Chapter 37: Uncovered Apologies

I know I am a bit lte but I have been so busy with school work and projects. Though I am not going to say I am back. I have my exams are going to start soon so you will not see me then either maybe once in the whole period but I will be back  I assure you. Anyway enjoy this one lot of drama but I think you can handle it!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

It's killing me seeing her walk around like that acting like I don't exist as if I don't matter. As if nothing happened. As if we are strangers to each others. It kills me to know that as much as she is putting a brave face and a fake smile on her face . To know that as much as she is laughing the more she is hurting inside. Knowing that I was the one to hurt her kills me even more. I know it looks wrong I know I didn't contact her but I know her and me talking to her would have made it worse. I know that I need to end this because I can't stay like this with her anymore. 

All of us were done except Harry. Well Harry is about to get his hair cut as soon as he reaches his goal which comes soon and then he will cut it. He was saying that he will wear a bandanna but Zara refused saying she wasn't going to let him be a clown as he was planning to wear a pink bandanna from the girls closet as he left his at the hotel so yeah she wasn't going to let that happen so she measured his hair and turns out he had reached his goal and was too lazy to get it cut so now she has gone to get a scissor and is cutting his hair right now. Well I am going to make my first attempt. 

As soon as she went outside I pretended to get a call from my mom and went outside saying there were no proper signals here. I went out and looking on both sides I caught sight of Zara turning around to another hallway on the left side. I speed walked behind her and as soon as I saw her I grabbed her from behind pulling us both in a empty dressign room and locking it behid me. I turned around to see a shocked Zara. As soo as she recovered from her shock I saw somethig ignite in her eyes. Rage. Anger,Frustration,Disgust and one evident one that was standing out in between all of these other emotios. Pain. I could see pain in her eyes.......

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

Someone please tell me how from searching for scissors for a long hair obssessed guy did I come in a empty dressing room with the person I am supposed to hate. I was feeling so much emotions but the Pain stood out. Pain that we both had to go through this, that this was happening, that my heart wasn't just ready to go back to him. That I was not ready to believe him. As soon as I snapped out of it I went towards the door trying to go out. 

Just as I unlocked the door and was about to go outside someone held my hand and I knew eactly who it was. I did't turn to look at him I just looked forward with tears slowly welling up in my eyes "Zayn. Let go!" "No" was all he said moving behind me slipping his hand around my waist pulling me into him. As soon as he did I smelt the smell of his cologne mixed with his aftershave. His hand still stayed on my hand. It was starting to get hard to control my self I had my eyes brimmimg with tears. I spoke up ignoring the huge lump forming in my throat "Let me go!" he held me tighter nuzzling his face into my neck making me shiver as his cool breath hit my shoulder. "I can't .Not this time. Not again!" as I heard this my eyes shut tight as I bit my lip to stop the sobs but I could't stop the tears. As I closed my eyes a tear fell onto my cheek and this time I didn't even try to wipe it off. "Babe I need to explain." he mumbled lifting his face from my neck.

This made me lose it. I broke away from his hold turning to him with rage in my eyes. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN? HOW YOU CHEATED ON ME? OR WHY YOU CHEATED ON ME? MAYBE I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH I COULDN'T BE WITH YOU 24/7 CLINGING ONTO YOU LIKE I WOULD DIE WITHOUT YOU. WELL ZAYN MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I AM DYING THE THOUGHT HAUNTS ME EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY OF ME THINKING WHAT I DID WRONG AND EVERY TIME THAT SCENE THAT DESTROED MY LIFE COMES INTO MY MIND AND THAT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY." I screamed my hands flailing around as I roamed around the room and tears freely rolled down my cheeks. Zayn was shocked and at this point his eyes were also about to over flow with tears. I don't know if anybody realises it but what is happening to the two of us is breaking and destroying the two of us and it hurts me to know that we both are in equal pain. 

Finally Zayn gains control and before saying anything he grabs both of my shoulders and pushes me towards the couch making me sit down after that he takes my hand in his and crouches infront of me. He first of all looks at me with pain in his beautiful brown eyes. He reaches up with his other hand and wipes off my tears . He then grasps my other hand and rubbing his thumb over both of them giving out a somewhat soothing feeling. "Babe the boys told you what happened and I think you didn't believe them but I swear that is the truth. Perrie had messaged me before saying she wanted me back and I blocked her number and changed my own but then she found mine again and finding out where I am isn't a problem you of all people know that. Babe I have her texts I can show them to you but I just want everything to be okay." he said looking at me desperately trying to get me to believe him. I looked down and then looked at him. "I need to go Zayn it is almost show time." I said and that was the hardest thing ever after seeing him with Perrie.  I said before getting up and towards the door once I freed my hands from his almost immediatly his warm touch. Craving for it at the same time. I just wanted to go back and hold is hands and I actually did think of that but chose otherwise. I turned around and walked towards the door.

 It all happened in such a blur. One second I was about to go outside when I was swiftly spun around and a pair of lips were placed on mine. It was Zayn. Obvio. The kiss was gentle,soft. I wanted so bad to kiss him back but I couldn't as fast he kissed that ast the kiss ended. He rested his forehead against mine cradling my face in his hands. His breathing heavy and his eyes shut tight. Soon he spoke up "Please!" he said looking at me from under his long lashes. I looked down and holding his hands I said "I am sorry. I just can't!" with that I went out. 

I got into the woman washroom and thank god it was empty. I locked and that is when I broke down. I calmed down and went to the mirror to see an absolute mess though I thank god I used water proof make up. I took a set of tissue papers and wet them up a bit and then I just laid them on my eyes. It was a technique to lessen bags or reduce redness in eyes (A/N: Not really :P atleast I don't think so.) After 2 mins I removed them and drying them up I went outside to get back to the dressing room with only and hour left to the show. As I entered the room everybody had their eyes on me. I casually walked to Harry and laying his head back down I started brushing it and boy was it difficult. Well not that it was too curly but everybody were staring at me even Harry was looking at me as I towered over him.Everybody stared. Everybody and Zayn.

~After the concert was on~

The concert has been going on for almost 3 hours out of six and may I say it has been going pretty good. I just came back after packing everything except the basics if anyone need a touch up when they get a break in a few . I was now sitting in the VIP balcony with El and Soph watching the show. It seemed like everyone were having fun. They were doing a dance off at the moment and ofcourse the girls were winning. Even Zayn seemed to be having fun. Suddenly the whole stadium turned dark with a spot light on all the girls and boys and then I saw it on the big screen. It was time for little things and everybody had their phones flashlights out. I took out mine too and held it out. The guys sang their hearts out as the girls sat down having a drink while having huge smiles on their faces as they scanned the crowd. I caught Zayn looking at me everytime he sang whether it was his part he glanced at me and then Nialls slower came and he looked at me straight in the eyes as he sang. Before they could finish I decided to get the girls changed as they disappeared backstage. I walked off and ran there. I got them their outfits and sent them in to change and headed to the side enterance to see what was going on.

 All the boys came rushing in except Zayn. "Where is Zayn?" "On stage!" said a sweaty Liam. All the boys seemed to tense up at my question. I just shrugged and went on the side of the stage to see what was going on. "Hey guys! So I have to tell you something I have been hididng!" my eyebrows furrowed at his statement "The real reason I married Zara was........... not that I feel out of love from Perrie!"  Oh shit what the fuck is he doing?....