Chapter 38: Last Tries

So finally I have gotten to third update. After this weekend I am not that sure when I will orif I will in the next 10 days from tuesday cause like those are the days we have our exams. But like just be patient and focus on your exams. Anyway hope you like this!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

You really think that I am going to give up on her? Never I will never give up on her or Asad. I love them too much.I love Zara too much to leave her. What happened earlier wasn't planned to happen. I didn't know it would actually happen. That she would actually cut Harry's hair . I had no idea that I would have the courage to do all I did. Everytime I go infront of her I feel like going in a deep dark corner and most probably die. You know why I want that? Because I want to stop giving her pain. I want to stop being the cause of her pain. Maybe if I am not even there with her she would stop feeling any pain she will find someone who will make her forget what pain even is. He will make her remember what happiness is . He will keep her happy. 

But then whenever I think of Zara loving another guy. Asad calling somone else his dad it just hurts me and then I grow selfish. I become selfish and the feeling of never letting them go comes in me. To keep them all to myself.

 The real plan is what I am going to do now to get her her back. Infront of the millions of people watching this. Watching Me. Everyone will see it. My fans everyone who is in this arena. But I want one special person to see this. Zara. If she doesn't see this than it is no use. The boys already know what is going to happen. I talked to the management and convinced them that nothing was going to happen, that it doesn't matter when she isn't famous anymore. She isn't part of the band anymore. Though none of the girls had an idea of what I was about to do. We could't take the risk of Zara knowing.

 I didn't know how she would react. Maybe she would believe me and everything will be alright or she will be enraged at what I revealed and leave me. Though I hope it is the first one. But I have to take my chances. This is the only way for me to prove it to her.

 I looked out at the crowd as the boys slowly vanished from the stage. The crowd was as usual screaming,shrieking,squealing and any other kind of loud noises they could make for some reason we were clearly unaware of. I felt soooo ervous but I had to do it. I took a deep  breath before lifting the mic up to speak. "Hey guys! So I have to tell you something I have been hidding!" Suprisingly for the first time in my 6 years of touring the whole crowd went silent. You could literally hear it if a pin dropped or ANYTHING dropped anywhere in this arena.

 I gulped nervously and continued "The real reason I married Zara was........... not that I fell out of love from Perrie!" I stopped to see any reaction from the crowd. Silence. " The real reason was that the day we were supposed to marry Perrie.....she ran away. Taking all the money, jewelary, credit cards. Everything. I was shocked and heartbroken. My parents had secretly called the boys for the wedding so the boys were with me and my whole family gathered to figure out what to do. We couldn't call it off cause then what would we say to the people we invited that is when we decided that me and Zara would get married eachother!" the crowd was still silent so I continued " Me and Zara didn't really talk after those rumors about us two being in a relationship more than friends or cousns in the start. After that we grew distant but we fixed things. We went through alot together but we never acted that we were in love maybe sometimes infront of our family but the way we normally acted it seemed like we were already in love. Maybe that was because we were already in love.The only difference was that we didn't know that. But before Zara took off for the airport to start the tour we admitted it to eachother and we were officialy together like for eachother we were together. But the day she came to LA. Guess who showed up? None other than Perrie Edwards. She forcefully kissed me after texting me since we were in Paris I guess. I blocked her,changed my number but she found her way back. Now because of her my wife is not talking to me. She doesn't even want to see me. She...She hates me. All because she saw her kiss me and like any other person she thought the same thing. That I cheated on her. I don't want her to leave me but at the same time I want to stop giving her pain. I want her to find someone who will make her happy but all I do is give her pain. But I am too selfish to do that I don't want her to love someone else like she loves me. I want her all to myself. " I took a deep breath. 

Tears in my eyes " So please Zara I am sorry for giving you so much pain. But I love you please just believe me and come back." I said and turned around to go backstage before I break down. My eyes went went wide as soon as I turned. 

She had tears in her eyes though she chuckled slightly. "You know ! You are right you do give me a lot of pain and you're right I should go to someone else but yolu idiot if I leave you wouldn't that hurt me?" she said coming closer to me as I looked at her notknowing what to say. " Guys should I forgive this idiot here?" she screamed smiling at the crowd. The crowd broke into screams of yes and hoots. "That was a no brainer. Ofcourse I will forgive this idiot. He is my idiot!"she said circling her hands around my neck hugging me as mine instantly wrapped around her bare waist. I lifted her off the ground spinning her around. I rested her on the ground and before I could say anything the crowd started chanting "Kiss" I looked at the crowd and then at the blushing Zara. "I love you Mrs. Malik!" I said attaching my lips with hers as she instantly replied. It was soft and gentle. I felt her smile into it as the crowd hooted and screamed and squealed. I slowly pulled away resting my head against hers. It was as if no one was around us. That is when we heard the chant 'Zay-Na-Ra' by the crowd and we both laughed. 

Suddenly Zara broke away from my hold. I looked at her confused. She just smirked "I have a surprise for you guys!". With that she walked away. Finally we are back.

 Finally we are back

A/N

He actually cut his hair. OMG! Who else isw excited to see the short haied Harry again? Also sadly this story will come to an end by chapter 50 or before but the end is close. Lastly who heard Fifth Harmonies new songs? Also I pay my codolences for the boys photographer.#RIPMatt. Anyway I will see you later gotta study Maths! Bye....

\