The middle.

Jason
       Sarah pulled away from me and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Who is this, baby? Is this Alfredo's new girlfriend?" She smiled sweetly at Alani, who grabbed my hand from my pocket and held on to it tightly. I internally smiled and smirked up at Sarah. She sighed. "Oh, you're his new hoe of the week. Nice to meet you. I'm the wife." She held up her ring finger and extended her hand out.

"I'm not the one that's with him because of his money, honey. You're the hoe, I'm the one he's with every night." She said and wrapped my arm around her waist. Alfredo laughed out loud and shut the door behind him. If eyes could kill, Sarah would have shot Alani many times. "Oh, please. He'll have another one in a week or so. You're nothing special."

I gritted my teeth and placed Alani behind me. "Sarah, I won't allow you to talk to her like that. Why are you even here? I told you to never come here unless you ask me first. This is my house, not yours. You live in the other house." She rolled her eyes. "I know where I live, Jason. I just thought that I would pay my hubby a little visit before he went off to work but to my surprise, he wasn't even here. He never came home." Alani rolled her eyes and mumbled "Wonder why..."

"Know your place, girl. This is our business. I would appreciate it if you didn't put your two cents in it. Has he told you what he does outside of being the CEO? Huh? You wouldn't last two seconds in the lifestyle he lives." Alani looked up at me with a confused look spread all over her face. "Jason, what is she talking about?"

"Oh he didn't tell you? He's the leader of a mafia. He kills for a living, sells drugs, and fucks other bitches on occasion so like I said, you're nothing special or new." I felt my blood boil as I looked from the two women. I grabbed Sarah and pulled her down the hall to our bedroom, leaving Alani in the hallway.

Alani
What the hell just happened? Was all that I could think at this point in time. Jason slammed the door of his bedroom shut and seconds later, I heard yelling coming from him and screams and shrieks of pain coming from his wife.

Za, being the nonchalant person that he seemed to be, only whistled as he came out of his room with his girl on his arm. He gave me a slight nod and walked down the staircase without saying a word about what was going on in Jason's room. It was if everybody here was accustomed to those two arguing and physically abusing each other.

"Fuck you!" Jason's voice boomed out into the hallway as he opened the door, then slammed it back shut. He came storming over to me with every vein in his neck poking out from how angry he was. "Go get in the fucking car." I was a little taken back. "Excuse-" He cut me off by grabbing me by the wrist. "I said go get in the car! Fucking hell just listen to me for once!"

I snatched away from him and backed away slowly. "Y-you're...you're a killer, Jason." He tilted his head to the side and licked his lips quickly. "Well if you put it that way-" I rolled my eyes. "There's no other way to put it. You kill people for a living!!" He stepped closer to me and the closer he got, the more I backed away. "Say it again."

He moved closer and closer until I had nowhere else to back away to. I held on to the wall beside the staircase, careful not to fall backwards. Jason grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled me closer towards him. "I said...say it again, Alani."

Without hesitation, I opened my mouth to speak. "You are a killer. A cold blooded killer." He ran his hand along his jawline and let out a psychotic laugh. "Baby girl, you don't even know the half of it."

"I'm leaving." I turned to walk down the stairs but before I could, he grabbed me and pulled me back against him. "You're not going anywhere without me, ma. You can try to run, but you can't hide." He turned me back around to face him. "Is that a threat?" I asked, getting face to face with him.

"It's a fucking promise."

I snatched away from him again and started walking down the steps with my back turned towards him. "Then I guess I'll take my chances." From behind me, I could hear Jason mumble a few choice words and then I heard the loud banging sound of him slamming his fist into the wall. "Don't walk away from me, Alani! Bad things happen to people that try to do that!"

I got to the bottom of the staircase in no time and walked quickly to the front door. "You're insane!" I screamed back at him one last time before walking out and shutting the door behind me. I didn't know where I was or how I would get back home but I knew one thing for sure, I was getting the hell out of here.

-well look who decided to get herself a pair of balls. Y'all like this update? Yay? Nay? You lovely people get double/early updates since I been gone for so long. Make sure you comment !