The middle.

Alani
When I woke up, Jason was gone. Somehow I ended up in my bed again, fully clothed, and under the covers. I got up and slipped on my slippers. When I opened the bedroom door, I was hit with the scents of bacon and blueberries. My heart leaped and I nearly ran to the kitchen to see Jason flipping pancakes shirtless. He was only wearing a pair of gym shorts, his slides, and his Calvin Klein boxers that were visible above his shorts. He turned around to face me with a smile. "Good morning, beautiful. I made you breakfast before you go out today."

I smiled back and sat down at the table. "Everything smells good. You didn't have to-" he cut me off and handed me a plate of food. "Yes, I did. What would you prefer to drink?" "Orange juice." I simply said and dug into my food. It tasted amazing. He poured me a glass of juice and sat it in front of me. Then, he walked around the table and kissed my head. "I have to go into the office for a couple of hours but I'll be back later on...your phone is on your dresser charging. Call me whenever you can or I'll call you. I need to know that you're safe at all times. Also, lock up the doors when I leave and don't go out until you tell me where you're going. Got it?"

I continued to eat but nodded. "Good." He held my hand in his and I looked down at our hands with a smile. Until I saw a ring on his ring finger. I snatched my hand away and felt like throwing up all of the contents that were in my stomach. "What's wrong with you?" He asked and looked at me. I stepped away from him. "You're married!! How dare you do those things to me and be married!" He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "You told me I was yours....that you'll stay with me. What? I'm your second option because she doesn't want you anymore? Get out."

He walked up to me and grabbed me by my shoulders. "Alani, please, listen to me. I can explain." I shook my head. "No you can't! You're married!!" His face dropped. "Yes, I am married but-" I shook my head. "There is no but!! You're fucking married!" I shoved my finger in his chest and he took a couple steps back but never lost eye contact with me. I frowned and stood against the wall. "Just please let me explain to you what's going on and you won't get hurt..."

I shook my head no. "Oh so you're threatening me now? You're a fucking asshole, that's what you are! Does your wife know that you're here? Huh? Does she know you almost fucked somebody else last night?!" I put some bass in my voice, which only made him angrier. He grabbed me by the neck an shoved me against the wall, slightly choking me. "Who do you think you're talking to? Huh?" He whispered in my ear and tightened his grip on my neck. I squirmed around as tears fell down my face but he continued to hold his grip on me. "Now, let me fucking explain before you start assuming."

I blinked away tears and watched him. "Yes, I am married but it was against my will. My mother felt as if I should start a family because I'm going to run my father's bullshit of a company someday and she wants another line of McCann's to run it when I'm gone. She also wanted my children to be pure so she picked the whitest person she knew to set me up with. To make her happy, Sarah and I got married two years ago but we don't have any kids because they're not on my agenda right now. She's with me still because she wants my money but that's it. She knows that I don't have feelings for her."

I pushed him away and sank down to the floor. "You sleep with her?" I asked. He shook his head no. "I haven't slept with her since I met you. If that makes you feel any better. Each time we slept together, I used a condom cause I don't know where she's been." He sat on the floor in front of me. "How do you know where I've been? I could've lied to you last night and said I was a virgin just to make you feel special." I said that just to get him back.

"You were too tight to not be a virgin, baby." He licked his lips and scooted closer to me. "Before I leave, I want to taste you." I tried to back away from him but was stopped by the wall getting in my way. "No...I don't want-oh!" I moaned against my own will when he cupped me in his hand. "Baby, you're wet already? I've barely touched you."

"Jason, I don't want this...I can't do this with you. Last night was a mistake." I said and tried to shut my legs. "No it wasn't, baby. And I'll prove it to you." He pulled my pants off and laid me against the cold, hardwood floor. "I'm going to devour this pussy baby...I'm so hungry."

I moaned at his words as he pulled down my panties and lined his face up with my sex. "You smell...amazing." He whispered and placed a soft kiss on the outside of my lips before spreading them with his fingers. I squirmed underneath him and he plunged his tongue deep inside of me. He held my legs down and ate me like I was the last meal he was ever going to have.

"S-shit.." I moaned and released all in his mouth. He licked me one last time before sitting up and licking his lips. "I'll see you later, baby girl. Clean yourself up for me."
.
.
.
Have they had sex? No. Will they? *shrugs* Idk where I was going with this. Moving on. You get two chapters this Monday cause i have half of this book written already. Enjoy , comment your thought, vote, all that good stuff! Feel free to give me feedback also if you think I should slow their relationship down, speed it up, what you think should happen?? Idk just talk to me. I like to talk lmao.
-Ri💕