Chapter 32: Back!

Finally it is this stories turn and you know I am so busy that I am uploading this on tuesday only because we have a two holiday one for 'Pakistan Resolution Day!' and then we have holiday for.HOLY.Wohooo! Anyway Enjoy this!

-Peace 

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

9th April'16

So it has been a month since Zara left and it has been absolute hell.Obviously the paps somehow got shots of her and  kissing for the first time and also our little goodbye. I knew how creepy they were but I can't help and wonder.......How? There was not a single living thing around us except.......us! Like it s confusing but also incredibly creepy and whenever I think about the assumptions that are coming in my head I shudder cause they were REALLY REALLY creepy.

Anyway the worst thing to happen was that unfortunately the girls got to know about the 'no see till L.A' joke that Zara played and they took it seriously and thought it was a GOOD idea. So they have now somehow got one of their tech guy to block the Skype camera for Zara but still we found a way. Messenger, but they then deleted message from her phone and deleted the app 9 TIMES.

In the end Zara's phone started to give problems and she just quit it cause the guy who tried to fix it and INSTALL the app was bribed by the girls. To....you ask? Well beyonce' concert tickets now I love Zara like ALOT but come on it is BEYONCE' no one would decline it. If I was not on tour I would have actually taken those and seen the concert. But life doesn't always go as you dream of it to be.

Anyway I am literally dying from missing her and the boys are NOT helping somehow they got to kow about this hiding thing that has been going. Well not somehow too of them have the masterminds of this plan as their girlfriends. Seriously I have a weird clan of friends. Other people keep trying to get their seperated lover friends togehter and in contact so they don't have an emotional break down whereas I am blessed with friends who are specially planning strategies as to how to keep us from seeing eachother. 

Plus the boys are so cruel. Now if Harry or Niall are talking to either Lauren or Camila and they see Zara they come near me and sitting on an opposite side they say or .....wait a minute......SCREAM her name and when I even try to get a glimpse. Which the stupid old me did in the start they would shut the camera. IT IS CRUEL.

 Anyway I have quit trying anymore it is absolutely useless.I have quit on it but I am constantly sending texts we talk on the phone or on phone. I can't even see Asad . Like what does the kid have to do with this? It is just double torture for me. I am not able to see my wife nor my kid it is a crime and it should definetely be illegal in every country cause THIS IS NOT ONNN!

But what is just stretching it to it's extent are the concerts. Not lime having to do them but what the BOYS do ON them.Like at first they just mentioned her and then in the session of answering tweets they would purposely ask stuff from their twitter about Zara and stuff and in the middle of the concert they would show pictures of me and Zara.

But at last night's concert they just crossed the line.As you know the Fifth Harmony girls do theseepisodes of their off time well they did one. With alot of ZAYNARA as they say . They played a game with Zara while secretly filming it . They had pictures of different tings. OR I should say pictures of mine and her or only me and she HAD to say one word for each picture.And well let's say that video was making me blush too it was so embarassing or cute? I don't know why?But I blushed they closed up on me on the big screen. 

The boys teased me constantly and then came the grand embarassment. They tackled me to the ground as soon as 'Wolves' came to an end and literally CUT my white shirt off with scissors. That is why sharp things and these boys should never be left unsupervised. i thought Liam was NOT THIS childish but apparently he is so this makes me include him too. Then they put on the most embarassing video EVER. The one of mine and Zara's the same one as the one Doniya showed on our nikah (If you don't remember skim through chapter 4 ) anyway the only way out of that was I had to wear a shirt. 

By the way remind me to have a little TALK with Doniya.Now you would be wondering what the problem in that is? Well on the front in big bold red letters it was written 'I LOVE MRS.MALIK!' and at the back there was a heart with Zara's picture and then there it waswritten 'HER BIGGEST FAN' so you know what I chose? The shirt cause the video is way tooooo embarassing and it is something personal of Zara and I and being in the profession I am there ar enot much you can keept yourselves something that you can share with just your loved one not the whole world.You understand me right? Yeah. 

Anyway I finally decided to get off the bed and got out of my top bunk jumping to the ground stumbling a bit. I lazily walked to the kitchen of the tour bus . At the moment we were still on our Europeon leg after which we had one show in LA and then back home for a lovely and well earned holiday. I think me ,Zara and Asad are going to go to Bradford and give our families a visit.At the moment we were driving to Paris for our shows over there. We had a whole week to spend there.

 As I approached the kitchen I saw all the boys just sitting there wispering to eachother so lightly I don't think they even understood what THEY said. But the weirdest thing was that as soon as they saw me they stopped and TRIED to act normal. It would be normal for only them cause things like doing the mona lisa pose (Harry), Siniging ABCD while spread on our kitchen island (Louis) Shoving a plate sized waffle in your mouth causing maple syrup to run down your chin. Now for me if that was Niall it would have been normal but Liam? Yeah! No. Something is DEFINATELY wrong.Niall was just gobbling his pancakes down. 

I looked at them wierdly and while taking out the juice from the mini fridge "What is wrong?" as I poured the juice I looked at them as they just avoided my gaze making me scrunch my eyebrows. Silence. But just as I was about to drink my juice Louis spoke up " Perrie is in Paris!" and that was all it took to freeze me like I was paralyzed.Life just keeps getting harder and harder doesn't it. NOW SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE EFF IS THAT B***** IS DOING HERE?

Predictions anyone as to what is going to happen next?