The middle.

[I actually cried while writing this]
Declan
"Dec, you have a visitor." Flynn said and stood at my bedroom door. I turned around from the dresser and nodded. "Who is it?" Flynn and I were both in London at the time while the others were scattered all over America. We were the only ones looking in England because you can never be too safe

He shrugged. "I don't even know..some girl. She said she knew you so I let her in." I sighed and walked out in front of him down the hallway. The girl sat on the sofa with her leg shaking and she was looking out of the window. "Hello?" I asked and she turned around quickly. "Declan!" She ran into my arms and wrapped her arms around me. "He said I would find you here and I can't believe it's you.." She pulled away and straightened out her shirt. "I'm so sorry it's just...now we can finally be okay."

Flynn walked in looking confused. "Who is this? Who are you?" The girl looked at Flynn with a smile and then extended her hand out to him. "Jourdan." He shook her hand awkwardly and let go of it. "How do you know Declan?" I nodded, agreeing with Flynn. "How do you know me?"

She sighed heavily. "My father has some information on who killed your father...he knows because it was his business partner."
~~~
Jourdan drank some of her hot tea that Flynn made for her and looked over my shoulder at my laptop. "Oh there it is! That's it right there. I remember the building looking like that. And it has that weird name on it...McKinley..McCann! That's it!"

Flynn slammed his hand on the table. "This is some bullshit!" He yelled and Jourdan jumped back. I slammed my laptop shut and grabbed my phone. "Okay, okay, calm down. Calm down." Flynn said and grabbed the laptop off of the table to have a look for himself. He gasped and shut the laptop back. I rubbed my face with both hands and let out a sigh. This motherfucker was playing us this whole time.

I didn't know who to call or who to turn to at this point. Jason sent me all the way to England to get me away from Lani and the baby. It all started making sense now. "Jason knew this was going to happen, Flynn. He sent us all the way over here so that we couldn't protect Alani anymore. He never intended for us to come back to the states, he was going to kill us over here." Flynn backed away from me and shook his head. He looked scared as hell. "T-then why did he let Blake stay with Lani? Why would he let your brother stay and not you?"

"To make it seem normal. All of them were in on it probably." I stood up and motioned for Jourdan to leave. She nodded quickly and ran out of the door, slamming it behind her. "This is some bullshit! Bloody hell!" Flynn screamed and sank down on the floor against the wall. "We can't leave." I told him. "We have to beat this fucker at his own game. He thinks he has us trapped but he doesn't. Somewhere down here there's some answers and I'll be damned if I don't find them."
_________________________________________________
Alani
Blake kicked his feet back on the footrest and pulled up Netflix on Jason's television. He stuffed some popcorn in his mouth with turned his head to look at me. "What're you in the mood for, love?" I shrugged and stuffed some in my mouth too. "Doesn't matter. I just want to watch a comedy or something." He nodded and scrolled through the comedy movies. He decided on Ride Along 2.

Halfway through the movie, Blake stood up and said that he was going to make more popcorn. I nodded and stood up too. "Okay," I said. "I need a potty break anyways. It feels like she's sitting right on my bladder." He laughed and helped me down the hallway to the nearest restroom.

The closer I got to the toilet, it felt like she was twisting something inside of me. I leaned over on the counter and rubbed my belly softly, in attempts to calm her down. I put the toilet seat down and sat down on it. I took slow, deep breaths but nothing work. I groaned and Blake knocked on the door. "Lani, you okay in there, baby?!" He yelled. I tried to talk back but I couldn't. Then, I felt a pool of water gush out of me. I was almost scared to look down but I did anyways. There was blood all over my gray sweatpants and it was going down my leg slowly. I screamed and Blake busted through the door. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me. "L-Lani..what happened?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

I started panicking then and breathing hard. My eyes filled with tears and I tried to stand but Blake pushed me back down on the toilet. I screamed while he was pulling off my sweatpants and placed them on the floor beside him. He sat in front of my legs with his head in his hands. "I'm sorry.." He mumbled under his breath. "No! My baby!!" I screamed and got on the floor beside him where some of the blood leaked out. I rubbed my hands in it in attempts to pick some of it up. Blake grabbed me and held me in his arms. "Lani, stop.." I pushed him off of me and looked at my bloody hands. "Fuck!!" I yelled and laid my head on the floor beside the blood. "My baby!! Blake, get my baby!" He rubbed my back and tried to lift me off of the floor but I wouldn't let him. "I-I'll be back, okay? Stay right here, Lani. I'll call Declan, ok? Just-" He ran out.

"Bring her back.." I screamed and banged on the floor. I heard Blake down the hall crying on the phone with Declan. I gathered myself up from the floor and bawled my hands into fists. I took off my shirt and undergarments, blood still trickling down my legs. I turned on the shower and stepped in, thinking how my life got so messed up.