Chapter 28 : Fights & Confession

Finally I can update....... on my birthday. Anyway Enjoy this !

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

What the hell was Zayn doing here with the boys ? The boys looked shocked when they noticed me and just kept staring at me in shock an then they turned towards Zayn who was actually turning red and I have no idea why. Suddenly Simon spoke up "Boys we don't have all day sit down!" they took one more glance at me this had more empathy in it and at down. Zayn literally stomped his way to his seat.

 Confused is an under statement as to what I was feeling I am beyond confused. Anyway I turned towards Simon as he started speaking "Okay so I called both of you here cause we need to announce some things. Let's start from the most important thing! Jeff!"  he finished turning to a guy sitting next to Simon on the boys side. 

"Okay! So we have some problems. First being the two of the bands both have concerts in LA on the same day and second being that the boys stylist Ms. Teasdale can't come to LA cause she has some matters to settle during those days over here." before the guy could finish his explanasion Zayn interrupted "So ! We could hire another stylist for the days we have in LA or until Lou could come back and as for the concerts they shouldn't be a problem they are both in different arena's and so what we both have our own fans and the shows are already sold out!" . The guy sitting next to Jeff stood up "You didn't let us finish!" he opened the LCD behing Simon and did some work on  a computer a attached to it "This is the biggest arena of LA and has even more seats in it then both of your arenas combined!"  "Oh wow! What should we do about that!" Camila said sarcasm dripping from her voice. Her comment made us all want to laugh and except Zayn all the boys and us girls tried to control our laughs but Asad started to giggle.

 I looked at him and hurried keeping a hand over his mouth and Zayn gave him a glare from the other side making him stop in a second and slump down in his chair. What is wrong with him? I gave him a glare back but he ignored me. I rolled my eyes and sat back. The guy continued saying " We thought that as there are still fans from both sides which want but don't have tickets so we can have a joint concert all of you can spend time together as you all are close friends and Harry and Niall you can make your announcements !" the guy said as he sat back next to Jeff. 

Harry and Niall both stood up they looked nervous? For what. Harry started to speak "Uhhhh. We just wanted to tell that me and Lauren and Niall and Camila are now dating!" he said quickly and sat down and Niall followed. Everyone except Simon and the management dudes were shocked . I looked at the two boys and then the two wildly blushing girls. Their gaze fell on me and they had a somewhat scared look on their face. I guess they were scared as to how I would react to this and to that how I would react to the fact that they didn't tell me. 

I gave them a wide grin and mouthed congrats knowing that in a meeting if I spoke up or reacted to any news in any way good or bad my job would be at risk and it didn't matter at all if I was besties with the girls or one of the boys is my husband. I know it absolutely sucks being me. Like take a chill pill people. Can't a BFF congratulate her otyer BFF'S on finally getting the man they wanted like seriously people . Simon broke the deafening silence as he spoke up " Okay so that sums it all up. You are going to have a joint concert in LA Zara you will be both of their stylists for that concert Harry is dating Lauren and Niall os dating Camila .And oh yeah you both couples can announce your little relationships on the concert ending were you will do a joint performance and you can drop your first and last hint of a relationship between eachother when you go to see off these girls okay? Arrive together or something. That is it thankyou boys and girls ".

Simon said about to go. I got off my seat and stood up as everyone else did too. I went towards the door as my throat was literally dry and I needed some water like ASAP. Atugged at my skirt making me look down at him. "What happened honey?" I said crouching down. I don't know why but Simon who was right infront of me as I was right behind him rushing to get outside. Though he stopped and looked at the two. "Is dada angry with me?" he said in a voice making it seem he was on the verge of tears with innocence clear in his voice.