Chapter 4: I am now Zayn Maliks WIFE!!

I am glad some people actually like this story and I just want to say that I am not going to leave this story unfinished you can trust me so don't worry!!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I had just finished getting ready.I was wearing a white and light pink long shirt with silver diamontes and embroidery.It was a long shirt going halfway down my legs it was fullsleeved and had a lengha (You can search it)under it.I couldn't wear Perrie's dress cause it was too revealing ven the one she was going to wear for the nikkah.I had my dupatta set on top of my head like a veil but it was really long just about to reach the floor.My hair was done in a semi updo .It was pinned from one side and put on my other shoulder.They were curled into a little tighter curls.My hair is pretty long so even after it getting curled it was reaching my mid waist when it usually reaches my hip.Mu make up was black kohl,masscara,eyeliner,silver and pink eyeshadow,a little bit of foundation with pink blus on top and finally light pink lipstick.

 I had silver jewelary which my mom had sent one of my cousins to go and get.She had these from who knows how long.Aunt Tricia had given me a diamond necklace which she was going to give toPerrie as a surprise and luckily Perrie didn't take it as she didn't know about it and it was hidden.It was absolutely beautiful.After I was done getting ready the girls gushed over me for some unknown reason and then our male cousins came .As soon as they came in they started looking here and there except me saying "Where is Zara?" "I don't know man she isn't here?" "Were did she go?" then Jawaad looked at me and said "Hey babe you wouldn't happen to know were our ugly cousin Zara is she has freakishly long hair and is really long for a girl and her hair looks like she was attacked by a Lion". I gave him a straight face and slapped him across the face not hard but the playful one "I am joking sis you look beautiful Zayn is lucky to have you!" he said laughing while giving me a side hug.I hugged him too.

All the rest said the same things and I replied with a thank you.I haven't seen these guys since a year.I came home from London 2 days ago for the wedding.I live in London I am actually Fifth Harmonies make up artist and hair stylist and also work a bit for The Vamps.The last time I came was last year in 2014 June for a week as I had gotten a break before I had to go on tour with the band.As usual Zayn wasn't here.I actually have seen Zayn but he never notcied me.I have seen him at Award shows when I came with the girls to do their make up backstage for their performances.I was knocked out of my thoughts from the girls telling me it was time to go downstairs.I gave them a slight nod and got up. I got down with the girls holding my lengha off the ground and Waliyha and Doniya holding hand so I don't fall in these heels while going downstairs.

The nikkah was in their lounge which was huge. I entered the room and I could feel all eyes on me but ofcourse I had my head down.I am so effin nervous.What if Zayn hates me? What if he thinks I am marryig him for his money too?What if he hates me for agreeing to this marriage? These were the question going on in my mind as I sat down on the couch on which first there was Zayn then in the center was the maulwi and then me.My mom sitting on the other couch right beside me with my father similar to Zayns parents.First we read some prayers and then the maulwi asked me "Do you Zara Hassan Malik take Zayn Javaad Malik to be yours forever and always?To protect him in need?To support him in good and bad times ?To obey all his wishes?To be faithful to him like he will be to you if Allah is willing?" I said "I agree" three times and then signed on a paper then it was repeated with Zayn but the name places were changed obviously ad he also said "I agree"and signed the papers.After that the maulwi recitd some dua as everyone stood up and then it was done.

After that we were taken to the backyard which was set up beautifully with fairylights and flowers mostly marigolds and pink and red roses.Me and Zayn were sat on the sofa and from time to time people came and congratulated us.I met Liam,Louis,Niall and Harry I greeted them nicely and talked to them a little bit.Then Waliyha,Safaa and Doniya came and they had smirks on their face and I got the feeling that something is going to happen.Waliyha came and sat on the handle of couch of my side. "Hmmm Zara as we a;; know you and Zayn have been really close am I right?"  I could feel Zayns stare on the side of my face so I nodded. "Well how close were you?"  Safaa asked giving me the innocent face she knows everything they all know but still they are doing this.Cruel people!!.I could feel Zayn still looking at me.I looked at Zayn and our eyes met.i turned to look at Waliyha "We were like best friends.I once again looked at ayn and I saw guilt in his eyes but I then really quickly turned my gaze to my lap.Then Doniya spoke and she crossed the limit "Did you ever think you would ge married?" I looked at her in shock and asked "What?"  "I said di-" she was about to repeat it "I heard you but why are you asking this?" "Cause I am curious and you used to be Bestfriends!"  she said shrugging. I was bent forward ad Zayn was looking at me but I shrugged it off "We USED to be Bestfriends we hardly talk now!"  I could still feel him looking at me.Doniya just shrugged "Doesn't matter cause we found ths video and it tells another tale!" she took out her mobile and started video.I bent over to look at it  as it was set between me and Zayn.As it started  I saw me and and Zayn and we were like 7 or 8.We both ran over to Aunty Tricia and my mom in he kitchen and spoke up in our cute baby voices "Mommy me and Zayn are married!" My mom and Aunt Tricia started laughing in the video.Then Aunty Tricia turned towards Zayn "Really Zayn?" Zayn nodded his head and spoke "Yes and she is really good at being a wife Look!" Zayn then turned to me "Zara can you bring me food?" Zayn asked me as I had my hands over my chest "Go make it yourself!" I said in a bossy tone and then walked away leaving Zayn there confused after a while of standing there he shouted "That is not what you are supposed to say!" and with that ran in the direction I went in . I started laughing as the video ended as well as Zayn "That is not me!I have never been like that!" "Really!Says who?" I looked at Zayn amazed that he actually talked to me except saying 'hello!'.He just looked down as he realised.After me and the girls talked they went.I was talking to one of our cousin when Aunt Tricia and my mom stood up clinking their glasses to make an announcement.By now we had all eaten our dinner and the party was just about to end. I gave my mom a questioning look and she just smirked. and gave me the 'wait and watch' look.Oh Boy!What are they gonna do.