~Chapter 32~

*Filler Chapter*

"Riley. Get up!" Maddie squealed.

"What?" I yawned.

"Get up! We are having a beach day!" She squealed happily.

"Ugh. I'm staying home!" I told her and rolled over and proceeded to go back to sleep.

"No you aren't!" Demi chimed in which scared me as I didn't know she was in my room.

"Fuck! Demi you scared me! And yes!" I told her.

"No we are all going out, dad, mom, Maddie, you and me! Now get up." Demi said patting my butt.

"Dem's, I-I don't want to go." I told her. It was true I dread going to the beach.

"Why? Don't you want to go?" Demi asked.

"I hate the beach. I can't stand how sand gets everywhere. And I HATE wearing bathing suits." I told her.

"Fine be that way. I will have to let everyone you are staying home then." Demi said before walking off.

~~~~~

I drifted off to sleep as soon as the house became quiet when everyone left but I was soon awoken by the sound of something hitting my window. I got up and tiredly tracked over to my window and moved my curtain so I could see out. I looked out and saw a brown haired girl down there throwing little pieces of well I'm not sure what it was.
I walked downstairs and to the back yard where Bea was.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"Hey beautiful" she said smiling back at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came to see you. Maddie said they all went to the beach but you decided on staying home." She said looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah. I didn't really feel up to going to the beach. I really don't like it honestly" I told her as we walked inside.

~~~

"So how have you been beautiful?" Bea asked as she tangled her fingers in my hair.

"I've been alright. But let's not worry about any of that yeah?" I told her playing with her had that she had lain across my stomach.

"So what's up? How's the songwriting and stuff coming along?" I asked her looking up at her.

"Making progress." She said smiling at me.

"You are so beautiful. Did you know that?" I said moving so I was laying on my side so I could see Beas face.

"And so are you." She said poking my nose.

"I'm not. You are 1000 times more beautiful. And your eyes and personality is just so captivating." I told her as I yawned and felt myself start to drift off in the protections of Beas arms.