Chapter 39: One Direction 2nd version

Finally okay so Exams are officialy over they were supposed to tommorow but it is cancelled cause there is heat wave hitting Karachi tomorrow.So yeah. FREEEEEDOMMMMMM!!! Anyway enjoy this funny filler with like Zaynara and all the couples cuteness.

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I am soooo excited. I ran into the dressing room and once shooing off the boys to the stae I locked up the door and turning to the girls I just gave them my evil smile ad they grinned rushing to the washroom. Whereas Camila sat in her chair and I started the magic. The boys are going to be so shocked I am awesome. 

AUTHOR'S (P.O.V)

The boys were doing their goofiness when suddenly Liam spoke up " Okay I don't know but apparently we have to stand in some positions because it something about lighting so yeah. LET'S DO THIS . GUYS HERE IS MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!" they said running up to their positions told by the stage manager earlier in soundcheck. Harry started off his lyricws "Straight of plane to a new hote-AHHHHH!" harry screamed jumping inside as ANOTHER Harry Styles popped up this one looked a bit.... hmmm.. feminine....maybe more like a particular Lauren......

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ! Why is Lauren dressed like Harry

(Lauren's Outfit-Minus the bag and sunglasses)

Her hair was curled into perfect ringlets . She step over the podium from where she was brought up and spread her hands wide "WELCOME DIRECTIONERS I AM HARRY STYLES!" this made everybody shriek as Lauren put on a deep voice trying to imitate a British Accent."Guess what my lucious locks are back" she shook her head side to side again and again. Harry was just in shocka nd as much as I wanted to laugh I was more than confused. Suddenly we heard a boyish yet high piched scream. Louis. We all turned around whereas Lauren just talked to the audience. We saw Louis on the floor whereas Dinah stood infront of him or I should say Louise (LOL. Get it? Well I thought it was funny) Anyway she was looking.....well Louis.

(Dinah's Outift- Minus the bag)