Chapter 35: Explanations

So I finally am free of assessments so I am able to update. So I am setting a goal which you need to fill as soon as possible so whenever I get time to update I will see if the goal is complete I will update if it is not then I will skip this one.2 or +2 votes is the goal for this chapter. Enjoy!

-Peace

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

That girl never fails to impress me. She went away from me because she thinks I cheated on her and honestly if anybody walked in there they would think the same thing even if it was me. She thought this and went away to some other hotel wich will stay unknown to me until I work it out with Zara. Or if I work it out with her which at this point seems kind of impossible. But eventhough she must hate me at this point she still left Asad. 

I know it was only for Asad not me but still. If she wanted she could take Asad with her and just make up a lie when he woke up. But she didn't and I know why. She is too nice to do that and she loves Asad too much to lie to him like that.They would all think I have cheated on my wife with my ex. But that isn't what happened. It is not even near. I love Zara too much to cheat on her and hate Perrie to much to even see her face or even talk to her. 

Obviously the boys knew since they came in my room with a sleeping Asad they were glaring at me and I couldn't help but feel guilty. But they didn't say anything obviously so Asad doesn't have any chance to hear anything. But once I had spent a whole hour with Asad and the boys arranged the girls who didn't even look at me except Camila and Lauren who glared and took him with him. Not saying a word not sparing a second glance. Right after they were out of the suite. 

The door closed and now here I am with the boys as I sat on a sofa while the boys just stared at the ground intently as if it was the most important thing in the world. Suddenly Liam spoke up in a hoarse voice with just one word to say to me "Why?" before I could say anything Harry spoke up and gradually his voice raised as every second passed and a word left his lips."Why? Why did you do this to her?" "I didn't!" I said firmly but in my heart I was desperate hoping that atleast they would believe me. "Your lying!" Louis spoke up well basically shouted. "I am not. I swear I didn't do it!"  I said finally showing my inner desperation. "Zara isn't blind. She saw you. What are you going to say to that. It wasn't you!" Niall spoke up tears in his eyes anger in his voice as he spoke up for the first time in the whole conversation. 

I could see in his eyes. He was hurt ,sad ,shocked. Shocked. Shocked that I did it. Even he knows that I love Zara more than anything. But the most hurtful emotion was Disgust. he felt disgusted that I did it and also on that I did it with the girl who left me on the day we were supposed to get married. Who had been faking our relationship in the first place. The girl who ran away with all the money and jewelary in the house just a few hours before we would have been married. But I am glad she did it. If she didn't...........then things would have been very different than they are and I definetely don't want that.

 If only Zara was with me with Asad.The boys and girls would not be angry at me and we would be the same happy group of friends."It is not like that. I didn't kiss her she did! I didn't even know she was in LA. Okay! It is not what it looks like!" the boys stayed quiet and just breathed. I think they are trying to calm down. 

Finally they sat down. Liam spoke up "Look Zayn you are our brother. Ofcourse we trust you but......." he trailed off as Harry picked it up from their "We care about Zara alot after what has happened to her friends and she loves you alot so it is hard to trust anybody. She is our sister!" "But you are our bother. We all trust eachother with our lives right? So just tell us what happened?" Louis spoek up as he came and sat beside me keeping a hand on my shoulder.I sighed and nodded before telling them everything.