Chapter 17: Grocery Shopping and Old Friends

So guys I know I didn't update but as I gave a nasty cliffhanger to my other story my followers or I should say one specific follower tortured and pestered me to write for that story but I am back now so here you guys go.Guys forgot to mention but just mention Zayn still lives in London.Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

January 17'2016

I had just gotten up it was a Sunday and it was 12 . I went up to the bathroom and did my business brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I was in a white V-neck but it is like so soft and I had white pyjamas with mustaches all over. I went to Zayn's room to see him still asleep. I sighed and went towards him too wake him up.I shook him lightly " Zayn wake up!" no response I shook him "Zayn it is 12 already wake up!" no response.

I sighed. I have to do this every effin morning. I went to the side across Zayn and came running and jumped on him and quickly got off and shook him violently. As that little meanie knew it was me he sat up rubbing his eyes "Come down I am making breakfast and you are gonna help me clean for dinner!" with that he groaned and fell back down .So it has been a month since we shifted and did I mention Liam and Louis proposed to El and Sophia. I didn't? well they did! They did it on New Year night . Well the boys and girls are coming and at the moment when I have come down to cook dinner I find out the grocery is finished.I sigh and close the fridge.

I walk upstairs to see Zayn still sleeping . I saw it cause the door to his room was wide open. I was fuming. I picked up the hard pillow that I use on him and from the door I aimed it on him and hit it right on his stomach and he jolted up and I screamed "Zayn Javaad Malik we need to go grocery shopping go dress or no breakfast for you young man!" with that I turned and walked away as he groaned in response. I shook my head and walked to my room to change. I entered my room and stepped into the walk in closet. I pulled out a white fullsleeved shirt a white beige woolen scarf and jacket. Blue jeans with a brown belt and beigish cream fluffy boots a handbag of the same colour and some cream coloured bracelets.

I put my cell phone,my keys,Sunglasses,wallet and a list of things I need for myself and was just waiting to go to the grocery store. I got down and saw Zayn asleep on the couch dressed in some jeans and a full sleeved shirt with a leather jacket. I sighed and I just had to do it. I went to the couch and crouched a little and after whispering "Zayn you forced me to do this!" but it will be fun. I started tickling me and started tickling him crazily . His eyes shot open and he crouched trying to make me stop while laughing his head off. "That is what you get for not waking up!" "P-p-please!" he said laughing as tears streamed down his face. I shook my head smiling and got up . He wiped his face and stood up. I turned saying 'Let's Go!' .

We soon got to the grocery store the nearest one that had make-up and suff. What I am a girl plus a make uo artist and somethings are for the fifth harmony girls. We got a trolly and went inside to get things. I went down isles and isles getting all the things while Zayn pushed the cart while talking to Louis about how boring this is.I told him to follow me. As I was walking I could feel Zayn's eyes bore into me .I stopped and turned to look at him with my hand on my hip. I raised my eyebrows at him as he was still on his phone "Why are you staring at me?" I asked and he pulled the phone away a bit and spoke up "Oh El over heard we were at the market and asked what you were wearing!" he said and I questioned back " Why?" he spoke up with a smir plastered on his face "Cause people still want a peice of this baby!" he said motioning to himself and I just rolled my eyes as he laughed and got back to the call and I turned around only to crash into someone.

I balanced myself and started apologising. Zayn wa snow by my side to make sure both of uss were okay. "I am so so sorry I didn't see you there!" I said and saw that she had a little boy by her side by now wh seemed to be 3-4. The women spoke up "No it's my fau-" as she looked up she froze and so did I. After a few seconds she broke into a grin "Zara!!" "Easha!!!" with that we both hugged each other tightly. I pulled back "Oh my god it has been so long since I last saw you!" she said "I know I haven't seen you since about 3 and a half years." "Yeah Asad (Asad is Easha's son) was just 6 months when we moved!" "Oh my god yeah I remember! nWere is the little guy!" "Well he is not so little anymore!" before she could do anything Zayn spoke up. "What is going on?" Zayn spoke up from my back. "Oh Zayn ! Do you remeber our friend Easha from highschool who shifted to London in 5th grade?" "Oh Yeah! Hey Easha it has been so long!" he said giving her a side hug and then standing beside me sliding a hand arond my waist pulling me close"Ya! We haven't met since I left although me and Zara met up cause I invited her to my wedding!" "You didn't invite me?"Zayn said as he pouted.

We both rolled our eyes. I spoke up "We met a year or two after you left for Xfactor!" "Plus you guys didn't invite me for your wedding!" "I DID! I sent the card on your address for your house in LA!" I said defensively. A look of realisation hit Easha "Oh I shifted back to London a few months ago and it has been so hard "Getting the house set slowly and still making sure Arsalan  is getting his breakfast every morning and plus it has been really hard for Asad because of the time difference his sleeping schedule has meesed up!" she said sighing "Oh My God were is my godson!" I spoke up with excitement evident in my voice. Easha picked up the little boy from earlier. "Awww he is adorable!" I said and took him from Easha.

He had really fair skin with dark brown hair and brown eyes and his hair was spiked up. I sighed "Let me guess! Arsalan did his hair!" Easha let out a chuckle. I smiled and spoke up while once AGAIN rolling my eyes " We both have two of the most hair obssessed husbands!" I said. I heard an expected 'Hey' from beside me but one from the back of Easha too! Soon Arsalan appeared beside Easha. "I knew I smelt something and look here we have Zara!" he said smirking . I gave him a glare and spoke up "You better watch out Rehman or I will have my husband beat you up!" he faked a scared look and then looked at Zayn.

He put a hand over his heart and spoke up "My sympathy is with you that you now have to spend your life with this workaholic!"Zayn and Easha laughed along with Arsalan as I hit him on his arm and that too HARD! Oh Well " I am NOT a workaholic! It is just my job that makes me busy!" I said with a pointed look as Asad looked at all of us lost"Owww that hurt!" before any one could say anything Asad spoke up "Are weyoo Aunphy Zwara?" I looked at him and smiled "I am!" . Arsalan spoke up "Look even my kid doesn't like you!" he said poking my stomach.

Then something unexpected happened "Dwaddy stop hwitting Aunphy Zwara shew ish sho shweet and you are being sho mean!" Everyone were shocked especially Arsalan. We all started laughing and Arsalan whined "Zaraaa You turned my kid against me!" I just laughed "Okay guys we need to go now t was so nice to meet you guys!" I said going to hand Asad to Arsalan. "Noooo! Dwon't gwo yeph Aunphy Zwaraaa!" "Okay Asad let's make a deal you let me go now and come to dinner tonight!" I said looking at him "Cwan Weee?" He said looking at his parents who smiled and nodded. "Okay so it is settled this little guyis coming over today in the night! I will send you guys the address! Enter both the numbers!" they both enered it and after our saying our farewells we went back home and I started dinner while Zayn cleaned up as Bollywood music bursted through the speakers from mine and Zayns favourite childhood movies. What a eventful trip to the grocery store and on second thought.....I DIDN'T GET MY MAKEUP!!!