Chapter 7: Dress Shopping!!

So guys sorry I couldn't update lately I have come down with a really bad flu and there is like water coming out of my eyes and no I wasn't crying I was watching 'Where we Are' why the hell would I cry during that.So still enjoy this and for the other story the update will come today or tom.By the way any ideas for ship names .Enjoy!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

It has been a week since me and Zayn made up.I am actully glad we have atleast once we are married we won't keep ignoring each other and be harsh to each other.Its been about 4 days since we have come back from Zayn's house.Today we are going for dress shopping and if you are thinking if I have tld the girls meaning the Fifth Harmony girls I definetely have and as we are really close they know what Zayn has done but now I have explained everything to them and they understand and are over the moon excited about me and Zayn getting married although they know me and Zayn are not in love we are just like old we are like best friends but they still say that the love is already coming.If you are thinking if they know about Perrie they actually do and to that they said she has always been selfish.

The girls came the right next day after I told them about the wedding cause they were really excited.Me and the girls were at the moment getting ready as we were going dress shopping for me.I wanted to wear something comfortable since I had to take it off and on for trying traditional dresses for the wedding.I didn't have any long dresses so I asked the girls and they gave me a light pink cotton sleeveless dress.It was really flowy and went down to my feet.

It didn't have any sleeves instead it had these two strings which went at the back of my neck and there I tied a knot and because of no sleeves it exposed alot of my back to .Withthat I put on some pink flats and my jean jackets.I left my hair like it was just brushed it and for my make up.Light pink and golden eyeshadow,black masscara and golden eyeliner and light pink lipstick.I put on simple golden feather earings with a golden chain nekclace.Obviously I couldn't wear a sleeveless dress in public or infront of any males even Zayn so I put on a half jean jacket overthat I put on some pink flats and my jean jackets.I left my hair like it was just brushed it and for my make up.Light pink and golden eyeshadow,black masscara and golden eyeliner and light pink lipstick.I put on simple golden feather earings with a golden chain nekclace.

As soon as all of us were ready we got down and drove in my Land Cruiser to Zayn's house with my mom to get the girls and Aunty Tricia. Ally was wearing a sea blue sleeveless dress sea blue heel boots,Dinah was wearing a maxi dress which was orand and yellow with yellow slippers,Camila was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt with shorts same with Normani but she wore a cream shirt with bkack sandals and Camila wore pink wedges and Lauren was wearing a pink,white and blue summer dress with blue wedges. When we got there me,mom helped Aunty Tricia cook dinner.After a while I couldn't take it I just felt too damn hot.

I stopped cutting vegetables and turned to Aunty Tricia "Aunty Tricia is any male home?" I said fanning my self dramatically "No the boys left like 5 min before you guys came!Why?" "Causey dress is sleeveless so I had to wear thisjacket but it is just too damn hot and I want to take it off but I can't if there are any boys!" I said whining like a five year kid who was refused to be given any candy. Aunty Tricia laughed as my mom shook her head while smiling."Honey it is okay take it off!" I sighed in relief and took it off before saying "Relief!" and getting back to work as mom and Aunty Tricia laughed at my childish behaviour.After a few minutes the food was almost done and I had to just give it one final stir so mom went to freshen up once again and Aunty Tricia went to change.As I stirred the curry I heard the front door open and close but ignored it thinking it is a halucination.

But then I heard a voice from my back "Moooo..........".I turned to see Zayn.Oh my god! I froze right there with my eyes wide open just like Zayns but his jaw was hung open too. Then he started to walk up to me "Zara you look drop dead gorgeous!" to this I blushed and looked down biting my lip. I mumbled a thanks and went to get my jacket.As I was about to wear it someone snatched it from me.As I truned to see who it was I bumped into someone.But I was caught by my waist.

I opened my eyes to see Zayn looking down at me smirking.He brought me back up but his hands stayed on my waist as mine rested on his chest. "You don't need to hide from me after all I am your future husband and we are already married in Islam!" he said smirking.I blushed even more noticing that there were a few inches left in between us.I looked down as I blushed really hard probably looking like a tomato. He spoke up again an dI blushed harder "I said you don't need to hide from me including your beautiful face!" he lifted my face up by my chin.

Before he could say anything we heard someone cough.We turned towards the door to see the boys and girls including Waliyha,Doniya and Safaa and all of them were smirking.I got out of Zayns grip and wore my jacket took my black M&K bag and my keys "Let's go!" to which the girls replied with a 'Sure' while smirking.We got out as I mumbled a 'Bye' to all the boys to which they said 'Bye' still smirking as we were about to get out of the kitchen Louis spoke up "Sorry to interrupt your and Zayns moment Mrs.Malik!" I rolled my eyes blushing.Turns out mom and Aunty Tricia decided that we girls should go alone to get the dresses as they are really tiered.Thanks alot mom and Aunty!!! I thought if they both would be here the girls wouldn't tease about the kitchen incident but I guess not.I am so looking forward for that drive!!! Not.