Chapter 20: The News

So I am uploading this when I should be studying 'Direct and Inverse Proportion' because of my followers telling me so! So here is it1 You better not complain now ⁉ ✖😔...Anyway! Enjoy!

-Peace ✌

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

Two things! Two things were in my mind!

How? and........Hope!

How did they even get into an accident? and the second being I just hope with all my heart that they stay alive and survive! Two of the closest things I had to a family over here except Zayn and the boys would be alive! So that they can raise their own family!Me and Zayn ran down the halls of the hospitals and went straight to the reception " Easha Ahmed and Arsalan Ahmed! They were both edmitted about 2 hours earlier! They had an accident!" . She looked at us and then typed things on the screen "What is your relationship with them?" "Me and Easha both are bestfriends and Kashan and me are friends too and I am the godmother of their child Asad!". I said all in one breath.

 Thank God that Asad wasn't in the car he was at home with a nanny. But now he is with the childcare services until this all isn't figured out. Heck I don't even know if his parents are still Alive!!!She looked again and then looked at me "Are you Aisha Malik?" I would've normally blushed at the surname but I don't think anyone would if they were in the same situation as me!I just nodded. She looked at the screen and her expression changed into......Sympathy? Okay now my hopes are getting lower. Zayn's hair was all over the place sticking in different directions as he constantly ran his hands through his hair. The nurse called someone and then nodded closing the phone. She turned to us "Could you please come with me? The both of you!" we nodded and hurriedly followed her to a room. We stopped outside a room.I looked a the door to see '590' written on a silver plate in black. She bowed her head and spoke up.........

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

The call ! That call was from Arsalan and Easha's lawyer and the police. Their car was hit by a drunk truck driver.They both died instantly and that is something Zara didn't know .I didn't want her to know I.. just... I just don't want this to affect on her too much as it comes on her altogether. Thank God! Asad wasn't with them at that time he was with his nanny. I wasn't told much I was just told that they finally found my number in their records cause they couldn't find it from both of their destroyed phones but they got to know from Zara's files that she is married to me so they called on the landline. I was also told that at the moment until all of this is sort of cleared up Asad will be with the Child Care Services.

What happened was that they both went to have a fun night out.Have dinner and get home but I guess they failed in that last part! I had already braced myself for the news the nurse was going to give us just now and just to make everything proved not to be a dream the nurse spoke up "I am sorry but both of your friends are no longer in this world.They both died an instant death. Easha I presume died because of the jolt breaking her neck in the process and her husband Arsalan! The truck hit his side ad then he hit his head to the steering wheel too!" I looked over at Zara and her eyes were wide open and she wasn't moving at all! "I am going to give you two some time! The bodies are inside you can go in if you want!" with that the nurse walked away. I turned to Zara and spoke up "Zara?".....................

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I was frozen in my place as I heard the nurse say that. I was shocked I didn't know what to do! It wa as if my life had been sucked out of my body and my ability of breathing taken away.They were gone! They were NOT with me anymore. "Zara?" Zayn said touching my shoulder and bringing me out of my thoughts. "They are gone!" I said my voice nearly a whisper. "I know babe! I know!" he said wrapping his hands around my frame hugging me to him as he rested his cheek against my head as I leaned onto him for support. 

 I held onto his arms and that is when the tears started to come "They are gone Zayn!" I said sobbing and crying my eyes out not even close to stopping. Zayn rubbed my arms and kissing my head when I knew he also had the urge to cry. He was equally close to them as I was. He knew Arsalan  cause he and Easha became really good friends in London and we used to see him over 'Skype' and as they came to Bradford in vacations as Arsalan thought our family was fun as he had workaholics as parents so he used to stay with us . 

next morning..........Well afternoon

I don't know how long was I crying cause I must have fallen asleep cause when I woke up I was in my own room. I stood up thinking it was all a dream but two things that proved me wrong! First being I was in exactly what I was wearing yesterday and the Second being my reflection. My hair was a mess I had red and swollen eyes with bags under my eyes and tear stained cheeks being the most obvious. I changed into sweatpants and a light pink knitted sweater. I washed my face and brushed my hair and teeth. I went down to see Zayn making hot chocolate! He also HATES coffee and it's smell just like........Easha and her perfect spouse Arsalan. 

Seriously the both of them couldn't get a better partner for themselves. He turned around to see me and he gave me a small smile obviously FAKE we both knew it was fake and I don't know when was the next REAL smile coming. I sat on one of the stools as he brought two cups of hot chocolate. We drank it in silence not knowing what to say but it wasn't awkward. Neither of us wanted to say anything! We were too lost in our own thoughts to notice it. As I finished mine I washed my cup and went up telling Zayn 'I needed some time alone and I will be n my room if anything was needed'

As I entered my room I went straight to my chestof drawer. I took out a black box with silver designs from the top drawer. I opened it and took out the scrap book. As I turned each page more memories came to me. I was crying a bit but there was also a small smile crept to my face. Suddenly I heard soft knocks on my door. I got up wiping my tears and opened it to see Zayn. He spoke up in a quiet voice "Easha and Arsalan's lawyer is here to talk about Asad!". I nodded and we both went dowstairs. Well let's see how this goes!!