Chapter 36: The Concert

So finally I am getting to this story so like yeah I hope you like it. Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

16th June' 16

I am literally dreading what I am going to do when I see Zayn today at the venue.Like it has been a month I guess since the fight and we have not talked at all. The boys did tell me his side of the story and to some extent I did believe him but the fact that he could be lying was constantly bugging me and slowly it was making it even more to believe him as the thought that he never really loved me came to my mind constantly.

 The boys and girls tried desperately several times to make us patch up but they failed so in the end I settled on the idea of staying in the Hotel. I would go to the spa,swimming,movies everything and anything to keep me distraced. Though I must admit hat I have not been eating as much as I used to and going to the gym as one of my activities to keep me busy is not working that good. I was thinner but I think I have got curvier. Well I need to find the positive side in something when the main thing in my life is negative. My marriage. 

I had just woken up and changed into a quick lazy outfit so I can eat beakfast. Washing my face I went to my closet to search for an outfit.Not having the energy to put too much effort I threw on this.

Asad got up so I got him ready too and we both went down for breakfast

Asad got up so I got him ready too and we both went down for breakfast. At breakfast we did our normal chatter. I know you think I would be depressed. I am but I am just used to being hurt by him . It doesn't matter anymore but as much as I have that in mind I also know that even though I am not showing it everybody know. They know that on the inside everything is hurting me. The situation, the acting normal and not seeing Zayn. Everything. "Look girls. I know you and the guys want me and Zayn to get back together already but you have to understand that I need time to get over it also look at him I think he is perfectly fine without me." I said picking on my salad. looking down not daring to look at the girls "You know it is not like that Zara! He loves you!" "Maybe not as much!" "Honey he hasn't gotten out of his hotel room at all. He is living on room service." Normani said throwing her hand around my shoulder.

 After a while as I finished eating "Okay you guys need to take care of Asad as I get ready. You have to change when we get there and you don't need to change so I will see you in half an hour and then we will be off for the sound check!" the girls nodded and I headed back to my room.

 Once back I took a quick bath and blow dried my hair. I knew my hair would get messy so I just straightened it. After that I did a smokey eye with red lipstick with my masscara making my eyes visible as my long lashes curled up. After that I decided to get in my outfit as I had only 10 minutes left. I quickly put on my outfit. I had dark blue jeans a black top in the crop top style showing just a bit of my stomach and white Vans. I quickly put that on with jewellary and taking my bag putting in my phone I went out grabbing Asad's backpack with his things too(outfit up there 👆)