The middle.

Jason
        The jet touched down smoothly in Seattle and Sarah grabbed ahold of my hand for support. "I've never really like planes, Jason. You know this." I scoffed and took a sip of my Hennessy. "Good thing this little mission isn't for you, now is it?" She leaned back over into her own seat and crossed her arms. "You don't have to be so mean." Me? Mean? "Fuck outta here." I waved her off and looked out of the window as the people started taking our luggage out of the back of the plane. Alfredo and Za walked down the aisle and sat in the seats across from us. "Okay, we have an idea on where your girl may be."

"Yeah, we think she's somewhere close." Sarah opened her mouth to say something but I quickly shut her down by raising my hand in the air. "Shut it." She mumbled something under her breath and took my drink out of my hand and put it to her lips. "Anyways, do everything in your power to get Alani back to me. I don't care what you have to do to get her, just please get her." Alfredo nodded and pulled out his MacBook. He pointed to it with a grin. "Bingo. We tracked down the tracking device you put in her luggage bag."

"Jackpot." I grabbed the computer from him and started zooming in closer and closer until I found the address and scenery around the house she was staying in. "We have to find a way to get them out of the house so that we can put the cameras and stuff up." Za said and played with one of the cameras connected to Alfredo's laptop. "Each of these has the capacity to record sound as well as picture so with that being said, you'll be able to see and hear every little thing that goes on in that house."

I smiled from ear to ear and Sarah shook her head. "You're a sick man, you know that?" I grabbed my phone from my lap and tossed it to Alfredo. "Call up Addis, I have a plan."
~
Alani
        "You want her to do what?" Declan snapped at Addis and gave him a death glare. "Just to make sure that it's actually him here. Alani and Blake will go into the club sorta like a decoy to set him up just to see if it's really him. If things go bad-" Declan cut him off and stood up, grabbing my waist in the process. "When things go back. Fucking hell, why can't your girlfriend be a decoy? Why does mine have to be put in danger like this?" He rubbed his hand on my lower back and pulled me closer to him. "Because Jason McCann wants what's his."

Declan let go of me and charged at Addis, only to be stopped by his brother and Flynn. "Calm down, Declan. I'm just saying." He shrugged and looked at Dayja for help. She sighed. "Addis has a point, Declan. He's going to this extreme simply because you have something that he wants." Blake let go of Declan and nodded too. "I'm in. I'll make sure Alani is with me at all times and I won't let him even remotely close to her. She'll be with me." Declan groaned. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?! My answer is still fucking no."

Blake opened his mouth to object but Declan cut him off. "And since we're all about setting Jason up, why don't you set him up on your own? I'll get my hands on him in due time but if it means that Alani will get hurt then it isn't the way to go."

I reached down and grasped Declan's hand in mine. He instantly lit up and turned to look at me. "I'll be okay. I'm in." I said, he frowned and buried his face in my neck. "No you're not...I have this feeling and it's bad. I don't want you-" I cut him off. "I'm not going to let him get me. Not this time."
~~
Declan grasped my hand in his and walked alongside Dayja and I inside of the club. Technically, I wasn't of age yet but I had a feeling no one would ask me that tonight with the way I was dressed. I had on a long, white coat that stopped at my knees and a tight red dress that showed off every curve I had. Even the ones I didn't know were there. Dayja was dressed in a little black dress that was even tighter than mine. Her legs were so long that it was only natural for her to wear a pair of black heels to match.

Declan stopped halfway in and turned me around. "If he tries anything with you tonight, I want you to leave. I mean it, Alani. I don't care what he says to try and make you stay. I want you out of here." I nodded and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my head. "Be careful, my love." Blake and Flynn both hugged as well and I saw Dayja catch up with Addis in the crowd. So far, the plan was going smoothly.