Chapter 27 : Shopping & Meetings

Okay finally it's your turn for a chapter . So guys sorry to tell you but my assessments have started and they end on the 15 just 2 days before my brthday so it is going to be a bit hard to update but I will try to do it.Anyway Enjoy!

-Peace ✌

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

8th March'2016

So Zayn and the boys were at the moment out and I guess having a meeting with management whereas me and Asad were at home just chilling. At the moment Asad was laying on me giggling while keeping all his fours on me. We both were in our night suits. Asad was in a light blue one with gray elephants on it and mine was a gray one with white christmas designs on it. Suddenly I got a call . I stopped laughing and lifting Asad easily as he was not that heavy he was born this thin just like his mom  no matter how much they ate they just wouldn't gain weight. 

I put him down and poked his nose before hoisting myself up too. He giggled at this and then went away to play with his toys. Whereas I picked my phone up and went outside to get breakfast for us as we were not feeling hungry right away in the morning it was more like a brunch cause it was 12. I put the phone between my ear and shoulder after pressing the green button. "Hello?" I said getting stuff out to make pancakes and pouring them in a bowl "Get dressed!" a voice spoke from the other side but it was a girl. 

I took the phone out of my shoulder and ear and took it up to my ear "Excuse me?" I said beyond confused "We are going for shopping!" a different voice said this one DIDN'T have a british accent though it had an American accent. "Who the hell are you!" I said beyond confused. "IT'S US!" said an over cheery voice. "Camila?" "Yeah now get ready and get Asad ready too and dress in something businessy!" "But Whyyyy!" I groaned being too lazy. "Shut up we may have to visit the management!" "Ughh! Okay?" "Fine I will get ready and be at the mall with Asad in an hour!" "We'll pick you!"she said just before I hung up. I groaned and finished making the pancakes. 

After we both finished our breakfast and cleaned up I took Asad uptairs got his bath done and now my favorite part. DRESSING UP. I took out a grey nylon jacket, grey striped tee and some blue skinny jeans. I put on his little white high tops and swept his hair to the side cause I have NO idea on how to do that quiff.I then set up his T.V and went to get ready myself. 

After taking a bath I blow dried my hair and put it into soft curls. I put on some simple make up with black masscara.black winged eyeliner and some blush.I pulled out a white shirt which had a bird in it's cage made on it with a blue skirt reaching just above my knees. With that I had paired brown pumps? Do't really know what those are called.A brown banded watch. Pearl studs and my brown framed nerdy glasses. I clipped my bangs back with a white bow and taking a brown long bag and shoving my wallet,lipgloss,my phone and some other essentials and then I went down. 

Just as I went in the lounge to Asad when the doorbell rang. "Asad come on all your aunties are here!" I said closing the T.V. Asad got off the sofa and went running towards the door with me right behind him. I gotout and locked the door as Asad ran towards the Black Land Cruiser sitting in. I went in the back seat and all the girls meaning Fifth Harmony,El and Soph were all in.

 They all smiled big after seeing me and I smiled saying "Hey Guys!" I went to buckling mine and Asad's car seat belt getting no response and nor was the car started. I looked up in curiosity and saw that the girls were staring at me really creepily. "What?" "Gurl you look good!" El said nodding. I laughed at her tone and soon the rest joined. I finally controlled "Thank You! But my credit card is waiting to be used and the Jimmy Choo's are calling my name!" I said trying to get them to get to the mall. 

They all laughed and El started the car as she was driving. We soon got to the mall and as we were walking inside in a group with 3 body guards with us and Asad holding my hand tightly as he whined on and on on how he wanted a toy. "You know the last paycheck I got I still haven't used a penny from that. All the girls stopped and looked at me in shock. "What?" "You have not spent a single penny of your paycheck which goes in crores in about 5 months!!!"I nodded.

 I was too busy to go on a shopping spree or have a girls day out. "That's it you are going to pay for lunch!" I rolled my eyes agreeing and then we hit the shops. We all were absolutely loaded by the end ofour shopping spree shirts ,dresses ,jeans ,skirts ,jumpsuits ,shoes , jewelary you name it we bought alot of things for tour as El and Soph were going with the boys. Lucky! Anyway. After we did our shopping I finally let Asad go to the toy stor and all he bought was a big stuffed Woody and a Buzz Lightyear. We sent our bags with a couple of extra body guards called by one of the three we had with us cause they were ordered by my husband and El and Sophs fiance's and Camila and Lauren 's future boyfriends to not leave our sides

.Anyway we got our bags in the car and went for lunch to Burger King. As we were walking out after eating talking about random things when Dinah got a call. "Hello?" "Okay.. Well... We'll be there in about.... 15 to10 minutes.. Okay we are on our way!" "Management is calling for a joined meeting!" she said shovingher phone in her bag. "With?" "You'll see! Now get in the car!" I huffed and got in the car buckling Asad in his car seat and then settling in my position and soon we were off to the office were the girls management was with the other people with whom we are supposed to have the meeting with.

Soon we got there and we straight away went in and to Simon's office. Dinah knocked on a wooden door possibly were the meeting is being held. We heard a faint 'Come in!. As we stepped in we saw Simon on the head of the table with two of the girls management members and then there were 7 seats left and on the other side were two unrecognisable guys in suits and 7 seats empty on that side. We all sat down El and Soph sitting on the other side in the last to seats. "So Simon why have you called us!" "Oh!Let the other ive late comers come and then we will discuss that. I sighed and took out my phone. Suddenly the door opened "Sorry Simon there was anemergency!" said a male voice from my back. I turned around and my eyes widened... What the hell is he doing here?