The middle.

Team Declan taking it so far....where y'all team Jason people at??

Alani
       My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the dark, cold hospital room. It was hard to see but I could make out the shapes of everyone in there. Declan was in the chair beside my bed with his upper body laying on the bed. He was asleep. Dayja was in the other chair with her legs hanging off of that. She was also asleep. Blake and Flynn both were on the floor eating fruit and watching something on a laptop when Blake turned around and looked at me.

"Lani?" He whispered and stood up. "You're up!" He said louder this time and ran to my bed side. He felt my forehead and then reached down and grabbed both of my hands. "I thought we lost you, beautiful." He got on the edge of my bed. "Are you having any pain? I can go get the doctors-"

"No I'm okay. How did I get in here? I thought...I thought.." Blake shushed me and pulled me into his arms. "It's okay, Alani. We know how hard these last few days have been for you. You've been sleep for five days." I sat up and shook my head no. "No, no..I was with Jason, remember? H-He kidnapped me and I had to sleep with him and I'm pregnant..Blake I'm pregnant." He raised his eyebrow and pulled away from me. "What kind of pain medicine do they give people these days? You've literally been right here the entire time. We watched you, Lani. You didn't wake up. This is the first time you've been up in a couple days. The only time we left was to go home to get showered and change clothes."

Flynn walked over to us and leaned on Blake's shoulder. "He's right. Even when the group went to go home, someone was always here with you." He nodded his head towards Declan, who was still peacefully sleeping. "But I felt it...I was there.." I told them both. They looked at each other and then back at me. "Don't worry about that stuff, Lani Del Beautiful. It was just a dream, ok?" I nodded and looked back at Declan.

"I would tell you to get some sleep but.." Flynn said and Blake giggled. Declan stirred in his sleep and yawned in his forearm. His eyes opened and they locked on mine. "Lani?" He questioned and sat up to get a better look. My lip quivered and I felt tears form. He stood up and got on the other side of my bed. "Hey hey, what's wrong, love?" He asked and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you.." I whispered low enough so that no one would hear me. He continued to rock me back and forth.

"Declan I was pregnant, wasn't I? I'm pregnant, right?" He suddenly stopped rocking me and looked down at me. "Who told you that?" I placed my hand on my stomach. "It doesn't matter anymore."

Declan reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a folder with my paperwork in it. He rummaged through X-rays and other medical reports to get to what he was looking for. He pulled it out of the folder and handed it to me. "You're about two weeks now from what they said. I guess your first time was your lucky time." I took the paper from him and looked down at it. My hands were shaky and I covered my mouth. "Blake said-"

Declan glared at his brother. "I didn't tell Blake because Blake has a big mouth and by the time you would have woken up, everybody in the world would've known you were pregnant except you." Blake huffed and got off of the bed. "I can't believe you kept this from us! It's been almost a week and you never thought to tell me that I had a niece or nephew on the way?!" He yelled, waking Dayja up.

"Who has a niece or nephew on the way and why is he yelling about it?" She said through gritted teeth. Then, she noticed that I was up and walked over to the bed too. She flipped on one of the light switches and smiled when she saw me up. "Alani, you're awake!" I nodded and hugged her. "Dayja I missed you so much. I missed all of you." I said. They all smiled and Declan held me tighter. "We missed you more, Lani-Balani!" Blake said and went right back to pouting.