him and allowed him to hold her. "I'm sorry.." Alani said. "I couldn't even carry your child like I should have.."

Declan placed his chin on top of her head while his tears fell slowly. "It's not your fault, Alani. Don't you dare blame yourself." They both cried together and I stood up. "Declan you can stay here I guess for tonight. I'll be upstairs in my room." I said and stared to walk up the stairs. "Yeah, I think that's for the best." He said and looked at me. I crossed my arms and turned back around to look at him. I walked back down the stairs with a frown. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Declan handed Alani to Blake and stood up too. "It means that you're a motherfucking liar." He walked up to me. "You lied about my father, didn't you? You fucking killed him. I already know that you did. You sent me to London to get away from Alani so that you could have your way with her. You probably killed our child too."

I chewed on my bottom lip and put my hands in my pockets. "You honestly think I would lie to you about killing your damn dad and the baby? That's low, even for you. If I said I didn't do it, I didn't fucking do it-" I pushed him back out of my face with one hand. "As for Alani, I could have my way with her anytime I want to, she's mine now. You can watch too if you're interested."

Declan looked down at the ground and then punched me in the face. I clenched my jaw with my hand and Blake ran over in the middle of us. "Can you two get along for two seconds? For Alani's sake, please. She doesn't need this right now."

"Blake you better get your fucking brother before I do!" I yelled and pointed to him. "You got the right one now, Declan. I tried with you, yo, I really did." Alani got off of the chair and pulled me back by my jacket. "Don't fight over this, please." She said, her voice hoarse still. "Alani, he did it. He's been playing all of us this whole time!" Declan yelled and tried to charge at me again but Blake held him back. Alani looked up at me with a straight face. "Jason, did you do it?"

I sucked my teeth and pulled away from her. "You believe his lying ass over me?! Huh?!" She frowned and held her hand to her head. "I-I don't know who to believe.." I nodded and turned to walk back up the stairs. Alani whimpered and reached out to touch my back. "Jason.."

"WHAT ALANI, SHIT." I yelled and turned around to look at her. She took her hand back slowly and tears brimmed her already red eyes. "I-I believe you." Declan threw his hands in the air and said a couple profanities. Flynn walked in the door now with a bag slung over his shoulder. "What did I miss?"

Blake held Alani's hand and looked at her. "Lani...are you sure? I mean we don't know what he's capable of. For all we know he could be planning to kill you in your sleep or something. You know Jason is two seconds away from being in the crazy house."  She nodded and let go of Blake's hand and grabbed mine. I turned back around and walked her up the staircase.

"Don't fucking call me when he beats your ass!!" Declan yelled to Lani and slammed one of my glass vases against the wall. "Get the fuck out of here." I said when I got to the top of the stairs. "NOW!"

Declan put his hood back on his head and walked out of the door. Flynn said something to Blake and then walked out with Declan. I opened my bedroom door and walked in with her, shutting it behind me.