Chapter 23: You WHAT!!!

SO a double update on request of my dear friend @MaryamSalman190!Enjoy and SURPRISE MARYAM!!!Happy Birthday in Advance!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

Zayn finally calmed down and spoke up "I-I q-uit!" he said and I looked at him in confusion. "What did you quit?" "I-I finished the contract! I finished the contract with RCM!" I was shocked. Why did he do that? "B-but Why?" "Because first of all they refused to give me time they said I had to record they didn't give me a choice! Second of all I was not happy Zara! I was not happy doing what I was! I wasn't feeling the happiness I felt when I was in One Direction I thought I would feel happy because a solo career was what I always wanted but I am not happy AT ALL!" he said as he paced infront of me.H estopped and looked at me then "A-And now that the contract doesn't exist anymore I feel relieved I feel like a big weight is lifted of my shoulders!" he still had a few tears running down. I got up and walked towards him.

I wiped a tear rolling down his cheek "Then why are you crying?" " I-I made a promise to Kashan too that I would take care Asad if he wasn't there and I am-just afraid I won't be able to fulfill it and secondly I-I want my old life back ! I want the life with One Direction in it back!" " I thought having a solo career would be BE fun! I would have more freedom for music to write! I would be able to make more decisions. I got to the freedom part for my first album but since then I have been ORDERED to write the same type of music as I did for the song that was a hit! Plus the decisions part they are treaing me like a baby before the wedding about a month or two ago I had to go to Sydney for a concert and I didn't even know that till a day before I had to go!"he was now sobbing once ogain as he paced around.

I pulled him down beside me on the bed and hugged him as he kept sobbing . I wiped his tears Listen to me Zayn!"he looked up at me sniffing a bit. "Do you have any regret of breaking that contract?" I asked and him and he shook his head right away without any sign of hesitation. "Then there is no need to cry!You don't have to worry about your promise cause we are going to be the best parents for Asad and for the second problem you know we can't do it now because of the situation but just remember this ONE thing I will always be with you no matter what we may not love each other" That was sooooo hard to say! "but we will always be best frieds and that is why I will always be there for you and afterall I am supposed to be stuck to you like a magnet I am your wife!" he laughed lightly at this and so did I "And as far as I am concerned about the boys all you need to do is tell them how you feel and they will be there for you Zayn! You are their best mate and we all can see how they feel about One Direction!" Zayn smiled lightly. "You're right I just need to wait and then it will all be fine the boys will understand!" .

Suddenly the thought came to my mind "Zayn now that we are talking and we wn't be able to talk that freely for a long time I want to talk about something...." I guess that he understood what I was talking about "Yeah that- uh..um Kiss!" without any thinking I just said it "I know it was just the tension it was just a spur of the moment I am sorry! We can just pretend it never happens!" Zayn had an emotion in his eyes I culdn't figure out. What was it? I shrugged it off. "Yeah that's right!". "Okay so I am going to go and change you can take a bath our families will be here soon!" Zayn nodded and went to take a bath.

I sighing went to Zayn's walk in closet which was mine for the next few weeks or even months. I walked to where it was labeled as my side. I fit in all my things cause as Zayn's bedroom was the master bedroom of the house it's walk-in closet was like DOUBLE the size of mine. I took out a grey hoodie with 'OBEY' written on it. I paired blue washed out ripped jeans with it and some grey sneakers. I left my hair just like that open for once. As soon as I got out I heard the bell go off. I went down to see Melissa holding the door open for my parents.Zayn's,Easha's,Kashan's. First of all I saw ashan and Easha's parents enter. They looked soulless. Dark circles under their eyes eyes red and their faces were pale they were walking like robots.

Tears welled up in my eyes. "Asslamulaikum Aunty Khadija(Easha's Mom)aur Aunty Saba(Kashan's Mum) (Guys 'aur' means 'and' in Urdu)!" I said quietly looking at them. They looked at me as the others walked in with bags and bags. They both had tears brimming in their eyes they spoke up in a voice just above a whisper "Zara!" and then Aunty Saba said something that just did it for me "They are gone. My babies are gone!" I rushed to the two of them as tears streamed down m face and hugged them as they hugged me and I started to cry really badly all that depression that I kept in while around Zayn or Asad not wanting to show them me in this state well not show Asad.

We finally stopped. But I pulled out of the hug as I heard that voice from the top. "Mwamma?" I looked up to see Asad rubbing his eyes sleepily. As I was about to go to get him. Zayn came from behind. His hair was down flat and damp and he was now in a blue full sleeves shirt with dleeves rolled up to the elbow and jeans "I got him babe!" he spoke up . He picked him up "Let's go down buddy!" As they both came down Asad was sucking his thumb and his head layed on Zayn's shoulder. I took him from Zayn and he did the same with me . H esuddenly jolted up "Grandma's and Grandpa's!" he got down and went towards them as they embraced them in a hug and they all cried.

Zayn's arm snaked around my waist "You okay babe?" just then I noticed I was crying. I nodded wiping my tears. All of them were now talking gushing on and on about Asad. Talking ti him.Well everyone except the girls. Suddenly Zayn's phone started ringing "It's the arranger for the funeral I'll talk upstairs!" I nodded "I'll get the food ready!" "Don,Wali,Saf wanna help me get the food out! They all nodded and we wnet ot get the food out. After eating our food everyone decided to sleep. Zayn,my and his father got all the luggage to everyone's rooms as Easha and Kashan's were busy with Asad. I showed the girls heir rooms. Asad didn't want to sleep alone tonight so he slept with me and Zayn in our room right in centre of the two of us. You are going to be missed Easha and Kashan!