Chapter 31: Finally!

Finally after a long time I get time to update. Anyway Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

We all were left in the VIP lounge and we were just chilling it was 10 and we still had half an hour to waste here. Asad had gone with Camila to the washroom cause Camila was scared saying all the halls were deserted and that she was 'Too PRETTY to die' I know that girl has problem. I checked the time on my phone. It has been 15 min since they both went away. I went away to see where they were. After a series of narrow hallways I finally came into a wide big on leading to another VIP waiting area but this one was near an exit so it was basically a place were VIP's waited for their cars and families after landing. 

Suddenly about 4 guys from the airport security emerged in the deserted hallway with a guy with jet black hair and casual cloter in the center as though all four guards were surrounding him. I continued to try to find Asad and Camila but that is when I got a closer look at the guy in the center and I was absolutely shocked as I spoke up "Zayn!" though the guy ignored it but then I asked once more "Zayn!" this time a bit louder.This time the guy turned and I was right. It was him. Zayn.As he saw me his eyes became wide with shock and his mouth was slightly agape.

He was here.He really was. Wait a minute.Why is he here?Wasn't his tour next week? Just as I was thinking this I felt something smash on my lips making me stumble back a bit but. My eyes were wide open as I tried to register what was happening . Zayn was kissing me.Again.Soon I felt my self kissing him back his arms were around my waist to steady myself as I stumled a bit and mine went around his neck.

 We soon pulled away breathless. Our arms staying where they were. I stared into his choclatey eyes as we both tried to catch our breaths. As I catched up with my breath I decided to ask the most stupid question ever. "What are you doing here?" "I couldn't miss you.Why didn't you wake me?" he said furrowing his eyebrows a bit still breathless.  "I thought you wouldn't want to see me after last night!" I said as my hands fell to my side and looked down at the floor not being able to see into those choclatey brown eyes. 

I felt him lift my chin up to meet his eyes as he spoke up "Why would I ever do that?" I shrugged not knowing an exact answer to his question "I don't know. I said something last night and you didn't give any response to it so i just assumed it!" I said looking at him controlling my tears. He didn't reply and just looked down. I looked down too too ashamed to look at him. Suddenly he laced his fingers with mine and I looked at him in surprise and he looked at me too smiling a bit. "Well that was why I came here?" I gave him a confused look and scrunched my nose up. He laughed a bit and then kissed my nose making me blush a bit. He chuckled a bit making his grip tighter on my hands .

 He hen kneeled down on one knee and held both of my hands. I turned back to see all the girls except Camila and Asad standing there looking at us smiling widely and shocked. I looked at Zayn my eyes as big as saucepans. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING OR AM I DREAMING? "I know it is too late for this as we are already married but I have to do this the way it should have been in the first place. Zara I have made some stpuid mistakes the biggest being the one I did 5 years ago. If I didn't make that mistake we may not even be in this position. I wouldn't have to say this AFTER being married. But it is never too late. Right? So here it goes. I love you Zara Hassan Malik will you marry me mentally.....I guess. But this time officialy in our minds with both of us accepting eachother fully?" I had tears streaming down my face and a soft smile plastered on my face as I nodded and he smiled so big and hugged me picking me up and spinning me around. 

 I laughed as he placed me back on the ground gently. The girls behind me were hooting and clapping and soon I was engulfed in hugs and wishes as Zayn was getting his cheeks squeezed so much that by now they were red. We all went back to the lounge after dismissing the security guards with about 20 minutes still left and Asad and Camila were still not here. Just as I thought this Camila and Asad emerged. "Were have you two been?" I asked turning around to them as Zayn sat beside me with one of his hand interaced with mine while the other was around my waist. 

It was a bit weird but still it felt so good to be like this with him. "We got lost because of Asad!" Camila said sitting down next to Normani. Asad walked over to her with this hand's on his waist "Me! I tolf you to taek right phrom the first turn if you whould have we whould have gwoten her 15 minuph early!" he said coming towards me but he soon stopped and stared at Zayn and then screamed "Daddy!" he said jumping in Zayn's lap and hugging him. We all laughed. "Hey Buddy!" he said hugging him back. "Daddy whath are youh doin hier? You wrer sick." Zayn looked at me guiltily and I smiled at him. "I was buddy but I got soem medicine and now I am alright!"he said and a huge smile came on Asad's face as he snuggled into Zayn. "What did I miss?" Camila sasked leaning back looking at mine and Zayn's interlaced hands. Before I could say anything Normani handed her phone to Camila.

 I guess they filmed it. As Camila saw it Camila's mouth hung open. After she finished seeing it she started whining as how she should have listened to Asad and etc. Soon enough it was time for outr flight and we had to say bye. 

Harry and Niall didn't come here today cause after our meeting yesterday both of them and auren and Camila sent the day together . They couldn't spend time seperately as that would raise suspicionsa nd result in rumors. Though they all spent the night together at Harry's  place as Niall's was too messy (not a surprise) and the boys left them in the morning. Anyway as they made the announcement and we all got up and Zayn followed behind with Asad grasping his hand. As we got right infront of the gate Asad hugged Zayna nd Zayn crouched down "Bye Daddy!" Asad said sadly "Bye buddy!" "I will mish you!" "Me too but I will see you in LA and then we will go back home together!" "When will we go to LA mama!" "3 months honey!" "Ughhh!So long!" he said annoyed. I laughed and crouched down "It will fly by honey!" With the final goodbyes Asad went in with Normani and Lauren leaving me and Zayn. 

I looked up at him and engulfed him in a hug to which he rsponded immediatly wrapping his arms around me tightly as I buried my head in his neck "I will mss you!" I mumbled " Me too babe!" As we broke our hug Zay spoke up with his hands hanging loosely around my waist "This is sooo unfair. I just got with you about 30 min earlier and I already have to let you go!" "Well I know! But we will talk,skype and you know now that we are official we can do that 'not seeing eachother before wedding' thing properly but now we can't see eachother before LA." I suggested and Zayn had a hard loo on his face "No way!I won't let you!" he said shaking his head "Who said I was asking you?"I teased. "Zaraaaaaa" he whined and I mimicked him "Yesssss". He laughed. I placed a kiss on his lips only for him to deepen it. As we pulled back I sighed  as just then the last call came up. I joined our foreheads and pecking his lips once more I pulled back whispering a bye. I walked away. Just as I was out of earshot Zayn screamed "See you in 3 moths Mrs.Malik!" I blowed him a iss before disappearing inside out of sight.