Chapter 13: Proving it to Connor!

So guys I really don't have mych to say today so I would just just say Follow,Vote and Comment for my story and Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

It felt so good to get to act like this with Zara I know I won't be able to do this otherwise so i have to cherish these moment and take the most out of it.Suddenly heard someones voice from the backa nd it was a male doing a really bad impression of a girl.Me and Zara looked at each other giving a weird look then turned around to see the one and only Connor Ball.Oh how I wanted to smash his face for 1. Torturing Zara 2. For calling her 3.For checking her out which her was still doing.I glared at him but he didn't seem to notice or he was simply ignoring me. I guess Zara also noticed as she rolled her eyes. I decided to stop this as if I wouldn't I would puch him square in the face.So to stop this I slid my hand across her waist and pulled her towards me. 

Zara looked at me and smiled like saying 'Thank You!'. I smiled back and kissed her cheek making her blush . Suddenly we heard some one clear their throat. I looked up to see a red faced Connor with his hands crossed over his chest and to say that he is angry would be an understatement he practically had smoke coming out of his ears. I smiled at him along with Zara and he gave us a tight smile clearly fored and fake. Zara smiled and spoke up "Hi! Connor" Connor smiled at her and hugged her making her tense up and me to control my urge to push him back and bleed him to death.Zara smiled as he pulled back and turned to me "Connor this is my fiance' and practically husband Zayn!" Connor gave me a small FAKE smile.Zara put one of her jand on my chest and then spoke up while gesturong towards Connor with her other hand " Zayn this is Conmor my.........Friend!" Zara said pausing in the end but when she said friend the look on Connpr's face was priceless he was so angry that his whole face was red and he was shaking as if he was about to burst.

I shook his hand and gave him a smile acting as if I didn't see him shaking orhis red face with veins popping out in his neck. "Hey how about we order something for us today as Zara here decided she was too hungry to wait for others!" I said giving Zara a pointed loo while Connor let out a forced chuckle. Zara looked back at me equally pointedly "Oh Really! I would have waited for you too if you didn't fight with me!" she said glaring at me and I did too but we both were just playing around with each other. But Connor perked up instantly when he heard about us getting in a fightI mentally rolled my eyes at how desperate this guy was acting . "Babe it wasn't an arguemennt I just laughed!" I said smiling a little while turning to her "You laughed at my misery!" she said pouting .I pouted too "I apologised!" Zara ignored . I groaned and turned her towards me "Now are you going to me the silent treatment!" I said looking at her as she gazed down at the floor.

I could practically feel Connors glare at my back and if looks could kill I would be so so dead by now. Zara suddenly mumbled " You know I can't give it to you for long!" I laughed and smirking I put my finger under her chin and picked it up making her gaze into my eyes. "I know it just feels really good when I hear it from you!" .Zara looked at me and beamed up at me. Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat.We both turned and Zara started to blush while I mentally groaned thinking he ruined our moment. "Okay I am going to go get a table for us and you two can go order yourselves something!" we both nodded and started to go towards the counter when I heard Zara shouted "Babe!"  both me and Connor turned around and said 'Yea' in unsion. I looked at him confusedly when in reality iside my head I was glaring at him.

He just kept his head down .I turned to Zara to see she was biting her lip with a nervous look. I gave her a smile as if saying 'It's fine!'.She relaxed and gave me a smile "Could you get me my favourite muffin Th-" Before she could say anything else I spoke up smirking  "The Double Choclate Muffin with Choclate Chips" she tilted her head scrunching up her eyebrows "How did you know?" she said . I went towards her chuckling slightly.I grabbed her from her waist and spoke up "Come on Babe! We have been bestfriends for almost our whole lives and I am now your kind-of-husband I should definetely know this!" she smiled shyly at me blushing.I chuckled even more at this. "Shut up now go and get my muffin!" I laughed and left her I saw Connor  already in the line so I joined him.

He suddenly spoke up "What do you mean by being Zara's 'kind-of- husband?" I laughed at this cause 1. He had no idea that Zara and me are already almost married 2. He was so lost he actually thought that Zara must have not told me about him. "Well our nikkah is done but we still are not living together cause the cereonies are still left o it is like we are half married.We are married in the Law but the formalities are waiting ti be filled!" Connor's eyes were wide open and his face filled with anger. Just then he checked his watch and spoke up "I-I have to g-go! Congratulations to you and Zara for the wedding!" with that he rushed out. I turned and ordered my self a cappucino and choclate chip cookie .

 Once I got my order I wne tto the table to see Zara sitting on one table while on her phone. When I came and sat on the chair right beside her she looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows "Were is Connor?"."He kinda got to know we are already married so he left!" Zara looked at me shocked and then started laughing I joined her in this and laughed. "Finally! Now he will leave me alone!".We both laughed and started to eat.We did some shopping after that for 2 hours and then I dropped her at her house and went to my own.Wow! That was an eventful and fun day!