Chapter 8: Connor!!!

So I guess I don't have that much to say but please check out my friend @iwuvjb story 'Return' she wrote it with my help and the first chap is out so check it out.Enjoy!!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Me and all the boys were now in my room and I was on my phone looking through my snapchat .I saw Waliyha posted a pic it was of a red dress not traditional a DRESS and she gave the caption "Zayn's wish when he see's this pic 'I wish I could see my wife in this dress' well guess what Zayn your fairy godmother Waliyha just granted you your wish!!Well kinda :P" OH MY GOD! That can not be Zara! Oh my god I already think I am falling for her and then this comes and I am proved right.Yeah you heard me I am falling for Zara! She is just so beautiful and nice and when ever we touch it is just like sparks flying everywhere with fireworks and butterflies.

Suddenly alll the boys start saying 'Awwww' I look up at them confused "What?".When they all see my face they start laughing ok! Weird?"We were just saying that feeling sorry for you!" I looked at them even confused by what Liam said. Niall showed me his phone showing the snapchat pic with the red dress.I rolled my eyes and ignored but I just had to blush "Aww Zaynie is blushing!" Louis said pinching my cheeks.I slapped his hand away.Harry lookedat his phone and then said " Zayn your wife is really hot dude!" Harry said.I shot him a glare and he gave me a crooked smile saying it clearly that my trick worked . Then Louis spoke but n a general tone "Well I have to agree with Harry that Zara is ..."He couldn't continue as we heard someone clearing their throat behind us.Louis looked behind him as he was facing the door and as I looked up.

I tried to contain my laughter .Behind Louis was Eleanor and Zara.Louis's eyes were wide open and his mouth open in shock. He screamed "El Baby!!" he hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek her as Zara laughed with us.Oh Her laugh it is like music! Shut up Zayn! What you love her it is okay for you to say these kind of things my conscience told me.I shook my head and stopped talking to MYSELF.We all sat down.Zara was still in her dress but she had her jacket over now. "So Louis what were you going to say about Zara before we came."

Louis looked blank and looked at us for any help but we were too busy trying to control our laughs."I-I....I was going to say that Zara is very pretty and Zayn and Zara look great as a couple!" he says .Zara and Eleanor smirk at each other "Sure that's what you were going to say!".We all were now talking Zara and El were talking like they have been friends for ages.Louis decided to speak up about it and said "Do you both know eachother?" They both turned and looked at us "Oh Yeah!We met at one of the award shows you took her with you I think they were the Brits!Well the Fifth Harmony girls had a performance and I had to do theur makeup and hair so i went to and i guess you guys had a performance too as I met El backstage we got talking and sometimes we meet up when we both are in London!".Harry furrowed his eyebrows "Then how come we never met?" El and Zara looked at eachother and shrugged "Never thought of it!" .Suddenly Zara's phone started to ring .She looked at it and groaned "Who is it?" El said .Zara was now layed back in her beabag with a hand on her eyes.She showed her phone to El. "Just pick it up and tell him to leave you alone!" she said.What is going on?What guya is not leaving Zara? "Not like he is going to me but let's try!" she said mumbling before picking the phone up "Hello!" "Hey Connor!" Who is Connor?

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I don't know why doesn't he just leave me alone. Connor Bell is the guys who is constantly calling me.Yes THE Connor Ball from The Vamps .I just got them ready once or twice when they were with the girls.One day Connor asked me out and I told him I don't like him like that and I don't date people as I am a muslim.He still hasn't left me alone he keeps calling me and showing up at the girls studio knowing I will be there he even comes up backstages when the girls have performances .I am totally sick of him .The girls know about him they have told the other boys to do something about it but they say they tried many times to do something but he doesn't listen .

El also knows about him but the boys have no idea. "I picked the phone and spoke up "Hello!" "Hey babe!" I sighed and spoke up "Hey Connor!" "What is my baby doing haven't seen you for so long were have you been!" "First of all Connor I am NOT your baby! Second I am in Bradford!" "Well for me you are and what the hell are you doing in Bradford?" "Connor it is my family home!" "So when are you coming home then!" "I am not going to comeback for about 3 months!" "WHAT!What ar you going to do for about 3 months in that boring place!" "First of all Bradford is not a boring place it is not like you have ever been here and second of all Connor I am getting married!" "WHAT!You are getting married !TO WHO?" "To my cousin!" I was now standing and all the boys and El were looking at me as I had one of my had on my hip.

"What cousin?" "Zayn!" "THE Zayn Malk the One Direction dude!" "Ya!" I simply replied and went out in the hallway "But he was getting married to Perrie Edwards from that band Little Mix!" "None of your business!" "IT SURE AS HELL IS MY BUSINESS I HAVE BEEN CHASING YOU FOR A YEAR AND YOU GO TO HIM!WHY ARE YOU EVEN GETTING MARRIED TO HIM!" he yelled"Well I didn't tell you to chase me and it is not my fault I don't love you like you love me.I love Zayn!" "Oh Yeah!Does he love you back?" I stayed silent for a few seconds and then spoke up "I don't know if he loves me and he probably doesn't but I do and that is all that matters to me! Bye Connor!" "Wait I don't believe you! If you prove it to me that you and Zayn are getting married I will leave you all alone forever!" he said in a hurry "Okay! How about you come to The Bradford Mall tommorrow we will meet you there!" "Okay!" with that I turned around to be shocked.Shit!Did he hear that?