The middle.

Alani
"Good morning, sunshine!" Blake greeted me with a hug and handed me a glass of orange juice from the counter. The kitchen in our new home was absolutely beautiful and big enough for all of us. He looked down at me in his brother's oversized sweatshirt and grinned from ear to ear. "Ah, so that wasn't Addis and Dayja having phone sex that we heard this morning." Him and Flynn shared a cheeky grin and then Blake turned back to look at me. "You fucked my brother!" He screamed and jumped up and down like a little kid.

"You did, didn't you? How was he? Was he a gentleman?" He pulled me over to one of the bar stools and sat me down. Flynn tilted his head up from his phone. "Well? Wondering minds would love to know." Blake nodded, agreeing with him. I sighed and pulled up the sleeves of Declan's sweatshirt, revealing some of the love bites he had given me. "Damn, girl. What was he trying to do?! Turn you into a vampire?" Blake asked and sipped some of my orange juice. "That's not even all of them. There's more on my stomach and legs."

Flynn flinched. "Your brother definitely marked his territory, that's for sure." Blake chuckled and nodded. "Definitely. What do you expect from a Kelly though? What can I say, we're pretty dominant."

Dayja walked in the kitchen with her gym clothes on and went straight for the refrigerator. She pulled out a bottle of water and nearly chugged it down in one gulp. "Damn, who fucked you last night?" Blake asked. Dayja hit him with the water bottle and rolled her eyes. "I went running, stupid. We should be asking who fucked Alani with all those bite marks on her neck." My hand flew up to my neck and I mentally cursed myself. "Yeah, you have a few on your neck that match your arms too, Lani-Balani." Blake said.

Dayja cracked up laughing and pulled my sleeves up to see the ones on my arms. She gasped and pulled the sleeves back down. "I would kick his ass if I were you. That's gonna take a whole lot of foundation to cover up all of those."

Before I could respond, Declan came walking in from the other direction with only a pair of gray sweatpants hanging low off of his hips, Nike slides, and his hair soaking wet. He must've just gotten out of the shower because parts of his body were still glistening with water and his tattoos were on full display. "Who said she was covering anything up?" He pulled my head back softly and kissed me passionately. "Good morning, baby." Blake pretended to throw up and Dayja sucked her teeth. "Let her breathe for two seconds, please!"

Blake pushed his brother away from us and nodded. "Yeah, what Dayja said! She was my bfftd first so you have to wait your turn, sex master." Declan rolled his eyes and turned around to walk to the fridge. I gasped when I saw long claw marks covering his back and lower arms. "I did that?" I asked and pointed to his back. He looked over his shoulder and smirked. "Yeah, you have got to get those nails shorter, babe or I don't think I'll be able to last."

Blake choked on his orange juice and stared gasping for air while I blushed uncontrollably. "You marked her up too, though! Look at her!" Dayja motioned her hands towards my body. He only shrugged and pulled out a carton of eggs. "Just marked what was already mine anyways." Blake got himself together and gave his brother a death glare. "Well because you wanted to mark what was yours, Flynn and I barely got any sleep. All we heard was oh fuck, Declan!" He said, mimicking voice. Flynn waved his hand in the air. "Oh don't forget this one, Is daddy fucking you good?" He said in a more masculine voice, trying to match Declan's.

"Have you all quite finished?" Declan asked and cracked a couple of eggs in a bowl. "Lani, how do you like yours?" I opened my mouth to speak but Blake cut me off. "Hard boiled, obviously." Him and Flynn nearly fell over each other because they were laughing so hard. Dayja opened up her laptop on the counter and shook her head. "Y'all are real petty. At least somebody did get some in this house, shit."

Declan threw his hands in the air and dropped the bowl on the counter. "Fuck it. I have to go pick up Addis from the airport anyways." He walked around the two boys and stood in front of me. "Are you hurt?" I shrugged and looked up at him. He ran his fingers through my hair, waiting for me to answer him. "Just a little sore but I'm okay. I should be asking you that." I ran my fingers over the scratches on his forearms and he hissed. "Still stings?" He only nodded and leaned his forehead down against mine. "I'll be back later on, okay? Please be safe.."

I leaned up a little to peck him on his lips and then smiled. "Always." Blake crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't trust us here with your girl? You act like we're going to let Jason just walk the hell up in here and take her or something." Declan clenched his fists and stood in front of Blake. He was pissed.

"If you all keep fucking around then he just might. I'll be back." He hit shoulders with Blake on his way out and slammed the bedroom door shut minutes later.

"Damn, who peed in his eggs?" Dayja asked, not looking up from her laptop. Flynn giggled. "Your other brother pushed his button." Blake groaned and leaned his body against the wall. "I'm probably gonna pay for that one later on."