The middle.

Sarah
       Jason's chest moved up and down as he slept peacefully beside me. He hasn't moved an inch since he got in here and it made me wonder about him. How can something so beautiful, be so cruel sometimes? How can someone so intriguing, kill others as if they were nothing? How could someone make love to you like you're the only thing he ever wants, when he does the same to other women?

He stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes slowly. He blinked a couple of times and then looked over at me. "A penny for your thoughts?" I just sighed and looked up at the beautiful champagne colored chandelier that was above his bed. He draped his arm over my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. He didn't talk, he just laid there waiting for me to talk to him. What could I say?

"Jason, I don't know what to say to you right now! You always do this to me!" I screamed and sat up. He rubbed his stubble with his hand and frowned. "Sarah, baby, if I could change what I do I would but I can't so-"

"No, you can. You just choose not to." I mumbled and he looked at me. "What did you say?" He snapped and pulled my legs towards him. He grabbed me and sat me on top of him. "I said you choose not to stop what's going on and-" His hands traveled down my waist and to the outside of my panties. "J-Jason stop...I'm trying to talk to you about this."

"Let me fuck you." He whispered in my ear and started pulling my panties down my legs. "Let me.." I groaned and shook my head no. "No, we need to- ah!" My head flew back when he licked his tongue up my slit. "Baby girl, I can do so many things for you, you don't even know. I'm more powerful than you think, than you can ever imagine." He nibbled on my clit and I moaned out loudly. "I'm going to take good care of you..." He whispered and started devouring me.

I wrapped my legs around his head and pulled on his hair roughly as he ate what was his. "Mm, you taste amazing, baby. You gonna cum?" He asked and slammed his finger inside of me. I arched my back off of the bed and moaned his name and a few curse words. "J-Jason..ah baby!! I'm-" My mouth flew open and I struggled to find the words to say. Before I released, he pulled his finger out of me and smiled to himself as he licked it.

He took off his pajama pants and revealed his black Calvin Klein boxers that visibly showed his hard dick. Jason chuckled and pulled down his underwear. His dick sprung out and slapped against his abs.

"Be gentle..." I whispered as he got on top of me, his arms supporting the both of us. "No." I just looked up at the ceiling and chewed on my bottom lip, waiting for the pain to begin. He kissed my lips one last time and lined his dick up with my opening. He pushed my thighs apart with one hand and eased himself in me with the other.

My eyes flew shut and I chewed on my lip harder to keep from crying out. He was breaking every wall I had inside of me, I was sure of it. Jason grunted and wiped the tears that escaped from my eyes. "Baby, open your eyes. I want you to watch me." He whispered in my ear and I opened them slowly.

Soon, the pain washed away and the pleasure started to come in. I kissed his shoulder and smiled up at him. "Baby, mooooove.." I moaned and he pulled out of me, only to slam right back in me. My breath got caught in the back of my throat as he thrusted in and out of me at a steady pace. He placed my legs on his shoulders and continued his assault on my body. "Ah!! Jaaaaason!" I screamed and grabbed one of the pillows with my hand for support. He grabbed on to the headboard and pounded into me harder, if that was even possible.

"J-Jason! Jason!!" I screamed and he continued to fuck me. Sweat trickled down his forehead and he looked down at me. "Yeah, baby, tell everybody who's fucking you this good. Nobody can fuck you like me, baby. Nobody!" He screamed and slammed into me harder. "Say it!" He demanded. I gathered my thoughts together and moaned loudly. "I said say it, Sarah!" He rammed into me so deep that I felt him in my cervix.

"I-I'm yours!!" I screamed loudly and scratched at his back. "Nobody can fuck me this good!" He flipped us over and grabbed my waist, pulling me up on all fours. He made love bites all down my back and sat back up behind me. "I know, bitch." He entered me again and I lowered my head into the pillow, screaming out. "Shit, baby, that's right. Fuck me back." I met him thrust for thrust and screamed loudly.

"J-Jason...Jason!!" My eyes shot open and I looked back at him. That familiar knot in my stomach tightened as he continued to fuck me. "Baby!! It's too much...Jason!!" I tried to climb away from him but he only pulled me back and sat me up on his dick, making me ride him from behind. He pounded into me again and wrapped his hand tightly around my neck, choking me lightly. I gasped for air and he reached his other hand down to play with my clit. I spiraled out of control and came hard on him.

He fucked me through my orgasm and came inside of me, panting my name. I crawled over to my side of the bed and laid back. "Does this mean you'll change?" He rolled his eyes at my question. "Does it fucking look like I'm going to change? I wanted to fuck so that's what I did. End of story."