Chapter 1: Ran Away?

So guys here is the first chapter of 'Replaced Bride'.Guys I just want to say that the idea of this story has come from louis171819 so credit goes to her I am just adding a little bit things and editing it.You can also read my other story 'The Girl Next Door'.Enjoy!!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I was in my room getting ready.It was Zayn Malik my cousins wedding.Yes I mean THE Zayn Malik the Ex-band member of One Direction and yeah I am his cousin but it doesn't matter.I am not that close with him well we hardly talk.We used to be very close before X Factor but after X Factor he has become really distant I don't know why.Is it something I did? Well if I have done something I have no idea what it is. Well you must be wondering who is he getting married too well it is Perrie.His 2 year old fiance'.I was brought out of my thoughts by my Mom calling from downstairs saying we had to go now.I looked at the time and saw that it was just 4 o' clock there were still 2 hours to the wedding.Thank god I was already ready.

I had on a indigo long dress reaching a little lower than my knees and it had silver stones on it.I was wearing silver jewelary.I had silver and blue smokey eyeshadow a little bit blush and light pink lipstick.My mom snapped me out of my thoughts by screaming again this time much more louder and impatiently "Zara Hassan Malik get down here at this moment!" I took my dupatta and wore it on my neck while going downstairs.I went down to see my mom and Dad rushing out.I quietly followed them but as we were getting in the car I couldn't handle my curiousness anymore "Mom why are we going 2 hours earlier than when the wedding starts?" my mom sighed with a sad look on her face mixed with anger."Perrie ran away with all the money leaving a letter saying she never liked Zayn and she was in it for the money and publicity your Aunt Tricia called me .I never liked that girl I don't know what Zayn saw in that girl." my mom said in anger .

I didn't dare to say a word after that as my mom and dad exchanged their thoughts on it. "I know me too.There was something wrong about that girl.She wasn't even muslim and she was so mean and bossy even with kids." "You should have said something to your brother!(Yaser Zayn's Father is Zahra's fathers brother)" "I did tell Yaser but he said that he wants Zayn to be happy after all he has done for his family and is still doing!He also wasn't fond of her but he did it plus Zayn wasn't going to listen to him he loved the girl too much he told me when i tried to convince him into not getting into this.But look what the girl did to him left him at the day of their wedding with all the money and jewels in the house!" he said scoffing in the end.After a few more minutes we stopped at the Maliks house.It was all decorated.While going inside I could see their huge backyard decorated too.I went up to see.Aunty Tricia crying,Uncle Yaser literaly had a red face from all the anger .Well I don't blame him.I came inside and saw it was all the elders sitting there.Uncle Yaser spoke up "Zara beta could you go to Waliyha's room all the girls are there we elders need to talk alone!" I gave him a small smile nodded and went out of the room.

I was going to Waliyha's room but while going there I passed Zayn's room.His door was slightly open.He had his head down looking at the floor he had a peice of paper in his hands and I could tell he was crying hearing th small sobs.I headed to Waliyha's room and as I entered I saw Waliyha pacing around with a pissed off expression Doniya was sitting at the edge of the bed biting her lip and Safaa was sitting on the bed with a sad look on her face.She liked Perrie alot as Perrie acted to be nice to her as Zayn and her were really close and Zayn loved her alot and would do anything for her. None of our other cousins were there.Out of curiosity I spoke up "Guys were are the other girls?".All of them looked at me Waliyha looked at me and asked "Do you know what SHE did?" she said saying she with so much hatred in her voice.I nodded looking down.Then Doniya spoke up "All our other cousins don't know they all are at the parlour getting ready!" That is when I realised all three of the girls were all ready and looked incredible.Safaa looked at me with tears in her eyes and then spoke up with a shaky, voiçe cracking in between her sentences " Zara api (Api means sister n Urdu) why did Perrie do this?" right after that she broke down crying.I hugged her and rubbed my hand up and down her back in efforts to calm her down. " Shh Saf(Saf is short for Saffa)! She is not worth crying for.You are wastīng your tears on her !She was a bad person she used Zayn for her own advantage she never loved anyone of you she was playing with everyone especially you and Zayn!".After a few moments she calmed down.Just then we heard a knock on the door.