The epilogue.

17 months later
Jason

I put my ski mask on and followed Za and Alfredo into the building across the street from where we parked. From the outside it looked packed as hell, which didn't help our case at all.

"All these people picked today out of every fucking day they could've came here." Khalil said, running up behind us. Julian scoffed. "Maybe it's not a bad thing though? Nobody will know where the gun went off or who it went off on because there's so many people here."

"Yeah, well, all I know is you three better get the right fucking guys." I said, pulling my hood over my head. They all nodded and we stood behind the door, waiting for my cue.

"Jason, after this, I need you to run." Khalil said. "Run as far away as possible. I don't care where you gotta go, fam. Just go." I gave him a small nod. Little did he know, I already had this planned out since I left the house yesterday. We were currently minutes away from shooting up the rest of Declan's gang in this little pub in England, not too far from where their crew lives. He had main ones, just like I did, that were going to take their last breath today if it's the last thing I do.

Za coughed and motioned towards three cars pulling up on our side. I mentally cursed myself and nodded for them to go inside. They ran in and held their guns up yelling, "Get the fuck down!"

Khalil shot his gun in the air, making everybody scream and run for the door. I blocked them and pushed everybody back inside.

"We'll make this easy for you," I said, getting on one of the tables. "How many of you know who the fuck I am?"

Nearly everybody in the place raised their hands, terrified. Good.

"Another question, how many of you know what I'm here for?"

Some put their hand down but others kept theirs raised. I pointed to a woman with my gun. "Why do you think I'm here?" She held her hands up and was shaking all over the place. The sight amused me. "T-to rob us?"

My crew cracked up laughing, including me. "No, we don't want your damn money. We have enough of that on our own so why would we want yours?"

The man being the counter went for the phone but I shot it up and him. There were a bunch of screams and then the glass from the door was kicked in. "Well welcome to the party!" Za said, watching Declan's crew all pile in there one by one. It had to be about twenty of them.

"Why the fuck are you in here?" One of them said and grabbed his gun, but he wasn't quick enough. I cocked mine back and shot him right between the eyes. That's when all hell broke loose. Gun shots were being fired everywhere and I jumped down from the table to get under it. Julian, Khalil, and Alfredo ran behind the counter for support but Za stayed up and was shooting the hell out of these people. I was almost proud.

"Za, get the fuck down!" I hissed at him. He looked at me one last time before somebody blew his fucking brains out. His gun dropped to the floor and so did he.

I sighed and shut my eyes to get rid of the horrid sight I had to endure. Julian crawled over to me and handed me his gun. "Take this, I'm going to get back up." I nodded and got myself together before I got up from the floor. He ran to the back of the place and before long, disappeared into the darkness. Khalil and Alfredo gave me that look and I gave them the same one. They jumped up from behind the counter and started shooting again.