Chapter 29 : Too Late!

Okay I finally got a chance to write on this book so I don't have much to say. Anyway enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Shock. Regret. These were to feelings I started to feel since Zara said those three words that I have been desperately wanting to hear those words from her mouth but now that they have I have nothing to say. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ?????This is where the regret comes in. I am regretting NOT saying the words that I wanted to say for so long. Why do I have to be so absent minded and slow. If I had said it this would be a whole different situation.

 I wouldn't be here pulling my hair off of my scalp in frustration on myself and Zara wouldn't have cried.After she stormed away I finally came in my senses and went after her but it was too late se had already locked her door and was crying her heart out and I couldn't do anything about that.

 I imagine if I had replied to her how things would be ? How this moment would be? Maybe me and Zara would be in my room and watching a movie like 'The Notebook' and cuddling . I wish it was that easy. I wish life would be that easy...but sadly things aren't that easy for me being in a world famous band.

Then another thing occured to me. Another new regret. Why wasn't I the first one to say those three words to her? I sighed and went towards Zara's bedroom to see the lights were out and the door was still locked. That is when I thought. What if I can't tell her? What if even if I do she doesn't believe me? I know it is only fair for her to have her doubts  but.........I sighed blocking out my stupid thoughts and went back in my room and changing into some sweats tossing my shirt to a side and layed down thinking this one thing. I hope I can make things better!That is the only thing I can do. All I can do is hope...

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I hear my alarm blaring playing Hailee Steinfeld's song 'Love Myself' that song is like perfect. I turn the alarm off and throw the duvets off me it is 7 in the morning and our flight is at 10:30. I sigh thinking about how because f the events of lastnight now Zayn won't come to leave us so I schedule a cab for me and Asad for 8:30.

 I then went to the bathroom and got washed up and took a long shower as we are going to Liverpool so it is a 2 hour flight and I won't get time to take one there the girls have interviews and stuff straight away. I took a bath and came in about 20 min and searched for a outift of what is left in my wardrobe after all I have put almost everything in my suitcase.I decided on a pair of light pink skinny jeans with a brown leather belt, a jean shirt which is light blue,owl tops, brown leather bag,a few bangels, a pair of sandal with those spikes on the straps and a pair of shades for all that paparazzi.(Pic of outfit on top )

Changing in it I went to make up and just put on some kohl and massacara and lipgloss. Like who wants to get ready in 7 in the morning? I made a simple hairstyle 👇

Once I was ready I hauled my bags downstairs and then went forward to get Asad ready and I have just 30 minutes cause it is already 8

Once I was ready I hauled my bags downstairs and then went forward to get Asad ready and I have just 30 minutes cause it is already 8.I get in Asad's room to see hime snoring away looking sooooo peaceful. He got the snoring from his father though it's not that bad. I woke him and though he refused to get up at first it but as soon as I mentioned that we were going on tour he woke up in an instant. Though that is not because he likes to travel or something that is because I promised that I will take him to Disneyland at Cali.Kids and their disneyland obssession.

 I got him up and sent him in the washroom for a bath and then went to get his clothes.I took out a red and black plaid shirt with some jeans and a grey t-shirt to go under the unbottened plaid one some red sneakers and that is how simple boys have it in dressing.

I took out a red and black plaid shirt with some jeans and a grey t-shirt to go under the unbottened plaid one some red sneakers and that is how simple boys have it in dressing

After this there were about 15 min left till the cab. I re-checked everything. My suitcases,Asad's suitcases are here and that is all I need. Suddenly a thought occured as Asad watched 'Go Diego GO!' I wondered 'Would Zayn want to say bye to Asad?' I sighed but went up anyway. I knocked on Zayn's door softly. No response. I twisted the door knob slowly and peaked my head in to see Zayn fast asleep. I sighed and went to my room. I grabbed a notebook and pen writing Zayn a note. 

       " Hey Zayn! Uh.. We are probably by now at the airport . Sorry I didn't wake you but after last night you probably don't want to see me for the meantime. Anyway I told Asad you are sick so don't worry about letting him down and.... I guess I will see you in LA.

   Zara <3."

Just as I finished my note I heard the cab honk. I sighed and went down. Getting our bags outside so the cab driver could load them in the trunk I went back inside. I put the note on the kitchen dining table with Zayn's breakfast as I already promised the girls we would have it together at the airport. After that I wne tin the lounge and closed the TV and getting Asad's hand got out of the house. We got in the cab and the driver started the car. Asad suddenly spoke up as we exited the main doors"Mama why isn't Dad coming?" I looked back at the fading view of our house and spoke up "Daddy's sick honey!........