Chapter 10 : Dinner

So guys I am really happy this story has gained so many followers in such short time like I have more than 24 views on each chap when I have just posted 9 and this is the 10th.I really appreciate please if any questions or suggestions leave them in the comment box and I will get back to you guys!By the way the girl who came up with the idea of this story changed her username it is now BeMyNighinggale!Enjoy

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Me and the boys were getting ready to go to the ready.Unfortunately Louis refused to go take a bath as he was super nervous because he kept assuming things that Zara would do to him as a punishment.I got him to shut up about it saying I will talk to Zara and tell her to get the punishment lower and he finally went. We all were ready.I was wearing a black button up shirt with black jeans my mom told me to dress a little bit formal cause we were going to go to a fancy restraunt.I got down to see everyone ready in the living room.The boys came behind me and we all went to the resturaunt.I drove in one car with the boys and Dad in the other with mom and the girls.

We soon got to the resturaunt to see Aunty Mariam and Uncle Samad (Zara's Parents).They were sitting on a long table alone talking.We approached them and hugged them even the boys they already know then are really close to them too they consider the boys a part of the family. We all sat down and Waliyha asked "Were is Zara api (Api means sister) and the other girls?" Aunty Mariam shook her head smiling "They weren't ready after all there were 7 of them so Zara is going to drive up once they are ready!".They all talked as everyone waited for the girls. "Finally they are here!" Waliyha suddenly spoke and smiled.We all turned around to be shocked .All the girls looked flawless but I had my yesn on only one person.Zara !! She looked so gorgeous ! Oh my god! This just makes me fall for her more for her!

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

Oh My God! That is the first thing I thought when I saw my self in the floor length mirror.The girls have just! They have transformed me and El.They said 'We want you boyfriends and technical husbands to be staring at us all night!" How the hell is that a good thing? I was wearing a dark blue dress made of sheer flowy material.I had this black belt on the waist and had lace sleeves.It was plain except for the diamotes on the belt. I was wearing darkblue heels with them. My hair was done in soft curls.I had winged eyeliner,Masscara,dark blue and black smokey eyeshadow. I had pink lipstick and the slightest of foundation and pink blush. I was wearing a few silver rings with a pair of diamond earrings which the girls gave to me on my birthday.El was wearing a light sea blue coloured dress flowing down it was sleevles and had silver diamontes on the neck and at the lining of the neck.With it she was wearing silver earrings and rings and silver stilletos.

Camila wore a dark red long flowy dress it was simple with no extra detail but it had no sleeves and had a sweetheart neckline.Ally was wearing a pink long flowy dress which too had a simple sweetheart neckline but it's front layer of the cloth from the many layers cut open and showed the other layers,Lauren was wearing a peachy pink which had a lot of diamontes on the waist and was just lke the other two long flowy with sweeaheart necklines,Normani wore a blood red one shoulder high-low dress finally Dinah was wearing a sky blue dress which was plain with a sweet heart neckline but then it went full sleeves with net covering the rest of her chest.Once ready I grabbed my black clutch filled it with what I thought was needed and went away with the girls.

After an hour or so......

We all had eaten and were just talking. For Louis punishment I had arranged the seating arrangement like this that first was my and Zayns dad on one side then Zayn,Louis,Harry,Liam and Niall and my and Zayns mom.On the other side was first Doniya, Dinah, Normani, Waliyha, Ally, Safaa, Lauren, Camila, Me and El.We were like on the other end of the long table booked for the 19 of us. We kept talking and blushing a bit when I caught Zayn staring and l when she saw Lou.But when I saw Louis looking at me he gave me glares ad I just poked my tongue out .Finally it was time to go . Zayn and my mom came up with the idea that the boys could go with Uncle Yaser and Tricia while I will go with Zayn so we could talk and that Doniya could drive the girls to my house for a sleepover.

I ushered the girls in my car before Louis could reach us they had sped away " I am going to get you Malik!" he said with venom and I gave him a fake scared look "Oh My God! I am so scared please don't hit me with a carrot Carrot King Louis!" all the boys except Louis laughed as he glared at me and I gave him a inncoent smile..As the boys went away with Aunty Tricia and Uncle Yaser Zayn and I also sat in his car.We kept bickering as I told him what I was gonna tell him Louis's further punishment and he ept telling me to have some sympathy on that guy.As we arrived at my house I stepped out and bid Zayn 'bye' but before I could go I remembered something.It is now or never!I have to do it! I have no choice left!