Chpater 21: Decisions and Little Asad

So another one on this story I promise to the nes who are reading both of them that the mext update will be on my other story. Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I could see that Zara had been crying but I could tell she wasn't sobbing cause firstly her eyes weren't that red and second of all I saw the scrapbook on Zara's bed. Easha gave it to her on her 13th birthday with all their pictures and some small things that brought back memories even I was in some of those pictures but the scrapbook was half empty so Zara could fill it with even more with their pictures and memories. We both went downstairs and we quietly sat on a love seat together right in front of the lawyer. "Zara I am James Harrison Easha and Arsalan's lawyer. Now you know that Asad is there only child and Zara you are his godmother but no godfather was assigned because the trust Easha and Kashan had on you. Now in other cases if you weren't married Asad would have been given to you without any problem because as seen you are financially really stable and you are really close to Easha's family too plus you don't have any criminal past but -" Zara cut him off with a worried look on her face "Why does it matter if I am married? I will always be his godmother and I am still financialy stable and I will always love him equally!" she was getting defensive.

 The lawyer shook his head sighing "Zara that is not the matter we have checked everything nothing is wrong in you or Zayn but now you are married and you are going to keep Asad in this house and Zayn will be here too so now that the two of you are married Zayn's consent is also needed!He has to agree of taking Asad in with the two of you!" Zara now turned to me.Before she could say anything I took her by her hand and stood her up and turned to the lawyer "We need a moment alone!" with that I dragged her to the garden. 

I turned to Zara to see she had tears rolling down her cheek. I rushed to hug her and held her face in my hands looking at her in worry " Zara! What happened?" she started sobbing now. "Z-Zayn i-it-it's just that I know you aren't ready to have a kid in the house and take care of it like you are his father b-but I p-prom-promised to Ea-sha that I will always be there for Asad if she is gone! A-and now she is? Zayn ple-" I cut her short by.....

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I was ranting on and on tears still streaming down my face. I was cut off when I felt something on my lips my eyes open wide at the sudden contact. Zayn smashed his lips on mine. I don't know why but I had started to kiss back and my eyes started to flutter close. My hands were on his chest as one of his rested on my waist and the other caressed my cheek.We both broke off as we were out of air. I looked at him and he held my face in his hands " Who said I don't want Asad? Ofcourse I want him. He is going to be our kid. We will pull through this together okay?" I just nodded in agreement and gave him a soft smile. What the hell did just happen?

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

I can't believe I just did that!! Even though it felt like the best kiss I have ever had. But there is a con she will now hate me and she will never talk to me she may even not let Asad ear me. I know that I don't know Asad but whe we invited them at Dinner for the first time Arsalan told me something.

Flashback

" You know Zayn I always knew you and Zara had something more than just cousins or even best friends. I know this wedding wasn't done in love but I can tell you guys love each ither. When Asad was born Zara was there for Easha and me she took care of Asad so much that sometimes she used to take him to work with her!" he said smiling at the memory. I laughed. I knew how Zara was she has always LOVED kids she used to play with them she didn't have her own sibling so se took care of others. She used to be with Saffa all the time . She used to feed her, play with her she has even changed her nappies and she used to DRAG me with her to teach me so I could be some help to my future wife. "You know Zayn! Whe Asad was bor and we were deciding god mother and father it took us a second to decide on Zara. But you know we never had many close friends back in LA and the ones which were here they weren't close enough except your family but somehow we just knew that you and Zara will eventually end up together and look you did that means that you are the god father Malik!"

End of Flashback

I had made a promise to Arsalan too and I am willing to fulfill it. We both went in and we told the lawyer we were willling to do it . Zara was eager on getting Asad today so we went to the office were he was kept .As we went there I had to sign some papers. That is when they finally brough Asad out. Zara was tearig up and was now on her knees her arms open from him . He ran into her arms and now Zara was cryi ng non stop. "I missed you so much Asad !" "I mwissed you two Aunphy Zwara!" he then turned to me and hugged my legs "Uncle Zwayn!" I laughed and crouched down hugging him "Hey Buddy!" . After a few emotional minutes we all went home as we had to go to the court so we all went asleep.Asad slept with Zara cause we still need to set up a room for him.  As I lay down I thought about the day.Well...What a day!