~Chapter 2~

"Riiiilleeeyyy" I heard someone groan my name.

"What" I said well it came out more as a mumble.

"Get off of me" the person said again.

"Huh" I said and looked to see I was laying on top of Demi.

"Sorry" I said rolling my eyes and moved off of her and laid back down.

"Uh-uh. I don't think so!" Demi said pulling the bed sheets off of me, then walked over to me and picked me up and set my feet on the floor so I was now standing.

"Go get dressed. We're going out."

"No!" I snapped, laying back down in her bed, covering myself with the blanket and letting them engulf me in her scent. I used to sleep in her bed a lot when I was younger when she wasn't home, it made me feel like she was with me, it made me feel safe. I really did miss Demi and I hate the way I'm acting towards her I just, I can't get to close. When I get close secrets will spill and I don't want that. And besides she doesn't care. There has been countless times I've wanted to talk to her but she would claim she was busy but as soon as Maddie needed her she would drop everything to come to her aid.

"Yes, Ri. Please." Demi said making a pouty face.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe the mall? Do a little shopping?" Demi said looking at me as if she already knew my answer.

"Hell no! Demi. You know I hate shopping" I said and she sighed.

"Please, tomorrow we can do what you want. And hey I will even take you to Hot Topic" she said, I perked up at the mention of Hot Topic.

"Fine! Be ready in 10!" I yelled at her and running out of her room and into mine, shutting and locking the door behind me.

I heard my phone buzz from my bed side table and went and checked to see it was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey fatty, heard your sister was back, I'm surprised she hasn't disowned you yet. If I were her I would have years ago, you're a pathetic piece of shit why would anyone love you? Can't you just do us all a favor and kill yourself already?

I read the message over and over again as my vision started to get cloudy from the tears that are running down my face.

"Riley, you coming? You said 10 minutes it's been almost 30. Are you okay?" Dammit it was Demi.

"Y-yeah I will be out in a minute. Meet you downstairs in 5." I told her quickly grabbing a white t-shirt and my BMTH hoodie and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I quickly put it all on then slipped on my vans running to the bathroom to make myself look presentable and not like I had just been crying for 30 minutes straight. Once satisfied...well as satisfied as I could be with myself, I ran down the wooden staircase and to the living room where Demi was watching the First 48 on the ID channel. That's one thing we have in common we both love to watch the ID channel.

"You ready?" She asked as I walked in between her and the TV screen.

"Yep" I said popping the "p".

"Alright let's go then" Demi squealed excitedly.

~~~

"Hey Dem's can I ask you a question?" I said breaking the silence between the two of us.

"Yeah what is it?" She responded not taking her eyes off the road.

"Why is it just me and you? Why didn't Maddie come along? We both know she loves shopping just as much as you." I said rolling my eyes knowing that if Maddie was here Demi would leave me alone.

"Because I want to get to know you better Ri, and I have a few things we need to talk about" she told me with a sincere voice.

(Italics in the little things like this ' around it are her thoughts)

'Does she know?'

'She can't'

'Then what does she want to talk about?'

"Oh okay." I told her sinking back into the car seat hoping this day would be over soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS CHAPTER HAS 666 WORDS 😱

LOL anyways, here's chapter 2 comment and let me know what you think.

Chapter dedicated to @AnanyaaMaheshwari4

Should I continue this?

Is anyone actually reading this?

Vote & Comment 💜