Chapter 5: Why is this getting more complicated?

So guys I am so happy I have gotten a great response on this story only when it has been 4 chapters and it is definetely better than my other book got so I am incredibly happy and this makes me even more motivated!!Thanks and love you lots!!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I just froze there for a second.What The Hell!! I replayed my mom's words in my mind "Me and Tricia talked about this and we have decided that we want to have a complete traditional Pakistani wedding with all the traditions applying so after a month we are going to have the rest of three functions and during the week we will have the mayoun and normal dholki's you will get the invitations and all the details!By the way Congratulations to Zayn and Zara I hope you have a wonderful life!" they both gave us flying kisses and sat back in their seats.I looked down biting my lip. "Zara!" Zayn spoke up nervously. I turned towards him "Yeah?" I spoke in a quiet voice with no expression. "Do you want to have all these functions I can tell mom not to do them if you want to have them!" "Well I always told my mom and you when we used to talk that I wanted a traditional Pakistani wedding with all the functions and each traditions being followed.And as we both are getting married then I guess it's okay!" I said in a quiet voice throwing that 'when we used to talk to' part on purpose.I know I am beig cruel but he has made me go through so much pain.I kept pressuring my brain to find out what have I done to get that silent treatment for 5 EFFIN YEARS I mean I could understand a week even a month but 5 FREAKIN YEARS.I just don't understand!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I am feeling really guilty.Zara keeps putting that 'were talking' part every place possible.I know I hurt her a lot by ust shutting her out like that but it wasn't my choice! I had to do it for the sake of the band! I know she hurt a lot cause the Zara I knew was never one to keep grudges she forgave people easily she gave people second chances.She was so kind everyone and so friendly absolutly loved her in school and at home .She was just amazing you could even say Perfect!SH ehad a perfect personality,Good manners,She was religous and she was flawless almost every boy in our school had asked her out but she always said no she was following what our religion has taught she was never going to be in a relationship except having a fiance',husband or friend that is it.Before I could answer her all our cousins came.Jawad attached his phone to the selfie stick and made it very long so we all could fit in.We all smiled as Jawad sat on the hand rest of the couch with me beside him Zara had to bend forward which made her lean onto me as she touched my shoulder.She smiled like it was nothing while I felt sparks going off just by that simple touch but I could see that she was feeling weird too as she was biting her lip.After a while of talking with friends and saying bye to the one's who were going it was time to go to sleep.Unfortunately it was decided that Zara and her family were goign to stay over at our house for one week and then they will go.After that I will see Zara at the mayoun.The girls took Zara to the guest room while Aunty Fatima and Uncle Farhan went to their guest room. Zara's room was right in front of me.Well isn't that great? Not.I went in my room and as always the lads and I were going to stay in my room and get matresses on the floor for them.I got in and we all changed to something comfortable. We all decided to go downstairs as everyone were there talking. We all went and started talking about everything except the morning part.I am still not over the fact that she never loved me and used me for my money but I am trying my best to cope with it but one thing is final I am not going to cry over her.After some time Zara and Waliyha,Safaa and Doniya came down.Louis started to get up and as Zara came up he bent down "Future Mrs.Malik!" she laughed and may I say it was quiet believable but not enough for me I could tell it was fake. Suddenly The girls came and said "No!Zara is sitting with us she is going to make fistails for us!" Zara lughed this time naturally and gave Waliyha who was in front of her a little push "Come on Girls!" They sat on the floor and Zara started to make there braids.She was wearing a black full sleeved shirt and it had written over it in pink sequins.

' Keep your hands off our stylist!' -Fifth Harmony

With all the girls signs on it.With that she was wearing pink pyjamas.Her hair into a high ponytail.We all sat there and talked remembering memories and stuff just having a nice time.Zara was still dropping that 'We used to talk ' thing and it was seriously getting to me big time.At about 12 we decided to go to sleep.We all went away to our rooms and as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep with one thought 'Life can seriously change in a day!'