Chapter 9: Couple?

So guys I see this book is doing pretty good much more than I expected and I wouls like to thank everyone who are reading this it really makes me happy that someone out there actually likes what I write! Enjoy!(Btw who heard Perfect isn't it awesome it makes me go asfdnugiridok)

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

As Zara went outside still talking to the guys who called her 'BABE'.I was so angry from inside when I heard her telling him to not call her that.How dare did he even think of calling her that once I get to know who that guy is I am going to smash his face.We all were goofing around when Niall spilled his coke on Louis shirt. "Niall! This was my favourite shirt!" Louis shreiked "I am sorry but Harry bumped into me!" "Whatever! I am going to change!" Lou mumbled and went out of the room.We all goofed around.Then one thing popped into my mind.Were is Zara?Why is it taking her so long?

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I nervously asked after a minute or two of awkward silence. "Did you hear that?" I bit my lip while he nodded his head. I sighed and then spoke up" Please don't tell Zayn we just came on good terms it will ruin everything!" . He ignored my request and spoke up "You really meant it when you said it to that guy?I thought you were saying it to get rid of him?" I shook my head "I really meant it and if I knew this would work lying to him! I would have done it to him a long time.He still isn't believing me so me and Zayn have to meet him at the mall tom!" "How will you get Zayn to go and act like a couple!"  my eyes widened "I have no idea! I can't even tell him that I love him cause he will never love me!" "But- " I cut him off "Louis I know you are going to say he does and I agree he does but not more than a cousin and best friend does that is as far the love between us is will go and we need to accept that!" I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

He sighed but then nodded reluctantly "Then how are you gonna get him to help you?" "I guess I will tell him everything about Connor and ask him to help me and hopefully he will!" I said with a hopeful voice. Lou hugged me and I hugged him back "He will trust me!" he mumbled something as he released me from the hug but I couldn't understand what he was saying and decided to let it go. As soon as I pulled back fromt he hug I felt my dress got wet.I looked down to see a brown patch on my  light pink dress. "Lou how did this get here it was fine just a moment ago!" I said looking down at it and then at Lou to see him looking down sheepishly and then I saw Lou's shirt had the same stain "Yeah it slipped out of my head that Niall spilled coke all over me and that was the reason for me to come out !" he said while giving me a sheepish smile. 

I groaned and said "Louuu" then an idea popped up in my mind. I gave him a overly sweet/fake/sarcastic smile and spoke up "It's okay but you have to get punished so..." with that I trailed off and went in the room where everyone was. I spoke up "El we are going!" "What happened to your dress?" just then Louis came in now in a rolling stones shirt .I looked up at him evilly and everyine followed my gaze "Your boyfriend happened!" everybody laughed "Come on El we need to get ready!" "Ready for what ?" Harry asked scrunching his face "We all including our families are going for dinner!" I said and all of them except Niall groaned "I don't care were we go if the food is good!" "So my punishment is that you are taking El when I will see her tonight?" "Oh! That is just the start Tomlinson! You ruined a dress that was't even mine imagine what I would do if it was mine!" I said .I hugged them all including Zayn.

Before I could exit the room Lou spoke up  with a cheeky smile "What no extra kiss for your future hubby!" I poked my tongue at him and he did the same as we went downstairs.As Zayn's balcony door was open I shouted "El not giving you a kiss was part punishment Tomlinson and that part is going longer than you would like it to go!" with that I sat in the drivers seat as El giggled nd sat down in the passwenger side.I sat in and Lou came runing to balcony and spoke with venom "You wouldn't!" with venom dripping from his voice. I looked up at him "Oh I so would! Girl Power!" I saluted to him and sped away. As we got home the other girls already came from their shopping spree which they wanted to continue after my shopping and me and El didn't want to so we left and came to the boys.The girls shooed me away to get a bath and told me that they are going to get me ready tonight.Oh Boy!!!