Chapter 33: Surprise Over A Surprise

Okay so I know you have been desperately waiting for this chapter and as to what that cliffhanger led to so let's see of you find out what happens! Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

15th May' 2016

The tour has literally flown by for me . The constant interviews,photo soots through out the day and then the concerts in the night would keep us all busy. There was no time to think about other things. It would be one thing after another. Get up.Get dressed,get Asad dressed. Get breakfast. And then we were off with the concerts and photoshoots. It was crazy and hectic but through all thi sme and the girls managed to be our crazy selves. Acting like effing two years old. 

You know if you watch us from a distance let's say you will see that I am getting one of them ready and the rest are either eating,on their phones, or talking but if you are in that circle of people you will discover that through all this all of us are constantly interacting with each other. Somebody would be making fun off one of us with another just by lipsing and then they would suddenyl start laughing. Making faces at each other from across the room. Holding serious conversations with their hand cordinations and expressions. It is crazy and tiering being us. 

BUT that doesn't mean I am not missing Zayn. I am.............alot. I just wish he was there to every place we wen tto explore with me to enjoy with me. To share those special moments with me.I miss him sooo much but the time when I miss him to the max is when we have a free day or on a flight cause like you have nothing to do and your mind is relaxing and has that space to think about more things that you aren't able to think about when you are busy.

 Anyway you will be sad to know that we are unable to have any concerts or anything after Manchester as there are some extreme weather conditions in the further areas so we are now free before time and the girls and us decided that we could just go LA before time the boys are already there as they also couldn't go to that side and they didn't have any concerts towards the Manchester and Liverpool side. Anyway at the moment we were heading to the hotel.

 We had already landed in LA and the boys didn't know anything. It was going to be a complete surprise. Now you must be thinking that wasn't this told to the fans. That the shows had been cancelled? Well to answer that question yes it was told and the boys did see that and actually asked us so we all made the excuse that we were going back to London. I can't believe that they bought it . We literallt felt like laughing but what was worse was the disappointment in their voice they looked so disheartened that I actually wanted to tell them. But I couldn't do that now could I?

 I was so excited. As soon as we got there we left the driver and bell boy to get the bags . We were not being mean or anything but even we know that those bags are too heavy for us. Like we wouldn't be able to lift it for a second without a broken spine. You know we didn't think that paparazzi would show up but they did and I am thanking god I changed into decent clothes and also got the girls change into something better than sweats and oversized shirts. 

Camila: