Chapter 22: Parent's

So guys I am so sorry I gave such a long gap but I have to study for my mid-terms . Anyway I am going to make it clea t you guys that I have two stories including this one now I have a sequence one day I will update this one th other day I will update the other one it will be rare that I give two updates on one so when I don't update on this you can checkout that one!Anyway meantime Enjoy this chap!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

January 24'2016

I can't believe me and Zayn kissed but it was the least thing I was worried about. So me and Zayn went to the court with our lawyer and we got everything finalised and Asad is now in our custody. At the mmoment me and Zayn were with Asad shopping . We were done with the car seat and bed and stuff but we were looking for new clothes. Zayn had sent some people who had gotten all of Asad's toys and clothes from his old house and were now set in our house. We had also hired a maid for the next few days cause Zayn didn't want me to work at a time like this and he wanted me and him both to focus on Asad. Suddenly Zayn got a phone call as we headed for the food court cause Asad was feeling hungry. 

As Zayn talked on the phone me and Asad went in line for McDonalds with him following us. I was wearing a woolen indigo shirt  with a striped scarf as it was still a bit cold. With that I was wearing black tights and brown boots. I had black nail polish, winged eyeliner and masscara a golden watch and golden owl earrings and a long brown bag. (pic of the outfit except the bag on the side)We stepped up and there was a 18 year old guy there. 

When he saw me he looked me up and down and then put on a flirty smile which was infact to me was a dirty smirk and spoke up "And what can I get you today!" "A Happy Meal with nuggets and a juice and a Double McCrispy with fries-" before I could ask Zayn what he wanted he spoke up again while leaning on the counter but then before he could speak I felt two arms snake around my waist and a stubbly chin lean on my neck " I will also have a Double McCrispy with fries!" . I looked up to see Zayn obvio I knew it was him when I heard him. He looked at me and smiled and pecked my lips and I blushed looking down. Sorry! But did I miss something? Zayn then looked at Asad and picked him up "What did you get buddy?" "Nwuggets and Jooce! And I gwet a thoye too and fwies!" Zayn laughed and ruffled his hair "Nwot my hwayer!" he said touching his hair "You know we are going to get along so good!" he said .

 I rolled my eyes and turned to the front to see the guy still with that sick smile. Zayn was now right  beside me with one hand wrapping around my waist. "So could I get your number?" . I mentally rolled my eyes " I am way too old for you buddy!" I ruffled his hair.Then continuing "Plus happily married with a son!So now what is the bill!" Now the guy was shocked . I smirked at this "£ 29.95". I reached for my wallet but a hand pushed it back in. "I got it babe!" Zayn put Asad down while kissing my cheek. What's with the kissing and this guy? Once our food was ready we took it and slid into a booth. 

It was me and Asad and then Zayn. I opened Asad's happy meal and gave him his fries and nuggets as he started to eat. I took my fries and popped one to see Zayn doing the same."Zayn!" I spoke up and he looked at me with a fry half way into his mouth. I rolled my eyes and slid it in with my finger "Who was on the phone?" he finished chewing and after a long sigh he spoke up . "It was the maid turns out our families are here earlier but right now they have gone to Arsalan's parents house after dropping their stuff so I told Melissa(their maid's name) to shift your stuff in my room!" "Thank God they went to Arsalan's parents house!" I said sighing "Why?" he said taking a bite from his burger. "Firstly I wasn't able to go to them with Asad the court and sorting everything with Easha and Arsalan's lawyer but I did Skype them me and one of Arsalan's cousin and I are close so I asked her and I talked to them ! It was like someone took out their spirits! They may haven't spent much time with him but they love him alot!" "Ofcourse everyone love their child!" Zayn said. "They just kept asking me that if they said 'Sorry' to Kashan would he come back and that it was their fault that they didn't spend more time wih him when they could have and they were saying they are alone and they seriously are there is no one with them in that big house of theirs!" "Hey!We have 10 guest rooms in total we could bring them over to our house!" Zayn said turning to me"Yeah!".