Chapter 34: Tear Stains

OMG! Guys I can't believe it 23.1k views and 1.1k votes. Thank you all for sticking up with me and reading this fanfic. It is not the best I know but like seriously thanks alot I appreciate alot.Anyway Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I don't know what to believe,think,feel or do at this moment. I am just running as far as I can get from that room,Zayn, Perrie and that picture that is now stuck in my mind. Perrie. It is funny how that girl keeps changing my life by just one action of hers. First she left Zayn and I married him,patched things with him and came to fall in love with him. Now she comes and they kiss and it is as if my whole world has fallen apart like a cookie crumbling.

As I run own the halls i bump in with the boys and girls who must be heading up to their rooms. I am lucky that Asad is now lying with his head on Niall's shoulder fast asleep. I don't want him to see me crying again. I bump slowly in Liam. Liam pulls me back with my shoulder his eyebrows furrowed and as everybody take in my appearance they have similar expressions as to Liam's. Sophia is the first one to speak "What happened Zar?" this just erupts even more sobs in me as my masscara runs down my face and my cheeks become a rosy pink.

 I control my sobs but that makes them erupt after a second double the noise. Through the tears I manage to get the words out "H-he cheated on me Soph! He cheated!" I said and broke down into even more sobs. Everybody had shocked expressions but not even a minute later the boys expression's changed their fists curled up and it seemed they wer egetting upset. "I think we need to have a talk with Zayn. Girls take Zara to another hotel and take Asad with you!" Harry said his jaw clenched as the girls nodded their heads and Camila extended her arms to take Asad from Nialls arms.

 Before they could I spoke up "No! Let Asad stay here he needs to see his dad he was waiting to see him. It wouldn't be fair to him. I am going to stay in a hotel for the time we are here. I don't want to see him if not necessary in that case uptill now I will see him on the night of the concert." I said sniffling a bit taking control over my emotions.

 The boys looked unsure. "Look guys! Just let Asad see him and then after an hour or half you can send him back and have your talk or whatever just control yourself in front of Asad. I don't want him to see these kinds of things" I said or pleaded with him. The boys thought for a moment then looked at my pleading eyes and nodded. I started walking towards the lobby with the girls. The boys followed. 

I turned to look at them. "We are just coming to leave you guys till the car the paps can be a hassle!" Lou said wrapping his arm around my shoulders in a friendly way and I layed my head on his shoulder trying to keep the crys in me for just until we get into the car. The boys got us safely to the car and ordered the driver to get us to 'The Ritz-Carlton Hotel' it was in Downtown and as claimed by the boys on the other side of town from where we were. 

They shut the door but before they could go I stopped them rolling my window all the way down "Don't tell him were I am no matter why! I want to be on my own!"the boys throw a weak smile in my direction slowly nodding. Niall "Anything for you!" Niall said though I could see tears in his eyes. I forced a smie and spoke up  "Thanks for everything guys! Bye see you hopefully soon!"  I said waving at them as they walked back in. As the car started to move again I rolled the window up as the tears made their way to my eyes. Before I bursted into tears I spoke up "Who else saw Niall's tears?" I asked ina quiet shaky voice and the girls just looked down.That is when I broke down. Why is life like this? Is it for me only?