The middle.

Climb on board
We'll go slow and high tempo
Light and dark
Hold me hard and mellow

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us
Bodies together
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you
I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always
I'd love to wake up next to you

So we'll piss off the neighbors
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw
Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day
Fucking in, fighting on
It's our paradise and it's our war zone

Alani
Declan stirred in his sleep and pulled me closer to him every time he would turn over on his side. The three of them demanded that Flynn and I stay with them in a secret location house in Seattle. We had our numbers changed, new identity cards made, and even new phones just to be safe. They even took it to the extreme and made Dayja and I dye our hair different colors. The measures were extreme but if it was going to keep me safe, I couldn't object.

In the silence, I could hear Dayja on the phone again for the 100th time tonight with her boyfriend, Addis. Then I heard Blake yelling at her to shut up because it was 3 am and him and Flynn were trying to "sleep".

"Dec, you ok?" I whispered in the dark. He just mumbled something and pulled me closer. If I hadn't learned one thing in the past 24 hours, I definitely learned that Declan was a big ole teddy bear. He liked to cuddle and bury his face in my neck. He would also wrap his legs around mine on occasions.

"Declan.." I groaned and tried to push his arms off of me. The more I pushed, the more he pulled. I chewed on my lip to keep from smiling. His eyes blinked opened and he stared at me. He said nothing but somehow, him saying nothing said a lot.

"You're not tired?" I attempted to ask, hoping I would get some type of verbal answer from him. He shrugged and sat up to stretch his limbs out. "I don't know." I just nodded. "It's okay to feel, you know. You don't have to put up that brick wall with me. I know that you're hurting, Dec." He yawned in his hand softly and stared at me with heavy eyes. "I don't normally do this stuff, okay? It's all new to me...I had a girlfriend but nothing like this..just give me some time, ok?"

I was a little taken back by his outburst but I simply nodded and turned over in the bed. Moment later, I felt his strong arms around me again. "I'm sorry, Alani. It's all just eating me up inside and I don't know what to do about it because we haven't found the killer yet and it's been a whole two weeks. Something just isn't adding up here." I turned around and faced him. "Then let me help you. I want to help you, Declan. You can't do all of this on your own. You can't fight every body yourself."

He smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Why do you always have the right thing to say?" "Because I know a thing or two about a thing or two." With that, he slowly leaned in closer to my face and got so close that I could feel his slow and steady breathing tickling my lips. "I shouldn't be doing this right now.." He mumbled against my lips. "But fuck it."

Declan's lips crashed into mine and within a few minutes, his hands were trailing down my body slowly. "I'm sorry, we don't have to do this.." He pulled away and sat up in the middle of the bed. I pulled him back by his shoulder and shook my head. "No, no it's alright. I want to."
                                                       ~
[WARNING: SEX SCENE..dont say I didn't warn y'all now]
Alani ran her hands through my hair with a nervous smile on her face. "This'll hurt me more than it'll hurt you, baby." I said, nibbling on her earlobe. She let out a soft moan. "I highly doubt that but it's nice to know that you care." I chuckled and lifted her arms above her head, removing her pajama shirt and then reached down to remove her panties. "So beautiful.." I whispered and trailed kisses down her neck to her collar bones. "Absolutely stunning."

"Why thank you, Mr. Kelly." I smirked and laid her back on the bed to remove my own clothes. I turned back around in only my boxers to her staring at me. "You're um.." She motioned with her hands to my crotch awkwardly. "It's big." I shrugged and leaned towards her on the bed. She motioned for me to come here with her finger and I did so. "You sure you're ready for this?" She nodded without another thought and reached up for my boxers. "I never went this far with him...if you're wondering."

Her hands trembled as she pulled down my boxers, setting my erection free. "I wasn't. But now that I know, that only makes me want you even more, baby." I grabbed her softly by the neck and placed sloppy kisses all over her lips. She giggled and leaned back on the bed, opening up her legs for me. "One last time-"

"Declan if you ask me that one more time I swear. I'm ready, I promise." I nodded and leaned over top of her with my arms on either side of her for support. "I'm going to make you feel so good.." I whispered in her ear and slowly trailed my hand down to touch her already soaking core.

"You're so wet for me, Lani." I massaged her with my fingers and she let out a soft moan. "He'll never have you like I have you..." I said through gritted teeth and lowered my head so that it was in front of where she needed me the most. Just thinking about the sick bastard's hands all over Alani pissed me off. I got closer to her core and licked up her slit slowly. She squirmed under my touch and chewed on her bottom lip. "D-Dec.."

I smirked and plunged my tongue inside of her this time and occasionally turned my head to kiss her thighs. I reached both hands up her torso and held her down while I went to work with my tongue. Lani wrapped her legs around my shoulders and grasped the velvety sheets on the bed roughly. "Declan!!" Her head tilted back a little and I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head. I had her right where I wanted her. When I felt her body start to quiver under me, I spread her lips using two of my fingers and slowly started spelling my name out with my tongue still inside of her. "Fuck fuck fuck!" Her head shook side to side and she dug her heels into my shoulder blades.

"You gonna cum, baby girl?" I asked and lifted my head up to face her. She grabbed ahold of my hair and pulled me down to kiss her. Her hands traveled down my stomach to my member. She pumped me slowly without breaking her gaze on me. Her hair was tossed over to one side and her breathing was irregular. She honestly didn't know how sexy she looked.

I removed her hand from me and locked them in mine on top of her head. "Promise me something.." She nodded slowly and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Don't look down." I shoved my length inside of her and watched closely as she immediately shut her eyes and clawed my back. She was undeniably soaking and was tight as shit.  "I know, baby. I know." I leaned down and kissed the tears that escaped her closed eyes. "You're going to feel so good after this, I promise...just hold on for me, ok? I won't move until you tell me to."

Alani's eyes fluttered open and she slightly smiled. "You can move, Declan. I know this is uncomfortable for you." I placed my hands on both sides of the headboard and rocked my hips into her once again, earning a throaty moan from her. She threw her head back again and clawed my back some more. "Fuck, you're doing so good for your first time, baby." I lifted one of her legs over my shoulder and thrusted deeper inside of her. "Declan! Ah fuuuuck! Faster!"

"As you wish." I said in between breaths and started fucking her faster, making the headboard slam against the wall each time I thrusted inside of her. Her eyes flew open and she looked around frantically trying to find something to hold on to. "Oh, baby! Right there..right there!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and I continued to fuck her in the spot she craved. Her eyes started rolling to the back of her head and she reached up and attacked my arms with her fingernails. "Cum for me, Lani. You like how daddy is fucking you, baby?"

"Fuck! You're making me feel so good! D-Don't stop!" She choked out and lifted her body up to meet me thrust for thrust. "Declan...Declan what's happening to me.." She said in between breaths and opened her mouth without a sound coming out. "You're cuming, baby. That's right. Cum all over my dick." I slowed down my pace and watched as she came all over me and the bed. Fuck, this woman was something else.

With one final thrust, I emptied my load inside of her and nearly fell on top of her. Both of us were covered in sweat and wrapped up in each other. I didn't know what the future held but I was 100% sure that I wanted mine to be with her.

-hey I warned ya.