The middle.

Alani
Jason shut the door behind us and took off his jacket, now only having on a black long sleeved shirt that hugged his muscles. He threw the jacket on the floor and sat down on his bed. He put his head in his hands and sighed heavily. "I really didn't do it."

I frowned and walked up to him. He placed his head against my stomach and I wrapped my arms around his head. He placed both of his hands on my waist. "I know you didn't." I said. He picked me up with ease and placed me on the bed. Then, he came up beside me and laid there. "Why do you have so much faith in me? I could've easily killed Declan's father and just have been lying to you this whole time.."

I turned on my side to face him and scrunched my nose up. "Do you honestly think I would be laying beside your right now if I didn't believe you? If you said you didn't do it then you didn't. I've been around you long enough to know that, Jason." He smiled and his phone went off in his pants. He groaned and pulled it out to see who it was. I sighed and turned on my other side facing the window.

"Yeah, I'm at home. Why?" He said. His voice changing from a soft one to a more aggressive tone. He cleared his throat. "And you're sure about this?" The person on the other line said something and Jason cursed under his breath. "I fucking knew it. Okay, thanks Flynn. I owe you one." Jason hung the phone up and threw it on the nightstand. "Alani, baby," He shook me softly and I turned back around to look at him. "I need you to stay in this house for awhile, okay? Don't leave this house until I tell you that you're safe."

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting up and definitely more alarmed now. He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I can't tell you right now but trust me, I want to. I just can't." I frowned. "You're keeping secrets from me again, huh? I thought we were getting better and helping each other work on us and-" He cut me off with his lips on mine. "Baby girl, I need you to just trust me. I know I haven't been the easiest person to trust but if you'll just do this for me it would mean a lot."

"I wasn't going to go anywhere for awhile anyways." I said, motioned to my stomach. He looked down and nodded. "Yeah, sorry about that again."

"It's whatever, I guess. I just really really wanted this baby, you know? I didn't care that it was Declan's. I just wanted this child. She was apart of me and now she's gone.."

Jason pulled me into his arms and let out a heavy sigh. I placed my head on his chest. "I know you did, baby girl, I know."
_____________________________________________
Jason
         I put on my black cap and shut the bedroom door. I refused to wake Alani up this early so I tried my best to get dressed and showered quietly and quickly. I walked down the steps to Blake and Flynn making out on my sofa. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat, getting both of their attentions. Blake wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and blushed a little. "Sup Jason?"

"Sup Jason?" I mocked him. "I'm just making out with my boyfriend on your $700 sofa!"

Flynn glared at me and pulled Blake back down beside him. "Don't talk to Blake like that, idiot." I looked at him now and copied him too in my best British accent. "Don't talk to Blake like that, idiot! Mate he's my love so you can't talk to him like that!"

Blake giggled and Flynn stared daggers through me. "Anyways, I came down here to tell Blake here to watch Alani until I return from where I have to go."

Blake crossed his arms over his chest with a grin. "I knew you fucking liked me." I rolled my eyes. "I don't. But I love Alani and since she loves and trusts you so much, I guess I had no choice but you ask you." He tapped on his chin. "Oh no honey boo, you're not getting off that easy with your sexy self. I want something in return."

I gulped. "What do you want?"

"Oh I don't know," He said. "Cash? A new car? A yacht? Any of those will work just fine." I sucked my teeth. "Just fucking watch Alani." He grinned and nodded. "What's the magic word?"

I walked towards the door but he got up and stood in front of me, blocking my way out. "You're not leaving until you tell me so don't even try it." I pushed him lightly and he nearly fell over. "Blake, you're all bark and no bite so please get the hell out of my way before I'm late. I don't have time for this."

He tapped his foot on the hardwood floor and looked at me. "I don't care."

"You're fucking ridiculous." I said. "Will you please watch Alani for me while I'm gone? I'll return later on tonight so don't do anything I wouldn't do." He smiled and moved out of my way. "Thank you very much, fine ass." Flynn chuckled and put his hair in a man bun. "Blake stop harassing Jason and get over here so we can make up for lost time."

"Aye aye, captain!" Blake semi-yelled and ran back over to Flynn.
~~~
"We literally have all of the information right here, Jason. What Za said actually checks out." Alfredo said, searching through Za's computer to find the evidence he called me about last night. Oliver cocked his gun back and pointed it towards the wall. "This motherfucker thinks that it's a game, huh? He think he can just play games? I don't think so."

Alfredo cut his eyes at Oliver for a split second and shook his head. "Y'all are fucking crazy. I see why you and Jason get along so well."

Jules pulled out his phone, his teeth gritting. "I can't believe this shit! I feel like...I feel..."

"Like you've been played? So do I but you don't see me over here getting angry." I said. Alfredo snarled. "You don't get angry because you get even, boss." I nodded and grabbed the gun out of Oliver's hands. "You damned right. Especially when it comes to Alani. I don't fucking play about my baby girl."

"You've made that very clear, sir." One of our new recruits said with a grin on his face. He was a Mexican with really curly long hair and was short as hell but he fit. Whenever we couldn't do lower end jobs, I knew that Jay would be the man to call. I shot the gun at the wall. "Good." Another shot in the same exact place.

"So what's the plan?" Za asked, shutting the door of the safe house behind him. They all looked at me like I knew. "Well?" Alfredo asked, putting the computer on the floor. "What do we do about it since we know?"

"We beat him at his own game. Trick him. Play with his head a little until he has no choice but to do one or two things. One, just plain out tell us he did it or two, die before he has a chance to. I knew the son of a bitch was fucked up the moment I met him years ago."

They all nodded. "Does the family have any clue whatsoever?" Jules asked. I shook my head no. "If I didn't get that phone call from Flynn this morning, I wouldn't have known myself. Nobody expected it."

"That's the thing," Alfredo said. "Because nobody expected it, nobody would've ever gotten him."

I shot another bullet into the same part in the wall. "I'll get him how I should've got him a long time ago."

[i was supposed to post this chapter an hour ago but. Q&A will be up Friday]