Chapter 12:The Mall & Acting like a Couple

So guys I am sorry I couldn't post but my assessments have started and tommorow is like the most hectic day so sorry for slow updates!Anyway Enjoy this chapter!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

The next morning I woke up along with the rest of the girls at about 11 am and I literally ran to the washroom cause me and Zayn need to meet Connor at the mall in an HOUR. Plus Zayn is pcking me up to go there together.I rushed into the washroom and took a shower while thinking about last night.Last night was absolutely HORRIBLE not just for me also for Camilla and Laurn cause of the one and only Zayn Malik.He is so going to get it from me in the car.After taking a bath I dried myself and wore a purple silk robe which reached halfway down my knees.The girls had given it to me it was like the ones they wore backstage and had 'Stylist #1' written at the back.

I went in my washroom and took out my blowdrier and blowdried my hair.Then I put on a cot of heat protection in my hair and then curled my hair into soft curls.I did my make up as smokey black glittery eyeshadow ,Kohl ,masscara ,clear gloss and a little bit blush.I then wore my outfit which was a maroon dress reaching my mid thighs it had like sleeves almost reaching my elbows and was fitting from the top and sleeves but flowy from the rest.I had black stockings to cover my legs and a brown sling bag with it. A grey coat as it is getting cold in England and maroon wedges (Pic of outfit on the side just instead of boots I have kept wedges and no muffler).I put on a black and silver owl necklace some black studded earrings and a owlring along with the engagement one Zayn gave to me.No it is not the one he gave Perrie this is another one and I must say much more pretty.I grabbed my bag shoving in some lipgloss ,muffler ,gum and eyeliner and grabbed my phone which now had a maroon and black cover on it.

I ran downstairs as I heard Zayn's horn. I opened the door before shouting to my mum who was in the kitchen making breakfast "Mom I am going to the mall with Zayn! Allah Hafiz!" "Allah Hafiz Beta (child in urdu)!" I went ot Zayn's car and sat in the passenger seat.I turned to him and smiled "Hey!" "Hey you ready to go?" he asked smiling.I bit my lip and nodded "A bit nervous atually!" I spoke in a quiet voice as I looked down .Suddenly I felt a hand on mine. I looked up to see it wa Zayns as he smiled comfortingly.I gav ehim a small smile and spoke up "Let's go and get over with this" . He smiled nodding and started to drive the 20 min drive to the mall.He was still holding my hand.We both generally talked of what we did last night.

He told me that He,Niall and Harry were teased by the guys all night cause apparently El called Lou and told him everythi g which happened at my house.I just reponded with a 'Good for you!' he faked hurt at my compliment asking why and I told him and he just laughed.I hit him and got out of the car as we got to the mall with my bag.I stormed inside with my hands crossed over my chest and fake angry expression.Zayn tried his best to catch up but first I was really fast and second he had to lock the car.I went inside and went to starbucks to get some hot chocolate as I absolutely hate coffee.It is just so bitter and it's smell gives me a headache. As I waited in line with just a guy infront of me.Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist.

I tensed for a minute but then he spoke up as he placed his ead on my shoulder his slight stubble tickling my neck."I am sorry babe!" he said and I could feel the pout in his voice"For?" I asked giggling a little bit as I stroked his cheek knowing what me and Zayn decided.We decided that throughout our time in the mall we will act like a couple as to not knowing where Connor might be looking at us from. "For laughing at your torture done by the girls last night!" he said kissing my cheek sending shivers down my spine as I blushed.I turned to him a slight blush still on my cheeks as our noses touched I looked at him right in the eyes as he stared back at me .

I cupped his cheek and gave him a light kiss on the cheek and smiling after pulling back as he did too but by how close I was to him right now I could see a light blush I laughed at this and turned back around."What?" Zayn said now standing straight but his arms still around my waist . "I saw your blush!" I said laughing.He just looked down and muttered a 'Whatever' I laughed even more at this and pinched his cheeks .Just then a middle aged woman passed by saying "You both make a really cute couple !" she said smiling.While I looked down blushing Zayn looked at me and then at the woman while a huge grin plastered on his face as he spoke "Thank You!" "Are you both girlfriend,boyfriend!" she asked raising her eyebrows. I blushed even more but rose my hand saying "No! We are actually cousins a week and half since we got our marriage ceremony done in the islamic way since we are muslims!" I said smiling "May you both have a wonderful life!" she said smiling I smiled back and said 'Thank you' as she went away.Just as we tured around to take my hotchoclate with Zayns hands around my waist we heard someone say from the back "Aww you both are such a cute couple!". First of all that was a male voice.Second of all it was completely fake .Third of all it was abnormally high pitched.Me and Zayn gave each other weird loos and turned around to see.....