The middle.

Alani
      Jason inhaled the cigarette quickly and blew out smoke from his nose. He let down a window and continued to drive around the city. We had been driving for two hours now and I had no idea where we were going or what he was going to do to me. "Alani, if I ever see you doing this..." He said and shook his head. "I don't even want to think about it."

"You do it so why can't I? I'm a grown ass woman. What part of that don't you understand?" I asked and looked at him. He just laughed and continued to smoke and drive. "If you say so, baby."

"And stop calling me baby!" I shouted. "I'm not your damn baby, or baby girl, or shawty! Or anything! We aren't even together." I mumbled that last part and crossed my arms over my chest. Jason threw his cigarette out the window and gripped my thigh with his right hand. "You're mine anyways. I don't care if we aren't together or whatever. You're mine and you'll realize that one day. For now, let's just take things slow."

"This is you taking things slow, Jason?" I asked and snatched my leg away from him. He tensed up in his seat but continued to focus on the road. "This is me taking things very slow with you." The car came to a complete stop in front of an amusement park of some sort. It was fairly large and by the looks of the parking lot, it looked like there were more than 300 people here. "If anybody looks at you wrong, I'm beating the shit out of them. Your body is for me only, got it?"

"Keep dreaming." I said and got out of the car. He got out as well and slammed the door shut. "We're not going anywhere until you tell me, Alani. I need you to say this for me. Tell me you'll be mine someday and that your body will only belong to me...say it please." He took my hand in his and looked in my eyes.

"Jason-" He cut me off by squeezing the life out of my hand. "Jason, you're hurting me!" I screamed and tried to pull away but he just pulled me back. "Say it, please. I don't want to hurt you, Alani. Tell me you'll be mine."

"Okay, I'll be yours."
                               ~~~~~
Jason
     Alani linked our fingers together as we walked through the large crowds of people. If I had known it would be this packed today, I would've chosen another place to go to. She turned around and looked at me with a huge grin on her face. "What?" I asked and tilted my head a little. She pointed to an oversized rainbow bear hanging up by one of the mini-games. The bear was way bigger than her.

"You want one, baby? I can get it for you. The rainbow one?" I asked and we walked over to the game booth. She nodded and I handed the girl the money to play. Luckily, it was a basketball game and I was fairly good at playing so making free throw shots was easy to me. When I finished, I ended up having enough points to get two things so I got her the rainbow bear that she wanted and another big brown one.

"Thank you! They're so soft." She held the rainbow bear up and squeezed the life out of it. I frowned. I wish I was that bear that she was squeezing. She must've noticed my change of mood because she linked our fingers again and pulled me over to one of the benches. "Are you alright? I thought you were having fun." She huffed and placed the bear beside her.

"Yeah, I'm ok. I am having fun, beautiful." I smiled. "You looked upset like two seconds ago so I just assumed that somebody was looking at me or something..." She looked down at her fingers and I placed my finger under her chin, easily lifting it back up. "Don't look down like that, you're too beautiful to be ashamed or nervous. We have to work on your confidence, sweetheart." She opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it. Smart girl.

"Let's take the bears back to the car so we can get on a couple of rides, okay? Then we can go eat somewhere or grab a couple of snacks and watch movies or something at your house." She nodded and grabbed my hand. "Okay."
.
.
.
"Ugh come on!" I shouted to Alani, who was taking forever to take her makeup off in the bathroom. I don't understand why she wears makeup anyways because she's beautiful without it. She walked out of the bathroom and rolled her eyes. "Happy now?"