Chapter 11: Please!!

Okay so guys I know I said that there may not be an update today but thank god the wifi was working so here you go! Enjoy! (BTW some people messaged me asking if my name is PEACE so to clear that out no it is not my name is Eman I just write PEACE at the end like that.)

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

Me and Zara kept bickering in the car and I loved that.We were just like old times.I was having fun being like this.Finally Zara's house came and she stepped out of the car.Before she could say bye to me a flash of realization washed her face and suddenly she seemed nervous . I furrowed my eye brows and spoke up when she was still silent while biting her lip and looking down "Zara are you okay?" I asked concern laced in my voice.She looked up at me and gave me a small smile ."Actually Zayn I need to tell you something!" she went back to biting her lips "What is it?" I said leaning against the car. "Let's go to the backyard I am sure no one would be there!" she said holding my hand and dragging me to her backyard.I couldn't help but feel sparks in my hands when she touched.She immediatly left my hand and I guess she also felt them.I hope so she did!

We went to her backyard and sat on a swing placed on one side it was a white metal one.There was a small pond in the corner with small fishes in it and there were lot's of flowers specially roses since they were Zara's favourite so the whole garden was enveloped in the smell of Roses.We sat there gazing at the small pond which had lights lit from inside of it.After a few moments of comfortable silence Zara spoke up "Do you remember the call I got at your house today?" she said still gazing at the pond.I glanced at her and looked back at the pond "Yeah! It was from that Connor guy?" .She sighed in frustration and spoke up " Yeah! His full name is Connor Ball ! The Connor Ball from The Vamps. I met him when they had a performance with the girls and I had to get them ready.It only happened once or twice.One day he unexpectedly comes at the girls studio and asks me out. I obviously said no saying that I don't date plus he is not a muslim so it is completely out of the question.But he didn't leave me alone he showed up at the girls recordings,photoshoots and backstage at their awards and concerts.I talked to his bandmates to stop him but he didn't the girls talked to him but he stayed put.Today he called calling me 'BABE' I have told him not to call me that but still it just makes me hate him more.He was asking me were I was? When I was coming back? What was I doing there? I told him about us and he said he didn't believe me so I asked him to come to The Bradford Mall tommorow so he can see we are together." I can't believe that guy.

What kind of clingy person is he? WHo chases a girl that she has started to hate him? Can't he gt it through his thick skull that she doesn't want to be with him! IDIOT.I just want to punch his pretty little face and smash it. I shrugged ignoring all my agressive thoughts and thinking about what she was saying and not seeing the problem "So what is the problem in that!" I said nonchalantly.She sighed and bit her lip again "He kinda thinks that we are like in love with each other cause I couldn't tell him the truth about why are we getting married!"  I nodded my head getting it now "So we have to act like a couple?" she nodded her head . "So will you do it?" she asked nervously. Hell Yes! I would do it a million times getting to act like a couple like we are so in love when I actually am more than anyone can imagine and I am still falling for her even deep.

Suddenly I am snapped out of my thoats "Zayn! PLEASE!"  she said with worry filled in her eyes.I gave her a smile "Ofcourse I will Zara.Oh not Zara" I said smirking I went down to her ear getting her hair to a side and whispered " BABE! After all we are a couple and so in LOVE!" she just blushed and smiled while looking down fiddling with her belt . Suddenly all the lights were opened by someone from the back .Bot of our heads snapped to the direction and saw ALLthe girls meaning Eleanor ,Waliyha ,Safaa, Normani ,Lauren ,Ally ,Camilla ,Dinah all standing there in there nightsuits their arm folded across their chests smirking.Zara started to blush looking down.Lauren and Camilla came forward and took Zara and placed her behind them.

They then turned and looked at me "So Zayn are you gonna go or what there is a sleepover waiting for us girls!" Camilla spoke up smirking . I gave a cheeky smile "Yeah I am but after this!" with that I snapped a picture of the two of them and ran away.Leaving them shocked. I looked back at them jus before going.I showed them the phone and screamed "This is for Niall and Harry!" with htat I ran off and went in my car driving back to my house while thinking about tommorow.I am going to go crazy!