Chapter 30: Rushing!✈

Okay so finally I am able to upload this book and trust me I have been really busy this week so don't blame me. Anyway not much to say so ENJOY!!!(Wrote this while jamming to 'Take Me Home!' Thug Life :p BTW  I know I said she was going to LA first but now it is some place else so don't get confused.

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

9th March'16

My alarm on my phone began to ring once AGAIN.I don't know why it keeps blaring up when I don't even have ANY work today. No work,interviews,recording,rehersals,no ANYTHING. I think it is broken. Uptill now it has rung about 1-2 times and evertime I used to shut it and after about 15 minutes it used to ring again. Now finally fed up by the constant ringing I woke up. Suddenly all of last nights memories came flooding in and hit me like a brick. So it wasn't a dream. Zara did admit she loved me.I did let her runaway. And I did mess up BIG TIME. I sighed and went outside . I went downstairs to see the lounge empty. The T.V was off. Weird usually when my lazy ass decides to wake up Asad is watching T.V. I go back up and see that Asad's room is empty . After contemplating it alot I opened Zara's room which was empty as well . 

They probably went grocery shopping . I thought as I strolled into the kitchen. I saw my favourite breakfast which was the most famous Aloo ka parathas(Search them if you don't know what they are) . It is a pakistani dish and Zara makes them better than even my mom and let me tell you in my whole life nobody and by nobody I mean NOBODY has beat her parathas but Zara's are just irresistable. As I was just about to pick my first piece a yellow folded paper tucked under the plate caught my eye.My eyebrows automatically furrowed as I reached out for the paper unfolding it. As my eyes skimmed though the letter my eyes widened.

 I was shocked. How the hell did I forget?The news hit me like a brick that is the reason my alarm kept blaring even though today was a free day for all of us boys as we ened to rest as the tour will start soon.I left the parathas and note there dashing upstairs. I am pretty sure that Zara is more important to me that a plate of parathas after all she is the one who made them. I went upstairs and straight away checked my phone and it read 9:25 pm. I hurried and changed into a white V-neck and a pair of black jeans. I shoved my feet in a pair of sneakers and bounded down the stairs grabbing my phone,wallet and keys. I got in the car and drove the 20 min drive to the airport. I had no idea when her flight left for all I know it is already gone but  have to try.

 I thankfully remembered that she was flying from he Turkish Airlines and to Blackpool . As soon as I got there I parked my car and went to the Turkish Airline booth and just got a ticket for god knows where. I unfortunately had to go through everythig and I don't know why but all the processes seemed excruciatingly slow. Finally I got done with everything now I just have to find her lounge. As I searched for her I heard that evil voice who wants to ruin my life "Turkish Airline flight to Blackpool's boarding ends in 2 min." I ran even faster. I soon saw a security guard and asked him for the lounge and turns out it was 'C' . I after a lot of running  finally found it to see the boarding area close. I bounded to the two air hostesses who wer eclosing the door. " need to get in that plane please!" "I am sorry sir but the plane is already on the runway!" one of the air hostess said pointing at a plane almost in the sky on the runway.With that I turned away and just sat on a bench with my head in my hands.

 I can't believe I missed her. My only chance to tell her the truth. To tell her the truth. To tell her how much I love her. Soon my phone started ringing. I picked it up and as soon as I put it on my ear I heard screaming "Zayn where the hell are you?" said a voice which I identified as Paul. "At the airport!" "Well I think you have forgotten but the tour starts next week so what are you doing there RIGHT NOW?" "I-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "I don't care. The word got out that you are here and fans have surrounded the whole airports every enterance. Though the airport security is going to take you to there VIP area and I am coming to pick you up though it will take a good hour so have fun and don't try anything!" "Okay!" I said in my dull voice filled with disappointment.Soon a group of secutrity guards came and lead me to a much more deserted area of the airport though I could hear girls laughig but I was too depressed to even see who it was. uddenly I heard my name but I ignored it and kept following the guards. 

But when I heard it the second time I recognized it in a second. Zara. I whipped my head around to see her standing on the other end of the hallway looking at me in amazement and shock . Shock. Something I was feeling too."What are you doing here?" she asked walking a bit closer. I speed walked towards her and ................SMACK.