Chapter 6: That's Better!

Sorry guys I didn't update yesterday I have been really busy with school.Tow international projectscame up and I was chosen for them so I was gone most of the day yesterday to get one of them done!Sorry and Enjoyyy!

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

It has been about three days since our engagement and nothing has changed.By that I mean that Zara is still accusing me between her sentences like 'Were BFF's ' 'We aren't the same anymore' and stuff like that and the guilt has been eating me alive.I am feeling so bad and her rubbing it in my face makes it so much worse.At the moment I am alone at home.Zara was doing her friend who has a parlour a favour by doing a make up for a very important client and the rest are gone too get the things for the wedding.

I heard the main door close.I got up from my bed and peeked downstairs from the railing to see Zara come in and go in the kitchen .That is it! I can't let the guilt eat me anymore I have to face her.I went downstairs and went in the kitchen to see her going through her phone while drinkig water.She looked up and her eyes widened in shock "Hey!" I said with a small smile.I walked over to get a can of drink."Hey Ex-Bestfriend" she said sarcasm and venom dripping from her voice.

OKAY! This is it I can't let this happen anymore! I sigh in frustration and turn towards her with my can.I slam the can on the kitchen counter"We need to talk Zara!" She turned around faking a surprised look while putting her hand over her chest."Me after 5 ears you finally want to talk to me.The Zayn Malik finally decided to talk to me!" she said sarcasm more than clear. I sighed "Zara pleae stop it!" I mumbled looking at the floor "Why Zayn?It hurts doesn't it? It hurts alot right! I am glad it does cause it hurt me the double when you just shut me out like that.I passed 2 years just thinking what I did to cause this.After that I got a job with Fifth Harmony I went away from the place were all that happened! You know why we never met in Bradford after that? Cause I made sure that whenever I came I made sure you were never there cause I couldn't face yor cold shoulder anymore.But don't worry I never told anyone about what you did!" she said and turned to go and throughout the time she spoke I could see the hurt in her voice which made me feel even more guilty.

I caught her by her wrist before she could go.I pulled her back she was right in front of me .She looked up at me and I could see tears well up in her eyes which broke me even more from the inside. I have to admit but being this close to her made me feel weird in my stomach.I shook of my thoughts " I know I hurt you alot and I regret giving you that much pain more than anything! But you never gave me a chance to tell you explain to you why I shut you all this years!" I said with a hopeful expression that she would actually listen to me.

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I had tears welling up in my eyes and was on the verge of tears.I couldn't help but notice that now that I am this close to him there is this weird feeling coming up in my stomach.I ignored it and spoke up "O-okay!Then E-explain!" I choked out and taking my wrist out of his hand I sat down on the chairs placed near the island. "Okay after I came back from X factor on Christmas break you remember we went to Starbucks one two times together?" I simply nodded "Well management saw those pictures snapped by the paps and they thought that fans might think something is going on between you and me more than cousins or friends and they told me to stop spending so much time with you cause you are really close to my age!" I was shocked.

Woah those people are absolutely nuts! I loked at Zayn my eyes wide open in shock as I looked at him as he stood infront of me "Are they insane?They made you do that! Wait a minute they can't you are definetely lying!If you really cared you would have fought for our relationship!" I said as tears spilled.Then he spoke up wiping my tears while cupping my cheeks making that feeling come back"That is not all! Well I was going to stand up after a little while when I couldn't take it anymore but Perrie came in and she knew about the rumors and she chose to not trust me.She told me to stay away from you or she would break up!"I can't believe it he thinks I am gonna believe this! nevr it is just a stupid made up excuse to get me back and break my heart once AGAIN.I laughed shaking my head " I can not believe you thought I would buy this!".Dissapointment filled his face "You don't believe me?" I shook my head "Not even a bit of it!" .He suddenly spoke up "Come with me!" he said in a flat voice.I laughed "You seriously think I will come with you?" he shrugged and I turned but that is when I felt someone lift me off the ground.

After a few seconds I realised what was happening "ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.He simply climbed up the stairs. We came into his room and he dropped me to the floor on my feet and locked the door.Then took my hand as I kept ranting on and on saying 'What are you doing?' 'Are you insane?' 'Stop!!' 'Were are you taking me?' he suddenly turned towards me and gave me a stern look and looked at me making me shut up.He made me sit on the bed then opened his drawer as I sat there quietly staring at his back as he kept searching for something.Once he found it he took it out and just stared at it .He then sat beside me and on cue that feeling in my stomach returned.He handed me the thing he took out which turned out to be a picture of me and Zayn.

It was of when me and Zayn went to the amuesment park with our family when he came for the christmas break.We both were in the photo booth.I can't believe he kept this!There were four of them in one we both were sticking out our tongues,Then in the other one I was posing and he was acting like he was a photographer,In the other one I was pinching his cheeks and he was frowning and in the last one I was looking forward in the camera and pulling a pout while he was looking at me and laughed.I laughed looking at the picture.

I shook my head while smiling "We used to be mad!" he spoke up in a quiet voice but his question took me back "We can be like that again!" he looked at me with hope in his voice.I just stared at him. "Why do you still have this?" I said looking at the picture back again."Why wouldn't I. I missed you alot after all.I missed us!" he said looking at me."Is this the only one that you have of us?" I ask ignoring it again .He took out his mobile from his back pocket.He looked up at me and smirked as I looked at him with confusion.He then handed it to me.As I looked through the pictures I kept getting even more shocked.

I looked at him shocked as he smirked "H-how!How did you get these?" he snatched the phone "Thank You! I have my ways!" he said shrugging and smirking. "So..." he said "Do you believe me?" I bit my lip and nodded.He smiled "I am sorry for not believing you at first!" I said sheepishly "It's okay!!Then I wouldn't be able to pick you up!" he said winking.I rolled my eyes and slapped him on his shoulder.He just laughed.Just ten we heard the front door opening followed by Tricia's voice.We both went downstairs and everyone started showing us things for the wedding.I did catch Zayn looking at me time to time to which I just smiled.One thing still wandered in ky mind what are these feelings?