Chapter 15: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?

Sooo. guys who has listened to 'Love You Goodbye' 'End Of The Day' and 'History' aren't they just perfect so guys I was thinking if you guys relly like this story cause I don't want to waste my time on this and if you don't really like it then tell me and then even if one of you like it I will continue it and if not then I am going to have second thoughts about continuing this story.Anyway Enjoy!

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

December,5 '2015

So me and ALL the girls meaning El,Soph,Ally,Camila,Lauren,Normani and Dinah plus Arisha had come to my house in the morning to come with me too leaving Sheryar with Zayn and the rest of the boys and might I say they got along really well . We were going to pick up my dresses for the rest of the functions.So the schedule for the functions was tomorrow was the Mehndi(A kind of dance night but there are a few traditions performed too) then the Shaadi(The day when the girl goes to the boys house to stay with him for the first time.More like the wedding night!) and then after 2 days it is the Walima (A reception).We all woke up at about 10am as we had to be there at 12 to get the fitting done to make sure it is perfect.As the girls got ready in the other washrooms I took a nice hot baththat felt like heaven cause of the winter.

I dressed up in a light grey tank top with a cream knitted sweater on top with dark blue jeans and a dark grey sweater,Grey woolen socks with beige boots.With that I took a brownish grey bag (Pic on the side except the beanie)and pulled over a cream beanie. I left my hair like that cause of the beanie.I put on winged eyeliner and masscara and some chapstick with a coat of light pink lipgloss over the top I also put on a brown and gold bracelet. I took my bag and kept my purse ,sunglasses ,lipgloss, masscara ,eyeliner ,some gum,my phone and th reciept for the dresses. I went down to see all the girls there except for Camila and El.

I looked at the time on my phone to see it was 11:30. I sighed and shouted from the stairs. "Camila and El get dow here we are going to pick my dresses not to a fashion show that you are taking this long to get ready!" I had to do it it takes 15 min to get there and 5 to find a parking and another 5 cause of the traffic. They both graoaned a coming and in the next 5 min we were all in the car ready to go. I sped down the road and in about 20 min we were there and thankfully we found a parking.I parked my car and we all walked to the boutique.

As the girls went in I saw a Starbucks right next to the botique and the craving of hot choclate suddenly came. "Girls get inside and get my dresses out I am coming in a minute. Does anyone want anything from Starbucks I am going to get myself some hot chocolate. They all shook their heads I handed them the receipt and then went towards Starbucks. I got inside as the bell on the door dinged. As soon as I entered inside I was engulfed in warmth. I smiled and went towards the small line of people.I n less than 2 min my turn came and I ordered my drink. After about 5 min my drink was ready. I grabbed it and went towards the boutique.

As soon as I got there I started trying on the clothes. I first tried my Mehndi suit and then the Walima dress and they both fitted perfectly. I took the shaad suit and tried it on and trust me it was really heavy with all the stones and embroidery done on it. I placed the delicate dupatta on my head and then was about to go outside before Soph shoved me inside with Camila and Lauren. I stepped back in shock but still carefully making sure the dress wasn't damaged in any way. I looked at the girls confusedly.

The three of them were breathing heavily but Camila managed to breathe out the word "They.....Are.......Here!" she said not being able to say anymore. I looked at them evn more confused "Who are here!" then Lauren stepped up "The B-Boys!" I still had the same look and that is when Soph spoke up " Zayna nd the rest of the boys are here!" I was shocked and I shouted " WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?" I said hurriedly. You must be thinking why I am so worried well it is a tradition in our culture that the boy could not see the girl atleast 2 weeks before the wedding saying it makes their love grow deeper"They must be here to buy their clothes!" Lauren shrugged. I groaned "Don't worry! The rest of the girls are out there trying to get them out!". Suddenly an idea popped up "Tell Marium (The owner of the boutique) to get them to another room!" "Okay I'll go!" with that Soph walked out.

We peeked out of the doors little space to see what is going on outside . "Why did you have to come to this boutique?" El asked the boys. with her hands on her hips. "We just came to get our clothes!" Nialll shrugged. Arisha had her hands over her chest as she glared at Sheryar "Are you sure it wasn't any other reason?" Sheryar raised his hands in surrender and zipped his lips "Wait a minute is Zara here?" Harry asked smirking as his two dimples appeared. Zayn stayed quiet all this time but now he was l0oking at the girls for an answer.The girls just stayed silent glaring " It explains why they are so angry about us coming here!" Louis said smirking as El glared at him. Before anyone could say anything Soph came and stood and glared at Liam who stayed silent bowing his head. Soon Marium came and took the boys from the room as they boys looked at the girls with skeptical looks but Zayn and Liam looked down.

All the boys went away but Harry and Niall stayed there smirking. They just wouldn't go. Lauren and Camila came out and their eyes widened seeing them and also at the fact that they were right now in shorts and one shoulder shirts cause there is a heater in here and all those layers of clothes are not necessary "Boys we are gining you 10 seconds to get out or something you wouldn't want to happen will happpen tomorrow!" Camila spoke up.The boys looked at them suspiciously and then Niall spoke up with a smirk"What will happen?". "Me and Camila will keep our faces covered throughout tomorrow!" Lauren smirked at a smirking Harry. Harry's face fell he grabbed Niall and sayng a quick 'Bye' he went away. We finished my fitting which was perfect!We got out cautious of not seeing the boys well me not seeing them! We took my dresses and then went home! I hope tomorrow goes okay!

Soph-Sophia

El-Eleanor

In this I am not going to split Sophiam! K Guys!