The middle.

Song suggestions: James Bay- Let It Go, Justin Bieber- Sorry ❤️
Jason
          Dayja stood in front of me with both of her hands on her hips. She dared me to even try to move, which was ridiculous because I wasn't even supposed to be here in the first place. Julian came back from the balcony and watched us. "Tell me again why you have my boy Jason held hostage?" He asked Dayja. "If you only knew." She said and continued to stand in front of me. Khalil walked in behind Julian and frowned when he saw Dayja. "What the fuck is she doing here, Jules?"

Julian shrugged and plopped down on the sofa beside me. "Alani is back home and her boyfriend and friends are here and she's his sister I think. Did I get it right?" He asked Dayja. She smiled and nodded. "Yep." Khalil looked at me in alarm. "You mean to tell me Alani is your fucking sister?" He asked Julian, who simply nodded and scrolled through his phone. "Why didn't you tell us that before we traveled all the way here?! Shit! Jason, man, you gotta leave before-" The door opened and then closed again. That's when I saw my baby girl for the first time since I mistakenly shot her. She looked like she had seen a ghost. "J-Jason?"

Declan and Blake came up behind her within seconds and Declan glared daggers at me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He walked up to me and moved his sister out of the way to take her place. "I came to visit Jules." Alani and Julian looked at each other. "You know Jason?" They both asked at the same time. I smirked and leaned back in the rocking chair. "Pause, how do you know Jason? He's the biggest mafia leader in the world." Julian said. Alani rolled her eyes. "Don't I know. He's also a pain in the ass."

"Watch your mouth, baby girl. That's not lady like." I told her. Declan charged at me but was held back by Khalil and Jules. "Fucking call her that again and I swear to you I will kick your ass." I laughed and watched him get restrained by my boys. "I mean you can try, but you won't get very far obviously." I found it funny as hell that he was so pissed that I was here. I wasn't here for Julian's sister but now that I see how much it's getting under his skin, I think I'll stay awhile. "I didn't even know you two were brother and sister but now that I see you together, you do actually look similar."

Alani frowned and crossed her arms. "Just stay away from me." I licked my lips and nodded. "Most definitely. Your wish is my command, baby girl." Declan broke away from the two boys and grabbed Alani. He pulled her out of the living room with Dayja and Blake following behind him like two lost puppies. The shit was hilarious.

Julian's other sister Ashika came back in with our lemonades. "Here you go, boys." She smiled and put it on the table in front of me. I grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around in one swift movement. She was fucking gorgeous too. Just like Alani.

"Thank you, beautiful."

She blushed and took her arm back from me. "T-thank you.." I smiled and nodded. She quickly ran out of the room and I chuckled. "Your family is something else, Julian." He nodded and sat back down beside me. "I'm sorry about Alani and her shit, bro. I don't know what has gotten into her and her possessive ass boyfriend. He looked like he wanted to rip your head off for even looking at my sister." Khalil and I exchanged amused expressions without Julian knowing. "It's cool, yo. Look, I think I'm going to actually take you up on your offer and stay here for my time being here. You have a beautiful house." Khalil nodded, agreeing with me. "Yep, it's filled with beautiful things that someday Jason would like to have."

Julian smiled. "Trust me, with the way your boy here is going, he's going to be able to have anything and everything he wants." Jules and I did our handshake and I stood back up. "Glad you recognize."
~~~
Alani came back downstairs two hours later by herself. Julian and the rest of the crew were too busy smoking on the balcony to notice her so I took that opportunity and walked out of the living room to the kitchen where she was. She closed the fridge and just stood there in front of me. She said nothing.