Chapter 2:WILL I WHAT???

So after one day here is another update I know you must be thinking I am an idiot to post even after I just got one view on the first chapter but I have learned from writing my first book that it takes time so i am hopefull that soon enough I will get a few more readers but I don't have my hopes too high!! So Enjoy.Sorry for the boring speech you probably don't care!!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

The person who knocked the door was my Aunt Zileh telling us girls to come down as they needed to talk to us. Wonder what that is about?

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)(finally)

Heartbroken,Depressed,Frustrated,Angry,Sad those are all the things that can explain my feelings right now.Why did she do this to me? I gave her all the things she wanted .I loved her with all my heart and bought her whatever she wanted.Was I not good enough for her?She took all my money but that is the least I care about.After an hour of sobbing I stopped as someone knocked on the door .I gathered my self even though I just want to get in bed and cry but I need to control my self I don't want anyone to see me like this.

I know I seem like a girl but I loved her too much.I got up controlling my self and ending up with the conclusion that Perrie is a selfish person who doesn't care or love anyone but herself.She even left her band but the other girls are still continuing strong as ever.Even the boys are going on with there careers and the band.Now I kinda regret leaving the band but I can't do anything now I have to leave it for at least now.I opened the door to see the people I definetely didn't except.That is when I couldn't hold it back in I broke down right there and then.That is cause these are the people who hae supported me in every condition and I am so glad to have them!!I am so happy they are here for me at this moment!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I got down following Aunt Zileh with the girls behind me. When I entered the room everyone had their eyes on me and Aunty Tricia came forward after a few moments of silence and may I say that too awkward!An extremely awkward slience."Zara honey you know we all love you and would never want to cause any harm to you.Well honey you are clearly aware of the situation.THE BRIDE has run away sadly being selfish but the wedding is in less than a hour and if we will call it off right now the Malik name will be ruined in the whole community we will be left with zero respect so we-" Aunty Tricia was cut off by Uncle Yaser "Honey we want you to get married to Zayn!" I looked at them shocked.I looked behind me to see the girls with a total shocked face.I turned back to see tears in Yaser Uncles eyes I have never in my 20 years seen him cry.He wasn't strict he loved children and used to play with us but he never cried infront of us.

I was too shocked and confused to say anything " Please Zara I have never asked for anything from you but please do this one thing for me!" he said as a tear slipped from his eyes.I rushed to him and hugged him."Yaser Uncle please don't cry!" .I looked at my mom and dad over his shoulder and they nodded at me having a look on his face that said'It is your choice'.I sighed. and looked at Uncle he still had tears in his eyes "Uncle I-I will marry Zay-Zayn!" he looked shocked but that soon transformed into a huge smile.He hugged me tightly and whispered a thank you.Everyone hooted.I smiled and hugged my parents.They hugged back while they both whispered "We are so proud of you!".I smiled after pulling out of the hug. Right when I turned I was attacked in a hug from the girls "We are so happy Bhabi (Brothers wife)" My eyes widened.As we broke from the hug I raised my eyebrow and they just smiled.I shook my head laughing."Well we got to go get ready!" "For what?" "The Nikkah!".Oh Yeah it has to happen in less than an hour.They all dragged me in the room by this time all our other cousins were here too and were aware of the situation and were equally happy.Well looks like in less than 2 hours I am going to be married to my cousin.