Chapter 26: Birthday Party!

So hi guys! I hope you are liking the story uptill now. Anyway I am starting a new story 'The Wedding Planner' it is also a Z.M fanfic and the spots for everyone's girlfriend except Louis and Liam is available even Zayn so tell me if you want to b any one of theirs and I will see if you have got a good story of how you met though the most important meeting story is going to be Zayns so Inbox me comment even post on my profile and you will see when I post the cast sheet though the first chapter is already up so go ahead and check it out. I can't believe baby tommo is here but thisis the chapter were he is going to be revealed.Love you guys bye and Enjoy this chappie!

-Peace ✌

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

2nd March'16

So it was finally Asad's birthday. It was at the 'London Bridge Hotel' we had booked the kids area for the kids and the hall attached to it for adults. We had invited the boys,my family,Zara's family,Fifth Harmony Girls,Kashan's parents and Easha's parents and lastly  Arisha and her fiance Shaharyar. Sophia and El who came with Jacob Louis's son. 

Harry's girlfriend Kendall and she brought Penelope,Mason and North with her so there were more kids and that they could all be friends. But you know I feel Harry isn't happy with her and honestly I don't think they are good for each other she is making him come on their family show even though he doesn't want to and I see that Lauren is not too thrilled by this.

Anyway Zara invited the whole of Asad's classmates with their parents.We had nanny's to take care of the kids and had arranged food seperately for kids and elders.At the moment we were at home I was just watching the T.V as Zara got Asad ready for the party it was about 5 and the party doesn't start till like 7:30 we will be there like at 7:15. Suddenly I hear a screech. I looked at the door to see Zara standing here and my mouth dropped open. 

She was standing there in a bath gown reach her knees and her hair was dripping wet. "Zayn!" I was brought out of my thought and I looked at her kind of lost. " Why aren't you ready or atleast have taken a bath!" I just shrugged and she glared at me and pointed towards the hall "GO and take a bath NOW!"I groaned and got up and went to my room. 

I took a bath and shaved. As I looked at myself in the mirror I noticed how much I had changed my grey hair was back to black my nose ring gone and now I had started shaving again. I looked like the old Zayn but I was much more healthy cause I had quit smoking. Just for Asad and Zara though no other reason and I guess I was glad I did cause this life is much more better. I talk to someone now to ease my anger,stress or tension except of drinking it away or smoking to get it away for what a few hours! I got out and got dressed in a white dress shirt and a black blazer with black dress pants and the first few of the button of my shirt open so I didn't look over dressed.I styled my hair up into it's usual quiff just a bit more small but still it took  half an hour.

 I finally went down to see Asad in the lounge . He was all ready he was wearing black jeans a white shirt and a black leather jacket with some black and white converse. He was looking cute and so like me except his hair was messy. I guess he noticed my presence as he turned to look at me and as he did a big smile formed on his face "Dadda! I lookh lik you!" he said jumping up. I laughed and went ahead and kneeled down infront of him smiling. "You really do!Looks like mama has good style!" "Yesh she bought thish for mwe!" "Well then there is only one thing left!" I said grinning at him as his smiling face turned into a puzzled one. "What?" he said tilting his head to the side. I laughed a little "Do you want your hair like dadda too?" His confused face turned into a big 100 watt smile and he jumped up and down "Yes!" I laughed and stood up"Well then let's go!" I said turning around. "Dadda!" I heard Asad from behind me. I turned around to see his both arms up and a sweet smile on his face I laughed and scooped him up in on swift motion. "Let's go buddy!"