Q&A Answers

For Ri:
"Is that you in your profile picture? If so you're so pretty 😍❤️
Yes that's me ❤️ thank you!

"Can you please tell me who's side you're on"
If I do that then that would involve me telling the ending and das not good. 😂

"Justin or Jason"
Justin and Jason

"How do you get as many reads as you get? And how do you come up with update days?"
Honestly, I never expected to get as many reads and votes as I get on my stories. But all I can say is don't get discouraged when you're first starting out because believe me somebody will notice your story and like it and don't give up!! Also, if you ever feel like you're forced to write a chapter or something don't force it. It's your book and you have the power to change anything you don't like. Like my grandma said, if it don't fit don't force it. xx (sounds kinda dirty but hey)

"What's your best memory of wattpad so far"
My favorite memory on wattpad would be writing Patience tbh. And interacting with you guys.

"How do you deal with hate?"
Simple: I don't.

"How many chapters are there left of TBW?"
Like....idk actually. I doubt it's more than 10 though.

"What inspires you to write?"
Well, my life in general. Because it's not all peaches and cream, I escape by writing. Ive been doing that since I was like five.

"Can I suck your dick"
😂😂😂😂😂 yessir

"What makeup do you use??"
Oh God you shouldn't have asked that question..y'all will be here all day I promise.
Lips: LA Colors, Covergirl, and Milani (because their matte colors are gorg😍)
Eyeshadow: I don't wear this often but I usually use the eyeshadow sticks instead of the pallets cause I'm clumsy. Mabelline has nice eye shadows and Covergirl does too.
Mascara: I only use Covergirl and Rimmel London mascara
Eyeliners: I use LA colors liquid eyeliner, gel eyeliner by AVON, and I don't use pencils because again, I'm clumsy.
Foundation: LA colors and Covergirl Fit Me (same with concealer)
Blush: LA colors for their highlights
Brows:: Maybelline brow pencil and I have one by LA colors that can double as an eyeliner
Face washes: I use Noxema (I know it's old but it works really really good), and Neutrogena.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"
No I do not.

"Post another pic cause 😍😍"

"How long have you been natural?" Almost a year in June

Almost a year in June

"Do you read all of your comments?"
I try to .. Except I stopped reading majority of the comments in King Justin because most of them were negative. Especially on the first chapter.